Bright new month, bright new cycle! Everyone's welcome!

:-( Sad face Prepping - you what this means though aye... it just means that fate was waiting for our cycles to line up better, (which coincidently they do this month) and then we will both get BFPs at the same time! We will be cycle and testing buddies, can only test on the same day :)

Has anyone heard from Hena - did her cycle finally end?

Glad people have been watching the great sperm race, I agree that it adds a touch of humour to the process that I think we need. Plus my OH was a bit clueless as to what really goes on in there and now has a way better understanding!

:-( Sad face Prepping - you what this means though aye... it just means that fate was waiting for our cycles to line up better, (which coincidently they do this month) and then we will both get BFPs at the same time! We will be cycle and testing buddies, can only test on the same day :)

Has anyone heard from Hena - did her cycle finally end?

Glad people have been watching the great sperm race, I agree that it adds a touch of humour to the process that I think we need. Plus my OH was a bit clueless as to what really goes on in there and now has a way better understanding!

HA! I am with your OH, I think I was pretty clueless too! I am a quasi expert now!:wacko:

it must be destined that our cycles are to line up before so we can share in the good news. :D
Last I saw of Hena was that she was approaching CD60 I think and looking into checking with the doc. I don't know though :shrug:

HA! I am with your OH, I think I was pretty clueless too! I am a quasi expert now!:wacko:
As for what I've learned about TTC, I actually find it quite amazing that there are so many "surprise" babies out there! My cousin had a surprise after sleeping with his gf the first time. The first time!!! Wow.

I know right! Who would have thought it was such a hard process for the lil guys to get there! I was amazed to find out how many hours it takes for them to get to their destination, I thought it was all over within minutes, maybe a couple of hours, but not half a day!!

I know right! Who would have thought it was such a hard process for the lil guys to get there! I was amazed to find out how many hours it takes for them to get to their destination, I thought it was all over within minutes, maybe a couple of hours, but not half a day!!

I know....its like a freaking WAR ZONE!

Is it weird that I felt sorry for all the little weird looking ones? like the ones that go around in circles because their heads are too big? Or the ones trying to fight their way through all the massacre?
Or the ones that are super eager and go so long just to end up in a dead end?
it's so sad.

:p haha

Hi All!
Okay, so after some deliberation, I've opened a new thread over in the TTC Group area so that we can keep our happy little thread going in an area more dedicated for... well... groups. Because really, we're going to get BFP's in here (hopefully soon!), and I think it would be great for us all to keep in touch for the journey!

Anyone who would like to join us is more than welcome too :D
Here's the link!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"