bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

I would love love love to get rid of my old stretch marks before I add new ones but $45 is a lot of money for one tube of stretch mark cream.

yeah- that is quite a bit of money! yikes.

my blackberries didn't cut it. i still want a snack.

LOL I love getting away with eating constantly when I'm pregnant. You go girls!

i'm trying not to! i've already gained sooo much!

I hate eating all the time bc I don't wan to get fat bc I worked soooo hard when I got preggo I lost 50 lbs but its all worth it

I have determined that when I fall preggo this next time I will dedicate myself to not gaining more than 30 lbs. (I gained 45 with my first 2 pregnancies, yikes!).

yeah- i've gained 22 so far and i'd like it if i didn't gain much more so i'm trying to behave myself.

Good morning ladies !!

I can't believe I have possiably hurt my baby!!!
I ate smoked turkey breast on a sandwhkch two days in a row without heating it !!

Wtf was I thinking r more like not thinking!!!

I heated it up today.. :(

Most likely it didn't do much harm if any. We all make mistakes. I think it would only do harm if you do that once every week or more.

don't worry too much about it. i'm sure you're fine. the risk of listeria is still pretty low. just remember that stuff is cured with nitrites and nitrates so you may want to avoid eating it more than a couple times per week. it's not good for either of you :hugs:

we're supposed to hear from sears about our furniture delivery today. i hope they'll be able to schedule a date soon.

I have ate one last two days and two of them today I'm craving them.. Oopps

seriously! i don't mean to be in a freakin panic about it, because my logical mind knows i have plenty of time to set up furniture, but my crazy ocd want it done now mind wants it done now!!!

I know exactly how u feel.. That's how I felt when I got my crib back at 12 weeks :)

it just sucks because the nursery is totally ready for furniture and all we need is for them to show up and deliver the damn furniture. it shouldn't take this long!!!!!

Y did Lyell just get it deliver to ur house r go pick it up from sears?

we don't have a big enough car to pick up a 3 piece furniture set. plus i can't help morgan lug it all into the nursery, so it just made more sense to have it delivered.

ah! just got the kitchen all cleaned up and scrubbed. *sparkle, sparkle*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->