bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Wow it took awhile to get it to u huh?? Poor thing I woul be going crazy!!

I'm hungry !!

i'm going totally nuts. if it doesn't get here soon i'm gonna lose it! :wacko::haha:

i still haven't eaten dinner yet. i was starving earlier and ate and ate and now i've finally stopped being hungry! thank goodness.

Damn women kinda late not to have eaten dinner.. I want cereal but think I'm gonna eat a apple with a bottle of water !!!

i think i'm going to have a nice, big salad. that sounds pretty yummy right now.

Well my baby shower is sept 30 my mom n mil r gonna threw it together

watching Man v. Food! My goal is in the next 2 years. I need to go to 2 more of the places he has been to.

Well my baby shower is sept 30 my mom n mil r gonna threw it together

how exciting. it seems hard to believe that we're already far enough along to say something like, "oh- my baby shower is next month." - crazy!

watching Man v. Food! My goal is in the next 2 years. I need to go to 2 more of the places he has been to.

what an awesome goal!!!!

Isn't I can't believe it's actually next month it's just crazy!!!

it really is crazy!

our birthing classes start in less than a week!

We've already been to the one in Indiana and my hubby succeeded in eating a 10 inch burger and 1/3 of the second burger (the challenge is to eat 4 in one sitting).

Damn army thats crazy!!!

Holly crap birthing classes already

We've already been to the one in Indiana and my hubby succeeded in eating a 10 inch burger and 1/3 of the second burger (the challenge is to eat 4 in one sitting).

wow! that's a lot of burger. i don't even think i could do that-- and i am capable of packing down a lot of food right now.

Damn army thats crazy!!!

Holly crap birthing classes already

i know...it actually makes me feel a little nervous!

Yeah I could barely watch, I was struggling with a lot of constipation for 3 days.

Bex I regret not doing it but o well!!

So I'm still thinking bout god parents my sil would be great but she lives 4 hours away and we have a class that she has to attend before the baptism then attend the baptism n they r broke money wise so they wouldn't be able to come here that many times

Yeah I could barely watch, I was struggling with a lot of constipation for 3 days.

you're lucky that's all your struggled with!

Bex I regret not doing it but o well!!

So I'm still thinking bout god parents my sil would be great but she lives 4 hours away and we have a class that she has to attend before the baptism then attend the baptism n they r broke money wise so they wouldn't be able to come here that many times

i'm sure it's not too late to find classes if you still want to go.

is there any way that you could find a suitable church around the halfway point, meet there for the classes, and split the cost?

No bc the classes r free n we only have to go to two of them but we wanna do it wear lance was baptised .. I ask lance n he just gets mad n says dunno he isn't even worrying about it

understandable- we want to have sprout baptized where we were married.

could you have them come to you and just split the cost with them anyway? or could they stay with you guys? maybe an air mattress or something?

maybe they could do that in lieu of a shower gift.

Ok, even though I juxst ate a bowl of cereal, I am going to give in and make a burger at midnight. I am crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->