bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

I don't know how to send the link to you but
Go to Walmart .com then registery then my name Annie Alexander

i'm trying to go in and update once a week. i've had a couple items go out of stock or become unavailable. the same thing happened with our wedding registry! sheesh!

O wow that sux ass!!! That is crazy!! It should be mandatory if u have it on the registry they have to sell it to u :)

yeah. unfortunately i don't think it works that way anywhere.

i just noticed the onsies you registered for say not available. you may want to see if you can add an alternative online.

I don't know Bexxc but we are going to BD for at least the next 3 days to be safe.

good to cover your bases! can't believe you're almost back in the tww! that went really fast!

Hmm Bex that's crazy!! Im not really worried about just a oniese u know??

totally. just thought you might want to remove it from your list or find something else. what are you up to tonight.

morgan had a day shift today so he's actually home this evening. we just finished eating and now we're watching a few episodes of burn notice that we have recorded.

I just got out the bathe and now eating cashews and drinking kook aid ....
Well my martinertty belly ring came in today .. After I soaked it in alchole to sterilize it the ball broke!! I emailed that lady real fast so I have the plastic bar in there with metal balls...
The top of it is still red and never get better!!,, I put alchole on it and it didn't even burn so I dunno what to think!,,

IM BOUT TI WATCH. Family guy :)

maybe ask your ob about it at your next appointment. just tell him you've noticed it looks irritated and ask if s/he has any advice. does it hurt?

enjoy family guy :)

well that's positive. that means it's probably not infected. the redness is probably from the scar tissue around the piecing stretching.

i love family guy too- especially the earlier episodes.

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/2c5a9bb7.jpg

23+1

Yea family guy is classic I laugh my ass off lmao!!

you are so cute and round! i wish my belly would finish rounding out. i definitely have an indent at my bellybutton where my lower belly pooch starts. :haha:

Lance must b sleeping already I don't here much coming from bed room lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->