bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Yep Annie totally normal, I get them sometimes too. The ones you need to worry about are the deep, intense ones that feel like heavy period cramps. Aside from that there is no need to worry as long as there is no bleeding. :)

Olive Garden- nice! Enjoy your time :) We went for Vietnamese last night (one of the few "ethnic" restaurants in this town) and it was a nice treat.

So I called olive garden and I can't make reservations how rude!!!! Since when??

So now should I go to olive garden are Logan's road house?? Hmmm

Thank y'all!

So as long as its brown it's fine and baby is okay??

they say brown blood is old blood and it's nothing to worry about unless it turns red or heavy or you're having period type cramps like hope said.

Okay thanks bex and hope!!! Xoxo

My cramps come and go nothing like af at all... Brown when I wipe time to time.. I'm thinkin it's from intercourse... I don't feel like I'm havin a mc so that's a good thing..

Man I been havin crazy dreams ughh.. Like last night I dreamed I went potty and my whole toliet paper was red full of blood.. Lol I was scared to go to the potty this morning lmao.. Crazy hormones ..

Do y'all wanna be closer r farther away from dh?

I wanna be farther away... Like its weird

i'm feeling kinda clingy lately. i was bummed when he had to leave for work this morning.

Talk about WEIRD dreams, I just had a 1.5 hour nap and woke up from the most wild dream! I dreamed that I was walking around a stadium, completely exhausted, so I sat in a chair...All of a sudden I was sky diving, and I was terrified but I was too tired to even open my eyes. Crazy!

As for being close/far from DH - it's mixed...sometimes I want to be closer, but the past few days he has been really irritating me! He is a *wonderful* guy but he is just goofy and sometimes it's not very well timed. LOL. It's probably me being more irritable than anything else.

i have the same goofy problem with my dh. sometimes he just doesn't know when to turn it off and then he feels hurt when i get irritated.

Yea well mine is goofy usually I just go with the flow like of he wants to cuddle I cuddle no biggie but now if he wants to cuddle I push him away.. It's crazy.. Lol..

He isn't a very talkative person so I can't tell him how I really feel often lol.. I think it's all my hormones bc I just wanna be with my mom lately and she is almost 4 hours away from me.. It's crazy... I told dh that he told me its my hormones lol.. Men..

My diner was nice but dh does more bitching then me :/

Good morning girls!! I feel like cramp today.. My face hurts like I'm getting sinse infection and I'm cramping on left side.. No af cramps more like pressure I'm not sure how to explain it

hi girls! i'm having a pretty good day today :) my mom just got home from her trip to philadelphia, so we've been spending the day together. i got new pair of shoes and had an awesome lunch. off to my in laws' for my bro in law's birthday. i think i'm going to need to go to bed early tonight!

Wow bex sounds like u had a lovely day!! I have a rough day.. Under my eye on my cheek bone is killin me and I have been crampy all day I'm worried

:hugs: i'm sorry you've been worrying. remember, some cramping is to be expected. your uterus has got to stretch quite a bit to house baby.

Thank u bex.. I dreamed a had a miscarriage I dreamed when I wiped there were little Eggies mixed with blood I woke up scared to death.. I sure hope this isn't a real life sign

i've had some weird, disturbing dreams too. i think it's perfectly normal. it's just you brain grappling with all your worry. just try to stay relaxed. when's your next appt again?

oooh! samantha! positive opk today!!! get busy!

May 7th... I'm not gonna lie i keep thinking I'm miscarrying bc last night I had some intense cramps that wouldn't go away

Now if i stand up straight its hurts down there..

i'm sorry you have to wait so long with all this worry. can you call your doc tomorrow and explain what's happening and maybe be seen sooner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->