Bright New Month, Bright New Cycle! Everyone's Welcome! :)

ohhhh, waiting you might O today or tomorrow! :flower:I will be stalking this thread for an answer on that!

In a way I hope I havent Ov'd yet, because we didnt DTD the day before O then and that concerns me. We DTD on CD5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14....I missed day 12 though and day 8. We shall see!

Are we all 29ers on here?! WOOHOO to that! Im 30 in Nov though, so my 29 doesnt last too long!

Hena, Winter, Summer - where are you ladies?! UPDATES PLEASE :happydance:

waiting, alright, I GUESS you can go on to have your O earlier than me. Fine. :p LoL fx!
And yes, I am quite looking forward to lubing it up. :D

jchic, You've been busy!!! I think you would have successfully caught enough spermies to give it a good chance!

It's pretty awesome that we're all around the same year for our firsts!

waiting, alright, I GUESS you can go on to have your O earlier than me. Fine. :p LoL fx!
And yes, I am quite looking forward to lubing it up. :D

jchic, You've been busy!!! I think you would have successfully caught enough spermies to give it a good chance!

It's pretty awesome that we're all around the same year for our firsts!

I keep picturing those damn actors from the Great Sperm Race - HAHAHAHAAAA...I hope they are fighting their way through my evil cervix! :grr:

Lol - I was lying in bed after DTD last night picturing them running through the big valley lol... I am going to do another OPK soon, to see if it is still positive. I suspect my body might be trying to Ov but hasnt.

I hope my cervix men forget to bring their lasers this time.

God yeah, I hope that too... they were mean looking dudes!

I have EWCM people.... so super excited!!!!! How sad am I that I am excited to go to the bathroom and check out the toilet paper... lol!!!

Woo hoo! Fertile time!! Does that mean you're likely to have a shorter cycle this month? You go have fun asap!

Yeah I look set for a 28 day er rather than a 33 day er... that would be super awesome as the thing that has been getting me down lately is length of time between fertile times.

I have to work late tonight, its nearly five now, I have about another 4-5 hours till home time, but I will be jumping OH tonight for sure!!

Good luck to the ladies heading into ovulation now - it is always the best time of the month for me cause its the only time where you can be proactive in this whole process. The rest of the time you are just waiting - either to O or for a BFP.
Heading on a school camp next week for work so hopefully that will keep me distracted.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that sperm meets egg for everyone :)

Meanwhile, I'm trying to be stress free in this 2ww.
AF is due 2 days before my husband's birthday so a BFP this cycle would be super special for him - fingers crossed.

ok ladies heres my update

no af :)
no pains :)
very hungry
very good symptoms all round
but bfn digi but i have heard bad things about them so will have to get some frer

wish me luck :)

waiting - that is awesome!!! Time to get busyyyy
Prep - how are you doing today?
1mm - that would be a great DH bday gift! Stay stress free, and the 2WW will go by super quick!

AFM - I had a dip in temp today and a PEAK reading on the VBFM so I think I actually am Ov today! woop woop! :happydance:

ok ladies heres my update

no af :)
no pains :)
very hungry
very good symptoms all round
but bfn digi but i have heard bad things about them so will have to get some frer

wish me luck :)

Doopers - GOOD LUCK! I will be stalking this thread to get your response!!! When are you testing with the FRER? How are your temps?

i am testing over the weekend at some point

not doing my temps but i been so hot lately its crazy its looking good but i dont wanna get to excited :)

I am keeping fingers and toes crossed for you doppersgurl!

jchic - best of luck for the BD season; fingers and toes crossed for you too!

Today is the due date for one of my oldest friends. I am super excited - but it has also been sad to see her start trying after us, get pregnant straight away, and now she is ready to have this baby.... and we are still trying. Oh well - I am still super pumped to meet the new little person. No point wallowing in self-pity right??

baby dust to all the 'bright new month' girls. It will be our time soon!!!

awww 1mmcquade, that would be hard to see your friend have a baby but also exciting. I think a bit of self-pity is allowable in these circumstances, then we pick ourselves up and carry on. Fingers crossed for your time to come soon.

Doopers - cant wait to see a test, make sure you post a pic!

Prepping - how are you going?

Jchic - we will be close then, I think I might have ovulated yesterday.

Temps to confirm over next few days but OPK was not positive this morning and temp was up a bit... will see what happens. Im still in shock over it as never ovulate this early normally, was fully expecting to wait until next week for it.

If it is then the dreaded tww begins.... ss will start and I dont have prepping to keep me from testing... UGH!!

hey ladies well i think im have had a lil spotting today :( 3 days late

looks like you gotta put up with me longer lol
gettin a bit down about this now :(

on the upper hand its lovely outside today and im going to get my holiday tickets today

I'm sorry Doppersgurl. I know it is hard. A distraction is definately a good idea - planning a holiday sound like a great distraction. Lots of good vibes to you today.

thanks hun i got a holiday going on the 14th thank god :)

hope you all are ok

Awwww sorry to hear AF got you Doopers. We dont put up with you either by the way, we like having you around :) You must be looking forward to going on holiday! I am and mine isnt till the 29th October.

Well prepping - turns out we might still be on track this month, FF wont give me crosshairs so I may not have ovulated yet. Am going to do an OPK in a few mins to see what that looks like. I will keep up the BDing till I get crosshairs but you must be starting to get close now too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->