bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

yeah. if you do or i do 1) there's not a lot you can do to change that 2) it's fairly easily treated 3) it's not the worst thing you could have happen in your pregnancy.

good morning, girls...or afternoon since most of you are not on pacific time. how's everyone doing today?

i had a rough night. insomnia and heartburn got the better of me. oh well. not the worst thing that could happen, so i guess it's not much to complain about.

Hey hunnie!!! I woke up at almost 1 Ooops!!! Lmao.!!!
Sorry u had heartburn and insomnia a bitch!!

Ugh I need to get off the sofa and get to cleaning a little!!!

I just asked my MIL if I can do the shower invites and deliver them so I can have something to do ... :) she said she has a tooth ache and will get back with me this evening I hope she says yes

i hope you get a chance to work on your project. :)

i finally called the delivery company to find out when they're planning on getting their lazy asses down here to deliver my freakin furniture. they only deliver down here on fridays and the soonest they're available is a week from today-- the day i go back to work for the fall- of course! :growlmad: thankfully my parents are available to take the delivery for me.

Oh lord!!! I would def be pissed!! That is bs !! U ordered that months ago!!!!

So I have 39 people to invite on my shower list :)

Day 1 of the 5 day BD marathon went well. Being in away for 10 days made DH especially affectionate.

i'm totally pissed. we ordered it early specifically so i would get it during my summer vacation and have time to get it assembled before going back to work! i really wanted the nursery more or less ready before school started. i'm really upset about it. morgan and i don't usually have weekends together, so it's nearly impossible to work on it together once i go back to work! :cry:

sounds like you've got a great list going for your shower, annie :)

army! hooray for affectionate dh!!! by the time we finally conceived it was such a chore for us.

Bex if I was u I would go get the shot some how some way!!!

Sorry spell check!! It was suppose to say crib lol my bad

oh...yeah. there's really no way. it's in a shipping warehouse about 3 hours from here. there's no way i could rent a truck, get up there by myself (morgan works every day next week), get back, unload it, and return the truck. completely impossible.

Oh yes that's Impossiable I thought it was at sears store .. Ooops

So I'm cooking meat loaf with no ketchup instead brown gravy .. With mashed potatoes potatoe chunks threw in with the meat loaf and Lima beans..

See I cook lol I just boy cotted the camper bc I was getting miserable now I have my kitchen to cook in again and my oven back :)

yeah. i love my kitchen and i find it hard to be displaced from it.

How far below the belly button are the ovaries? I am having some pressure on my right side about 4 inches below my belly button. Negative OPK today.

i think your ovaries are right around where things looked scary in the 70s :haha::haha:

Where is that Bex? I don't remember the 70s sorry!!!

LOl Annie she was referring to the Afro down below.

Ok Bexxc, my pressure was right above there.

:rofl: annie, you're so cute!

i can't find the link you sent me to your registry. can you send it to me again. i want to go over mine again and make sure it's where it should be. thanks :)

army- do you think you o'd already or it's on the way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->