bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

i'm carrying way up high. my bump starts right up under my boobies!

Are you spreading everywhere's from the back you can't even tell I'm pregnant. Means I am having a girl they say if you spread everywhere's it's a boy!

how awesome. you must be so excited! mine probably won't be until a couple weeks after that.

really? i thought it was the opposite- that if you carry just in your belly it's a boy, but if you carry wide and in your hips/thighs/ass, it's a girl. all that stuff has been totally debunked though. there's no science to it anyway.

Holy shit!!!

I forgot to tell you my best friend called me today crying and apologizing for declining godparent... She said she was being selfish, and it would be A honor for her to be the gp!
I was crying she was crying she said she felt horrisble and I told her I don't want u to be the nanny just bc u feel like u have To she said she wants to and she wasn't expecting me to ask her not in a million years!!!!!

She also appolized for hurting my feelings I said what really hurt my feelings is that u accepted being the nanny for our other friend a yr ago and I thought we were way closer than that .. And I said every time I thinki about Bentlie not having a nanny all I would do is cry!!! And she told me if I need anything don't be afraid to call!!

No there isn't!!,! Bc from the back u can't tell I'm preggo and I'm having a girl!!!! Kwim?

Thinks is all bs myself lmao!

My sister had a boy and she blew up she was huge and my friend had her baby boy last month and she had stretch marks on her knees!!!!!!

i think my last pic is on or around p 224 or so...i'll check.

i'm glad your friend changed her mind. tbh, i thought it was a little silly that she declined in the first place. i honestly didn't understand what having 4 godchildren already had anything to do with her accepting another one. i mean, it's not like it's some huge time consuming responsibility. anyway, i'm really glad she had a change of heart! :happydance:

oh...it's on 242...there i go being dyslexic. :haha:

Goodness u r carrying high!!, I think ur having a boy!!!!!!

I'm glad she changed her mind too god works in mystery ways!!!

we'll see- i've gone back and forth on what i think sprout's going to be. now i've just resigned myself to not knowing. i think it's 50/50 :haha:

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/d3257f98.jpg

My kitchen

i LOVE the stone! so pretty! gorgeous kitchen!

nope. i have utterly no clue. i mean, pretty much all the wives tales point to girl- i'm carrying high and wide, my skin's breaking out, my feet are hot all the time, etc., etc., the stupid list goes on and on. but i don't really believe in all that stuff- i mean, you're carrying low and front and you're having a girl. i just don't get a good read either way.

Thank u my bathtub is same way!!, wanna see?

Maybe I'm having a boy?? Oh lord if I'm having a boy then bentlies cribbing ans stuff is gonna have to go in closet :)

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/dde17a07.jpg

Master bathe

I shall remind u this is in a mobile home trailer

i'd love to see it. that sounds really pretty!

i'm sure you're having a girl! all those old wives tales are accurate about 50% of the time. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->