bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

can you post link to your chart? have you done that already? sorry. i'm forgetful!

i am aggravated that my LP is only 11 days. Plus my cycles keep getting longer and longer by a week.

Yep, I've decided to just go with the flow. I had a few revelations about some things yesterday - namely that I can't control everything (and in fact can control very little). Going nuts over it isn't going to help anyone or change the course of events. I also was thinking how, for the first time, I want to not make this pregnancy about ME, and instead make it about baby. Need to give baby a chance to do it on her own, because truthfully I can't help any more than I already have tried to do. <3 Not sure if that makes any sense at all, but it's really clicked for me.

Mommasboy, I totally agree with Bexxc, you're not out yet! Even if this isn't your month, you have next month and we'll support ya through it all!

Thank you Hope and Becca I can't post it right now Bc I am on my phone but I posted it last night it is on page 227 if you want to have a look. The open circles are Bc I have had to ng wrong up earlier the past two days but I used the websites BBT adjuster to fix my temps n noted the actually temp.

Mommasboys, your chart looks AWESOME! Totally looks triphasic. What kind of HPT have you been using?

no...it's okay. my name actually is becca :) and no i remember you posting your chart. i went back and looked and it's starting to look pretty darn triphasic!

hope- i think that's a great attitude to have. the baby knows just what to do and so does your body :thumbup:

Hope I used a frer on 9 and 10 dpo but ragout and was short on money so just got some from the dollar general but unfortunately they r the same as those ones from Walmart now that strongly 88 cents and I hate them Bc they ALWAYS show evaporated lines. I thought I barely seen a line this morning but decided I was going crazy and threw it out. I plan on getting some frer today as we got paid thankfully!
Bexxc- FF said I had a possible triphasic pattern and I have never had it say that before but from what I have read you can get that without being pregnant but am praying it is a good sign for me seeings I have never had it before!

yeah- i had ff say that to me once and i didn't end up pregnant that cycle, but it could be a very good sign for you!

Another quick question do either of you remember being really tender right under your belly button or is this just another crazy symptom I am imagining? if I just barely push it, it is very tender for some reason.

i don't remember that, but i had given up any hope of getting pregnant and was just waiting for af to come so we could call our re to get our first icsi cycle started.

I don't really remember any symptoms from my first two children because we weren't trying either time. Oh Well who knows I guess I want know till I get that BFP or af shows her ugly face.

OMG after holding my pee for 2 hrs I couldn't wait any longer so I bought some early response pregnancy test the target brand Bc they are a little cheaper and instantly a line came up very faint but it's there!!! Gonna test again after holding it for 4 more hours!

oh my gosh!!!!!! i demand that you post a pic!!!!! i leave for two seconds to buy (another :blush:) watermelon and everything gets exciting!

I knew it momma!!!!

I just knew!! Congrats sweetie post a damn pic!!!

We been home for about 4 hours and only got 2 loads of clothes done me n lance r so tired we fonna go take a nap and start on it to night :(

You can't really tell it when I take a pic with my phone I am going to test later after holding it longer n hopefully it will be darker. Would a digi be positive this early I wonder if this line is faint?

you've got plenty of time to settle back in. make sure you get lots of rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->