bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

the only thing i won't eat these days is asparagus, so i think you can surprise me!

man, wouldn't digital food sharing be awesome???

the only thing i won't eat these days is asparagus, so i think you can surprise me!

man, wouldn't digital food sharing be awesome???

That'd be amazing! The only drawback (very small) is that I cant eat cottage cheese or cheesecake :nope: when I am pregnant.

Yea I have a air mattress they can sleep on that's not a problem .. I know my mom is gonna be here for the baptism and my sil could ride with her but I'm not sure about the class..

Lance is iffy about making her the. Nanny b she has 4 kids and doesn't take care of the four she got like dont bathe nightky them etc etc.. I understand lances point but damnt I have ran out of choices other than lances first cousin wife and she already has 10 god kids and we use to be close but kinda drifted away..

how much will the fact that she's not the best mom to her kids harm bentlie? will bentlie be staying with her often? if not, then it probably doesn't matter all that much- especially if you're out of other options.

Well I didn't know anything about not eating cheese cake and I have ate a lot of it and my baby is fine..

Wow ur so right.. No bentlie isn't going to stay there hardly any I mean we Live 4 hours away..

I'll talk to my mom n lance tomorrow and see..

Yea I have a air mattress they can sleep on that's not a problem .. I know my mom is gonna be here for the baptism and my sil could ride with her but I'm not sure about the class..

Lance is iffy about making her the. Nanny b she has 4 kids and doesn't take care of the four she got like dont bathe nightky them etc etc.. I understand lances point but damnt I have ran out of choices other than lances first cousin wife and she already has 10 god kids and we use to be close but kinda drifted away..

:wacko: We dont bathe our daughter every night. We give her 3 baths a week. DH wants to let her be a kid and get messy (makes great memory pictures).

Damnt it's almost midnight and I already had a apple but I want cereal!! Ughhh

To each there own army..

But I'm totally opposite Me n dh takes bathes every night no matter what we do .. And that's how I'm gonna raise bentlie I don't care if she gets full of mud r stays in the house.. She is getting one and plus they sleep so much better after one

i know ideally you guys would want someone that's a better fit with your expectations and habits, but it sounds like you're in a real bind.

It's nothing dangerous to the baby. DH hates cottage cheese and cheesecake so as a deal we agreed I wouldn't eat cheesecake (which i love) or cottage cheese while pregnant. I dont like beans at all so his part of the deal is that he cant eat beans if he plans on kissing me before he brushes his teeth.

i'm having some organic blackberries :) tasty!

Yea I am.. I honestly am just ready to say F it and don't even give her one!!!

It's just hard bc my sister disowned our whole family including me and my so called BFF said no so I'm screwed

Lol army...

How old are y'all?

I'm 24 dh is almost 28 In nov

To each there own army..

But I'm totally opposite Me n dh takes bathes every night no matter what we do .. And that's how I'm gonna raise bentlie I don't care if she gets full of mud r stays in the house.. She is getting one and plus they sleep so much better after one

I'm not going to argue. We just decided to not do it that way. Actually, her pediatrician 3 days after she was born told us not that it wasn't necessary but if we were bathing her every night to make sure to put lotion on her too so her skin doesn't dry out. I know you will do what you believe is right, that's what is great about a mother's intuition.

To each there own army..

I'm not going to argue. We just decided to not do it that way. Actually, her pediatrician 3 days after she was born told us not that it wasn't necessary but if we were bathing her every night to make sure to put lotion on her too so her skin doesn't dry out. I know you will do what you believe is right, that's what is great about a mother's intuition.

yeah- i've actually heard that bathing every night is really rough on their sensitive skin. i wasn't planning on nightly baths.

I am 23 and DH turned 24 in June. We didn't give either of our kids Godparents because we couldn't agree on a couple. In fact, if something happens to both of us, the kids are going to another family we are close to instead of blood relatives.

I agree army... And ur right I don't want to argue ..

Im just staying my opionion that all..

I know that's y I got tons of lotion already :)

I'm going watch George Lopez and eat cereal and the. Soak in my bathe tub.. Might help my pressure under my eye

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->