bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Lol I clean on Monday's wesnday and Fridays lol

i do a little every day or else i think this house would get away from me lol. i'm going to dust a vacuum after lunch.

I do like dishes and pick up everyday put as far as cleaning daily no I don't bc I like my whole house to be sparkling all together :)

I'm so mad with lance!! He won't help me make a decision about the nanny.. He keeps saying he doesn't care!!! Ughh

it takes too long to clean my whole house. :haha: especially now, i couldn't do it in a day! i think my back would disintegrate!

i'm sorry lance is being a pill. i hate it when morgan says he doesn't care about something or that it doesn't matter. surely you must have a freakin opinion! say something!

i'm hungry...think i'll make some broccoli soup and a garden salad for lunch. :thumbup:

Yea I know it's like I know u have to have a choice damnt share it with me!!!

Well my Opks are gradually getting darker so I am guessing I will ovulate in the next 4 days. Luckily josh comes home tonight. So I am going to get out the candles and lingerie and try to have a 5 day BD marathon.

yay! glad your o time was obedient and held off long enough for a good bd marathon!!!

Good luck this cycle!!! Prop ur hips up and orgasim after it pulls the sperm up closer to the cervix !!

I just got done putting pork chops in the oven with salt pepper and a little butter ..
And some potatoes cut in chunks with a pack of onion soup mix with a little oil mixed up.. And possiable corn for a veggie??

Think I'm gonna cook a meat loaf tomorrow :)

i'm making shepherd's pie tonight. i just really wanted it for some reason lol. i have to go out and buy a couple onions though. i didn't realize i was out.

My kitchen is clean I got one pot soaking about to take a bathe and watch a movie

sounds awesome. i'm just now going to start cooking. :haha:

sounds fun! i don't know what i'm going to watch tonight. right now i'm still cooking :)

How was dinner?

Im gonna call the church tomorrow and tell them I need to scheduale a baptism and do whatever I gotta do to get things going.. So I hope I word it right and not
Mess everything up!! Lmao..

i'm sure you'll do fine. don't worry too much about getting the wording just right.

dinner was really tasty, but i burned my tongue! yow!

Oh I hate that!! It hurts :( sorry!!!

I know sometimes when I get nervous I talk in circles lmao.. Ooops

i think we all do that! no reason to be nervous, though! it's happy and exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->