Bright new month, bright new cycle! Everyone's welcome!

Lol Winter my OH would look at me like I was from another planet too if I started talking this stuff to him!

Hope everyone is doing well today :) Prepping - It does sound like you have ovulated based on what you said about your CM, I think the slightly yellowy globby stuff is post O CM but im no expert! I had no idea any other month but this as to when I ovulated, this month with temping I got to see it and see how my CM was around that day so I think that will help going forwards.

Its really cool that we are all around the same age too I reckon! Its really exciting having some people to talk to about it all.

I wonder how Hena is doing, I have been thinknig about her often. I hope her holiday has gone well and cant wait to get an update off her.

good luck to everyone who is still wtt
and for those that the witch got good luck next time and keep your chin up :)

hey i have been trying to properly conceive for 8 (long) months you?

Hey Doopersgurl :) How are you going? 8 months is a long time, I have only been at it for 4 so far. Next month will be five. :)

8 months is a long time but this month i feel very positive as i have done alot to help including i stopped smoking which i am really happy about i just got to get my oh to stop now lol :)

Well done! Thats awesome, and I imagine a quite hard thing to achieve!

Do you chart or do opks or anything to see when O occurs, or just go by CM and days?

i actually go online and put in all the dates on an ovulation calendar and i also compare on my own chart to make sure its right u?
it was hard at first but i just sat there and thought i want to be a mum so bad that if i have to do it i will and decided on my last cigarette and not had one since :) i haven't even used anything to replace them either i have just stopped :)

Yeah I am doing an online chart - this is my first month doing it though so still learning how it all works.

waiting2c --- me two im still not totally sure what im doing on here as of yet :)

Waiting & Winter, Thanks for the hopes on the CM! I was worried and still am kinda that I ovulated later than when I suspected based on CM. And it turns out DH and I haven't :sex: in the last 2 days because of exhaustion so it really wouldn't be cool if I ovulated in the last day or so. I also only had the gobs happen once in the morning so that makes me think it was probably post-O. Whatever... DH confessed that he had a gut feeling it wouldn't happen for us until the 4th cycle and for some reason that helps my psyche. If it works for us this cycle, coolio. If not, then next cycle will be the winner.
And as for lots of CM being a pregnancy symptom, it's real hard not to get my hopes up! LoL But I figure if it means anything, it would be later in the cycle. Not immediately.

As for telling hubby, thank goodness I have you girls!!! Because seriously, I almost *want* him to ask about everything going on in my head but I don't think it would occur to him to say "so hey, how is your vaginal discharge today?". :haha: I told him that any :sex: for the rest of the month will just be practicing for fun and he had no clue what I was talking about. I don't think he cares to know as much as I do about the actual science behind getting pregnant. He's waiting for the stork. LoL

doopers, Welcome hun! Way to go on the positivity. You're totally still in the "regular" time frame for a healthy couple to get pregnant and I bet it'll happen soon for you. :) Anything exciting lately?

hey prepping --- you have to be positive then i think things are more likely to go your way :)

hey doopers, this is my 3rd month of trying and I came off BC 3 months ago also. Think I ovulate tomorrow! well done on giving up smoking, Ive always been more of a social smoker, so's the other half, but ive had about 2 cigarettes since we started trying and only when ive come on, ive also cut way back on my caffeine and alcohol!. Its hard to do so keep it up! 8 months is perfectly normal although im sure it feels like longer! it will happen! :)

well prepping, im really confused about my CM again, today its not stretchy or EW but I am very lubricated down there and its sorty Lotion like, almost a creamy colour, (sorry TMI) according to my ovulation calendar (based on a 27 day cycle, which is an average of my last 2 proper cycles) i should ovulate tomorrow, but im gonna be really annoyed if i dont see EWCM, as I know how much of an important factor this is in conceiving. oh well, better do some BDing tonight regardless, the OH was too tired last night, so bloody annoying, i dont think he cares as much as me either, he is more of a "it will happen whem it happens" kind of guy. he does want it to happen but like you said, i dont think he understands the science behind it. but then, gurunteed, 2 days after my AF has finished he will be really up for it and say to me "come on, lets try for this kid then, I really want you to be pregnant" frustrating. they just dont get it. not that i want to limist sex to just baby making but you know, its kinda important that we do it on those important days!

Hey Gals, how are you all doing today?

In the TWW now Prepping, I have my fingers crossed for you! Good that you are happy either way, takes a bit of pressure off aye?

Winter - do you reckon you Od yet? Sucks that I am so far on a different cycle to you girls, it will be about 22 days till I ovulate yet. I am considering taking Vitex this cycle to try and shorten it a bit. I ordered some the other day. Should get AF tomorrow according to FF.

Doopers - How you doing today?

Hey everyone! :winkwink:

hope you're all well!

waiting - I think! i think i have ovulated today, i think, im not sure lol. just becuase my CM has been throwing me off. on wednesday I had some stretchy CM but then it dissapeared. then thursday I was quite dry, then friday it was watery and lotion like, but not stretchy and then today ive had some CM, not loads, but the stuff i did have was extremely stretchy and EW like! I made sure me and the OH had some BD time this morning (he was too tired last night) I checked after and thats when i saw the very stretchy EWCM not to sound discusting but maybe it was just :spermy: , but then again, I know for a fact that although it looks a bit the same it definately isnt that stretchy, I did the finger, thumb pull test and this didnt break at all. I had the same a few hours later and ive also just spotted some more, but like i said, there hasnt been loads of it. but an improvement on last months! :shrug:. Hey thats good that you get your AF tomorrow, its always good when its over then you can start getting excited about your countdown towards O. keep positive, one thing i have learnt in this short time is that stressing about it doesnt help! x

prepping - so yes you're in your 2ww! hope you managed to catch that egg this time and on your way to having a :bfp:
how have you been feeling anyway?

spk soon

:dust:

QUOTE=prepping;12214809]
As for telling hubby, thank goodness I have you girls!!! Because seriously, I almost *want* him to ask about everything going on in my head but I don't think it would occur to him to say "so hey, how is your vaginal discharge today?". :haha: I told him that any :sex: for the rest of the month will just be practicing for fun and he had no clue what I was talking about. I don't think he cares to know as much as I do about the actual science behind getting pregnant. He's waiting for the stork. LoL

haha just had to mention this! I dont think my OH even has a clue what vaginal discharge is or why we get it! He once asked me why girls wear underpants!!! I think he was taking the piss but still! :rofl:

Hey Winter !! Great news that you have ovulated! now you can join prepping in the tww!!. AF not shown up yet, I rechecked my calendar though and realised FF has it for tomorrow not today so nothing exciting there. Cant wait for a new cycle.

It is hard trying to distinguish CM from his stuff aye! I have that trouble too but sounds like you are on the right track with the stretching testing and stuff.

How is everyone else doing? Prepping have you POAS yet?

hi waiting2c --- not been on recently had to much to do :) hope your ok im fine, still very hopeful :) 13 days to test :) wahoo

winter, Yep, all of what you were talking about in regards to CM had me stumped this month too! I think I may seriously consider opk's next month... would definately do it if it wasn't for the fact that DH is happy letting it happen when it happens. He thinks it'd be a waste to pick up anything like that this early (4th cycle) as he pictures it to be like what you see on tv. I'll poas and come running to him saying we need to :sex: at that second before we miss it. I'm happy looking at myself as a bit of a science experiment to see what's going on inside -- I don't feel the pressure but I think he would.
Main thing though, you and OH did lots of bumping last week I hope? :D

waiting, So tell us! did AF decide to make her appearance? Are you officially all ramped up for the next cycle? And no I haven't POAS as of yet... only 5dpo! The last 5 days have gone by fast but I have a feeling the next 8 will not be as quick. I was super duper tired yesterday but I promised I wouldn't symptom spot so will just have to figure that the random 3 hr nap in the middle of the day (on and off) was just me being tired.

dooper, glad you're good enough! now on to the 2WW!

Part of me thinks this isn't the month. Other part says "why not?". Guess I'm a skeptical optimist? ;)

Morning all!!

Hey Doopersgurl- yay for being in the TWW, have my fingers crossed for you!!

Prepping - Still no AF, bit sad about it cos it means I am completely abnormal in all aspects of my cycle. I must have a long LP now as well as a long as cycle. Am 15-16 dpo now, was charting this month so know when I ovulated, and had bloods done that confirmed I did so am just not sure.
I hope it is your month this month :) Would be super super exciting!! Although if its not we might end up on the same O cycle for you next month (and me for the one hopefully coming up).

Winter - How are you doing? How is the TWW going? All three of you guys are in the TWW at the moment, hopefully will hear some exciting news soon! My OH is also keen on just letting it happen, but I cant just do that and he knows what Im like so our compromise is I do my stuff without him seeing and then just entice him to BD when I think its time.

Have a great evening you guys :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->