Bright New Month, Bright New Cycle! Everyone's Welcome! :)

Hey everyone!

Winter - you will be fine to have a drink or two, just dont go crazy overboard :) Dont stress about it either.

Jchic - I dont think your temp has dropped enough for it to be AF, give it a moment and see what happens. Dont stress or get upset over it please :hugs:

Prepping - how are you! Great to hear from you, I was going to post a where is prepping thread today lol. Glad you are happy either way, it is the best way to be in this TTC game I believe! I guess time will soon tell if your OH mums dream was about you :)

Doopers - was wondering where you had gotten to as well. Yay for leaving for holiday soon! I leave in 2 weeks! Cant wait aye!

AFM - I know I have ovulated now! Just know it in my body. I did a dummy temp for FF for tomorrow and it gave me crosshairs making me 5dpo tomorrow. I will go with that as that is what I feel too. Just my normal crampy gassy post ov stuff. Ironic that I decided to sod it, relax and take no more OPKs on friday only to ovulate on sat lol! Got to BD on sat and sun so I am happy with my chances this time round too. I am going to relax on it all now, will probably still temp but other than that am doing nothing for at least another week. When are you testing prep and how many dpo are you? I am going to stick with my original plan of testing with you if you are okay with that!!

Work is frantic for me at the moment, dont get a lunch break anymore and finish late... makes me tired so I have to discount most feelings as being preg symptoms lol.

Hope you all have a superb day :)

Lol @ a ”where is prepping thread". I feel so loved :D
Well that's cool that you're pretty sure when you ovulated. So we're still not too far off as I think i'm 5dpo now. And of course we can still be test buddies! The busy days at work for you will have the 2ww fly by.

Even though i'm still pretty relaxed about the month, I have a good feeling this time around. On of us Bright New Month girls are going to have some good news soon!

Yup that is what I am hoping, I have just got to my desk at work and there is only 1 hour of the day left (supposidly lol).

Cant wait to see my chart tomorrow.. sad I know but it makes me excited.

Yay for being test buddies :) I am thinking one more week before considering testing at all.

I just got my bfp!!!!!

wow! congrats vicky! bet ur super excited! did you say you have been trying since april? so it took around 7/8 months? had you been charting etc?

sorry, just wondered if I need to start doing things differently!

:thumbup:

Thanx so much. I didn't do anything but dtd when I had ewc. Apparently I'm 3+ weeks according to clear blue test. Felt so sick in the night and couldn't sleep. Trying to eat breakfast but I normally skip it and forcing it downs going to make me sick. :(

sorry jchic
big hugs
how is everyone else??
i not been on here for a few days as been a work alot i finally go on holiday on fri yey :)

hey doopers! im good thanks! well jealous of your holiday! make sure you relax loads and get plenty of :sex:

if you conceive during your holiday I am so storming into thomas cook and booking a nice week away somewhere hot! lol x

:thumbup: lol this made me laugh
im just trying to relax more now it starting to get to me everywhere i look theres pregnant women lol so a nice hol to Egypt is just what the doctor ordered :happydance:

Hey everyone!

Winter - you will be fine to have a drink or two, just dont go crazy overboard :) Dont stress about it either.

Jchic - I dont think your temp has dropped enough for it to be AF, give it a moment and see what happens. Dont stress or get upset over it please :hugs:

Prepping - how are you! Great to hear from you, I was going to post a where is prepping thread today lol. Glad you are happy either way, it is the best way to be in this TTC game I believe! I guess time will soon tell if your OH mums dream was about you :)

Doopers - was wondering where you had gotten to as well. Yay for leaving for holiday soon! I leave in 2 weeks! Cant wait aye!

AFM - I know I have ovulated now! Just know it in my body. I did a dummy temp for FF for tomorrow and it gave me crosshairs making me 5dpo tomorrow. I will go with that as that is what I feel too. Just my normal crampy gassy post ov stuff. Ironic that I decided to sod it, relax and take no more OPKs on friday only to ovulate on sat lol! Got to BD on sat and sun so I am happy with my chances this time round too. I am going to relax on it all now, will probably still temp but other than that am doing nothing for at least another week. When are you testing prep and how many dpo are you? I am going to stick with my original plan of testing with you if you are okay with that!!

Work is frantic for me at the moment, dont get a lunch break anymore and finish late... makes me tired so I have to discount most feelings as being preg symptoms lol.

Hope you all have a superb day :)

i cant wait either hun a well deserved holiday after two years :) lol
where you off to anywhere nice?? :flower:

I'm off to the gold coast Australia :) sun sand and theme parks lol. I'm hoping for a great excuse not to go on rollercosters though as they are not really my thing and Bo one could call ne a whimp for that.

I'm off to the gold coast Australia :) sun sand and theme parks lol. I'm hoping for a great excuse not to go on rollercosters though as they are not really my thing and Bo one could call ne a whimp for that.

good thinking hun :)
well i hope you have a good time :)

Good Morning Lovlies! How are you all today?!

So, I am on CD1 (again, grrr) and my Luteal Phase was only 10 days! I went to the doc today, as the Nurse Practioner told me if I spotted again this cycle and if it was short, to let her know. This is my 2nd cycle now with 26 days. So I get there, and my doc (who I absolutely am obsessed with. He is amazing, so so wonderful) apparently was having some type of a MOOD and said to me after I showed him my chart and started talking - " Jessica, you sound like someone who is on their 7th round of clomid! STOP. You are being way too uptight over this, and I can hear the stress in your voice". He went ahead and checked me out and basically told me although he shouldn't have even SEEN me for another 6-7 months, he is going to put me on Femara ONLY since he feels I don't need anything else. Basically he said my spotting could be because I am not ovulating correctly (even though it shows ovulation, he said) and this will give me a "kick start". Mentioned that last month with my blood tests my progesterone was perfect, and he doesn't think that's it. He checked my uterus, etc today and said the size is fine, blah blah. So I have to take Femara from CD3 (Friday) through CD7 and then see him on CD13 for an ultrasound where he will check my FSH, LH, EL and Prog,follicle study, etc.
Sorry for the rant, but I am like beyond overwhelmed with mixed feelings right now. I know NOTHING about Femara. Doc mentioned its somewhat like Clomid, but a different, lighter version. Do you know anything about Femara?

jchic, I'm sorry to say, and I'm saying this because I care, but I think your doctor may be right if he can even hear the stress in your voice. I would be concerned about taking Femara personally as I don't think it is a good idea to introduce chemicals and medicine into your body unless there's absolutely no other choice. You never know what the side effects will be and certainly can not anticipate what long term damage may be caused.

You're now going into your 4th cycle right? You've barely given yourself enough chance considering there's only around 20% chance of sperm meeting egg even if everything is timed perfectly. Have you considered some more natural ways to even out your system?? I can not emphasize how wonderful a skilled Accupuncturist can be for fertility (and lots of other things as well). They work with your hormones to have them run smoothly. Both you and your OH are required for it btw.

I wouldn't take the Femara myself. If you are concerned with having a short LP, i'm pretty sure there's herbal remedies to help it out. And even if you didn't do anything, there are lots of women out there with a shorter cycle that have no problem with pregnancy. You have to relax hun or this whole TTC stage will be hell on earth.

I hope you're able to figure out whatever makes you happy. :hug:

Jchic - I am sorry you are feeling so frustrated yucky with it all right now. I dont know anything about Femara sorry. Why dont you post a thread in the other section and see what experience others have had with it? I personally would want to know all there is to know before taking something.

Prepping - how are you doing today? I GOT MY CROSSHAIRS and it put me at 5po! That is the most super exciting thing to happen to me all week! No symptoms to spot really at all... im tired but im overworking at the mo so thats why that is.

How is everyone else doing? Wonder how Hena is getting on, I hope her long cycle has ended so she can get back to trying!!

jchic, I'm sorry to say, and I'm saying this because I care, but I think your doctor may be right if he can even hear the stress in your voice. I would be concerned about taking Femara personally as I don't think it is a good idea to introduce chemicals and medicine into your body unless there's absolutely no other choice. You never know what the side effects will be and certainly can not anticipate what long term damage may be caused.

You're now going into your 4th cycle right? You've barely given yourself enough chance considering there's only around 20% chance of sperm meeting egg even if everything is timed perfectly. Have you considered some more natural ways to even out your system?? I can not emphasize how wonderful a skilled Accupuncturist can be for fertility (and lots of other things as well). They work with your hormones to have them run smoothly. Both you and your OH are required for it btw.

I wouldn't take the Femara myself. If you are concerned with having a short LP, i'm pretty sure there's herbal remedies to help it out. And even if you didn't do anything, there are lots of women out there with a shorter cycle that have no problem with pregnancy. You have to relax hun or this whole TTC stage will be hell on earth.

I hope you're able to figure out whatever makes you happy. :hug:

Hi There!

Thanks :hugs: I am sure I am fine - the femara isnt a fertility drug persay, it doesnt have many side effects, it just aids in ovulation (NOT like Clomid at all), It turns out that I am ovulating, but not correctly. He suggested taking it for 1 cycle, to see if I actually ovulate correctly with monitoring (they do an ultrasound, etc). I was hesistant to do it, but I am going to give it a shot maybe in January or so, not this cycle.. My cycles for the past year have been 29-30 days and the past 3 months they have been much shorter and with crazy spotting. We shall see! At least that gives me a solid 9 months of trying all on my own :) I am DYING to see an acupuncturist. I heard they are amazing! How are you all doing??!! I leave for Italy tomorrow WOOHOOO

OMG the Gold coast is supposed to be beautiful!!! Have a GREAT time :)

jchic, I think that's a very good idea to wait until the new year. Accupuncturists are wonderful! I intend on using accupuncture as the main way of coping with pregnancy related discomforts when the time comes.
Yay Italy!!!!

waiting, that's great about the crosshairs!!! It's funny how we're right at the same timing after all these months. Fingers super crossed!

I know it's totally not good juju to jinx things by being too optimistic..... but I have a really good feeling about this month. :p

Casual Observations: Absolutely nothing.... EXCEPT sore boobs.

I know I do this every month where I say "well, ______ doesn't happen normally".... But really, I've tested my boobs every month and they don't get sore until the day before AF. For the last couple days they feel like they are trying to drop off my body when they're unleashed from my bra (and I'm not exactly "big" at a 36C). And I rolled onto my stomach while sleeping and woke up because of my boobs going *ouch*.

Only one week until I get to confirm anything! oy this is going to be a long 6 days.

And I just showed why hpt companies make the big bucks yet again. Was walking through grocery store and took a look at hpts just in case.... Found a pink dye clearblue 2 pack on sale and picked it up. Frivilous money being spent. :p oh well!

Ooooh awesome :) so what day is test day? I'm trying not to ss but my boobs are sore too and I'm not sleeping well and feel like ripping someone's head off all the time lol. That could all be stress from work related though :)

What's everyone up to this weekend?

I'm thinking tuesday. That will be 12dpo for me.... think that should make you 11dpo? Does that sound okay?

Boobs still sore but nothing lese really. Was short on temper tonight but don't know if that means anything.

Will be doing something with driends sat night for DHs bday (was on thursday), and have some work stuff sat morning. But otherwise, the weekend is likely to be a stay-inside-with-fireplace weekend. Will be rainy for the next few days.

Anyone doing anything special? Guess jchic and dooper are both off in italy and egypt. Lucky girls. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->