Bright New Month, Bright New Cycle! Everyone's Welcome! :)

Ok - am on decent internet now!

Thanks Prepping, I needed to hear that... its just been so weird this past week waiting... next month I am not going to use an OPK until day 14 as I never ovulate before day 18 (which is today) and that got my hopes up and then i got let down, etc etc. I dont have any history of not ovulating Im just being an idiot lol.

Jchic - I would go with FF on this one, it tends to get things right, although it will be basing it all on the stats you have put it in.

Summer - I completely understand where you are coming from, just remember we are always here for you and will listen to rants, give positive feedback, just generally care!!

How is everyone else doing. Wonder how Hena is getting on.

Thanks Prepping, I needed to hear that... its just been so weird this past week waiting... next month I am not going to use an OPK until day 14 as I never ovulate before day 18 (which is today) and that got my hopes up and then i got let down, etc etc. I dont have any history of not ovulating Im just being an idiot lol.

There you go. No reason to worry your pretty little head. :D

Thanks - I will inform OH he has one more night to go (this will make for one night off out of the past 7 lol)... hopefully I see the temp rise tomorrow!!

We will be on track for the exact same cycle. I think ive just been waiting around for you to catch up ;-)

hey all! man, ive missed so much!

happy birthday for last week prepping! hope you had a good weekend! you actually share the same birthday as my dad!luckily for you, you only just turned 29! dont worry, im also 29 in december! yikes. we went back at the weekend to celebrate his 60th, had a party for him, where many of my family members and parents friends were asking the old "so, do you 2 want to have kids in the near future?" question!!!! anyway i only got back yesterday! hence why i havent checked in here for so long!
so, some of you are now in the 2WW? It all sounds positive!

doopers, sorry AF got you hun! :(

summer - i understand exactly why you want to take the pressure off. it is so emotionally draining sometimes, chin up and we are all here! :)

as for me, iim anxiously awaiting Ovulation, think it happens this saturday or sunday coming... getting ready for lots of BDing! you will have to let me know how your preseed works prepping! ive been drinking lots of green tea and pink grapefruit juice. ive already had some very stretchy CM tho, more sticky than anything, its very confusing!

how is everyone??

x

We will be on track for the exact same cycle. I think ive just been waiting around for you to catch up ;-)

Wouldn't that be something for it to happen for the both of us at the exact same time! kismet. I think our little group has been going on long enough that the odds are in our favour for there to be more than one bfp in the same cycle. Plus you would have to wait for me anyway as I have the poas power.
:D

Hi winter!!! Was wondering where you went off to! Neat about your dad's bday being the same as mine. And can totally relate on the family questions. We have Thanksgiving this weekend and I'm 100% going to hear about it from several of DH's relatives.
As for the pre-seed, I'd be happy to let everyone know how it goes...... IF it makes it in time! Came home to find it still not here. It's been 7 days since ordering. I think I may only be able to use it once if I'm lucky. Oh well! Maybe that one time will be the winner! Then it'll just be an overpriced bottle of lube for the heck of it. LoL But hey, I'm supposed to get 2 free pregnancy tests with it which I was bound to have to go out and buy anyway as I only have one left (and obviously, more than one is needed to confirm. LoL)

yeah i can imagine that little bottle of lube costs a lot! lol!

Thanksgiving must be hard for questions like that! im dreading christmas for that! unless of course i have good news by then!

the embarrasing thing is though I got quite drunk at this party. when being probed about the baby thing, I think I actually remember telling one of my distant relatives "oh yes, we have already started kinda trying for babies, we will see what happens!" oh god, I really dont want people knowing, not just yet anyway! TTC is hard enough! the only person that properly knows is my 1st youngest sister! shes 25 and she is all for it, gettign quite broody herself to be honest!

good afternoon ladies how are we all today :)
yes my ovulation time should be when im on holiday :) what a great way to spend a holiday relaxing and baby making lol
thanks for all being so sweet :)

dooper, can't be more perfect then that! You get to enjoy your holiday to the fullest!

yeah i can imagine that little bottle of lube costs a lot! lol!

Thanksgiving must be hard for questions like that! im dreading christmas for that! unless of course i have good news by then!

the embarrasing thing is though I got quite drunk at this party. when being probed about the baby thing, I think I actually remember telling one of my distant relatives "oh yes, we have already started kinda trying for babies, we will see what happens!" oh god, I really dont want people knowing, not just yet anyway! TTC is hard enough! the only person that properly knows is my 1st youngest sister! shes 25 and she is all for it, gettign quite broody herself to be honest!

Getting a BFP any time within the next few weeks would be perfect timing for us all to spill the beans to the family for Christmas!
And yes, I've slipped the news accidentally to people here and there. Ah well, if people have suspicions that we're ttc, then it's not like it'll be a suprise. My DH and I have been married for almost 2.5 years... and being 29 and 32, everyone's just waiting for the news.

So we got in a quickie this morning for what it's worth. :p Last night the both of us were wiped, and considering I'm in prime time right now I couldn't imagine going a whole 2 days without any dancing. I'm not sure how much it'll count considering I only remained in bed for about 5-10 minutes afterwards before having to get up to get ready. Hopefully enough landed where they were supposed to!
fingers super crossed.

Hi All!!! Where is everyone? How's life in your worlds going?
O time possibly today! Weird thing is I haven't really noticed ewcm since Monday (i think). So if I'm having anything happen in there, I have no clue!
And you know what? No pre-seed. Still in transit I suppose. Not upset though... because I think it could be a totally positive thing that I don't get to use it during O time. Murphy's Law that it comes too late and I end up getting a BFP so don't get to use it for the intended purpose. Sod's Law for you english folk. :D
FX!

waiting, Did FF give you the crosshairs yet??? or are your temps/opks looking favourable for O???

dooper & winter, only a few more days until GO time!!

jchic, 1mm, & Summer, how's the 2WW going???

aquaria & duffy, How are things? :flower:

Hey :)

Sorry had a really busy last couple of day. No ov yet for me. My temps are still too low. It's driving menup the wall. Ironic though that you will o before me after all that. Thanks Murphy.

Hope everyone is doing ok. I have another on site day for work so no Internet acces. Will catch up better later today.

Hey :)

Sorry had a really busy last couple of day. No ov yet for me. My temps are still too low. It's driving menup the wall. Ironic though that you will o before me after all that. Thanks Murphy.

Hope everyone is doing ok. I have another on site day for work so no Internet acces. Will catch up better later today.

I may not ovulate today. The only indication of it is that my ticker says so. I think the one thing I'm going to change about this cycle is that I'm going to keep at BDing afterwards. As it is, we normally get in a couple days after O and then we take a good break for a while (ttc is a lot of work! LoL). This time I think we'll go for another couple days and then every other day or so after that. Basically, I'll try for at least 3 times per week for the next two weeks. Might as well give it a shot.

Bugger about your temps not falling into where they should be.... I think it's quite possible for them to get in order tomorrow.

Hey all!

Prep, you will prob ) tomorrow or next, do not worry!

Waiting - hmmm, maybe you are going to have a later O date than you thought....have you ever had an off cycle?

Summer - when do you test?!?!

AFM - feeling fine - no symptoms, LOL. Will be testing just in case on 10/13, right before I leave for Italy!!! woohoooooo

AFM - feeling fine - no symptoms, LOL. Will be testing just in case on 10/13, right before I leave for Italy!!! woohoooooo

No symptoms can def be a good thing! Means no stressing ;)

I got my pre-seed! We get to give it a try on the last day that there's a possibility of still being fertile. haha

Funny story though (as jchic knows from the pre-seed thread), I get a call from my mum as she picked up the package. Asks "Did you order moisturizer online?"...... uhhhh, I ordered something online. Last thing I need is for my mum to be finding my lube! Well, she goes on to say that it looks like it's been run over by a truck and I can hear her fiddling with it and squeezing it on the phone as she's trying to figure out what it is. I just forced the conversation to an end by saying to just leave it and I'll see to it later. :blush: :dohh:

Turns out it does look like it's been through a lot to get to my house and it does in fact say "moisturizer" as a description. So that saved me from an awkward conversation! I'm instead just being all mysterious about my moisturizer. But it didn't come with the two free pregnancy tests. :(
So waiting, unless you're extra strong and can hold out until I test after AF is late since I only have one test, then I may be able to understand if you can't help but test early. Just keep in mind the evap lines and how much of an emotional rollercoaster it is.

Lol that is a funny story prepping :)

I think I will be able to hold out till the end. I have decided I need
To chill out a bit over it all. Won't be using opk s again as they have stresses
Me out this time round. I think today is my ov day got loads of ewcm and bad cramps on right hand side. We are to stay at my dads tonight so no hanky panky lol. Will hope that last night and tomorrow nights is enough. Feel a lot calmer now lol.

We can tww it together and talk about all kinds of stuff other than ttc :)

Work has been super busy this week which has helped and looks set to continue next week too.

How is everyone else? Great to hear from you winter!!

Hope you all have fun plans for the weekend it's a beaut sunny day here today :) going to have a wine tonight and chill out with my family.

Hello ladies.
So, I went on school camp. Very light and brief spotting on Thursday morning at 9DPO. Tonight, heavier spotting started tonight at 10DPO. Did a pregnancy test to verify and came in BFN. Looks like AF has arrived 4 days early. We are really bummed. Had stupidly kept our fingers crossed for a birthday present baby. So this is cycle day 1 of cycle 12 and no sign that we will ever have a baby. Not sure how much longer we will keep actively trying. I agree with you Summer - the pressure is too much. Perhaps this is just not something that is supposed to happen for us? Not very positive thinking perhaps, but the expectation every month that it SHOULD have happened is what just breaks your heart. Maybe I should expect nothing and then if anything ever happens I can be surprised.
Best of luck to everyone still in the game!!!!!!! Baby dust to you all xxxx

waiting, aw hun, you're on the verge of the 2WW and already sound stressed. :hugs: I think it's a good plan to take it easy without all the testing for a while so that you're not constantly trying to decipher them. It's the guess work that makes it so hard.
Just rely on the fact that your efforts up until now have proved that you do indeed ovulate, and the only thing you should concern yourself about is that you BD regularly and wait to see whether AF is MIA. I know, easy to say... but you've already tried the other way, so might as well get back to the basics. I'm only a cycle behind you in TTC and that's my strategy. It's your experiences and people that go through the same that have now influenced me to keep doing what I'm doing without the testing strips at different times of my cycle and diving into the world of temping. It does seem stressful as nothing seems 100% sure until 2-4 weeks pass and you can look back for confirmation.
I'd be happy to talk about other things if it helps.... ummm.... what else is there other than TTC? LoL j/k

1mm, I believe the stats indicate that around 90-95% of healthy couples conceive within the first year.... unfortunately that does mean someone has to fall into the 5-10% range that take longer. :( Are you aware of any reason why it would be more difficult to conceive for you two? Will you be looking into resources to help?
I know it's hard, but please try not to get too down and assume that the powers that Be have a different plan for you. I've been off BC for a year now as well but I suppose as we were NTNP for 7 months of it, it doesn't feel as dire.
Again, relaxing may be the key. Boink for the fun of it and regularly. I've read plenty stories of women who suddenly realize that they're a week late to be pleasantly surprised with a BFP. (I personally don't know how you can suddenly realize you're late... but hey, that's just me. :p)
:hug:

As for me, we tried the pre-seed for the first time last night. Works well enough -- DH approves. Only problem is I'm now pretty sure i had already ovulated as my cervical position felt really low during the deed. If that is an indicator at all? :shrug: Let's just say it took a few positions and a while for it to be comfortable.
I think I am indeed in the 2WW now!

waiting, aw hun, you're on the verge of the 2WW and already sound stressed. :hugs: I think it's a good plan to take it easy without all the testing for a while so that you're not constantly trying to decipher them. It's the guess work that makes it so hard.
Just rely on the fact that your efforts up until now have proved that you do indeed ovulate, and the only thing you should concern yourself about is that you BD regularly and wait to see whether AF is MIA. I know, easy to say... but you've already tried the other way, so might as well get back to the basics. I'm only a cycle behind you in TTC and that's my strategy. It's your experiences and people that go through the same that have now influenced me to keep doing what I'm doing without the testing strips at different times of my cycle and diving into the world of temping. It does seem stressful as nothing seems 100% sure until 2-4 weeks pass and you can look back for confirmation.
I'd be happy to talk about other things if it helps.... ummm.... what else is there other than TTC? LoL j/k

1mm, I believe the stats indicate that around 90-95% of healthy couples conceive within the first year.... unfortunately that does mean someone has to fall into the 5-10% range that take longer. :( Are you aware of any reason why it would be more difficult to conceive for you two? Will you be looking into resources to help?
I know it's hard, but please try not to get too down and assume that the powers that Be have a different plan for you. I've been off BC for a year now as well but I suppose as we were NTNP for 7 months of it, it doesn't feel as dire.
Again, relaxing may be the key. Boink for the fun of it and regularly. I've read plenty stories of women who suddenly realize that they're a week late to be pleasantly surprised with a BFP. (I personally don't know how you can suddenly realize you're late... but hey, that's just me. :p)
:hug:

As for me, we tried the pre-seed for the first time last night. Works well enough -- DH approves. Only problem is I'm now pretty sure i had already ovulated as my cervical position felt really low during the deed. If that is an indicator at all? :shrug: Let's just say it took a few positions and a while for it to be comfortable.
I think I am indeed in the 2WW now!

Prep - Dont judge by CP....I have heard that it really isnt accurate :) I am sure your ducks lined in a row, so dont worry :flower:

1mm - dont stress sweetie, like prep said, just relax and have fun. I have heard that women usually conceive when they are the most relaxed. It will happen. Think positive!

Same for you waiting - relaxing is the key!!! :thumbup:

AFM - 6DPO today and my temp just dropped so I am pretty certain I am out! absolutely NO symptoms except some random twinges on my right side.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->