bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

yeah...it's called a doppler, but i've heard it can actually really annoy the baby because it uses sound waves. somehow i can't justify disturbing the baby every day for my own peace of mind

...and i don't think they're very effective before 11-12 weeks or so

I was actually looking at the. On ebay.. I could get on for 60 dollars but I can't use it untill 10 weeks so all that's gonna do is worry me more... Thinking its not a good idea bc it will control my life

hey annie! my spring break is over so i was back to work again today...i'm got so spoiled by my afternoon naps and frequent potty visits. getting back into the swing of things is going to be a bit tough. i'm taking tomorrow off though as i have our first ob appointment tomorrow. it's just easier for me to take the whole day off, so i'll sleep in and get some homework done before our appointment.

how's everything going with you ladies?

Hi ladies! Sorry for being a bit out of the loop. I have a deadline coming up this friday (and a LOT of work to do) so I've been keeping pretty busy with that. How's everyone doing?

I'm fine, not too much has changed on my end. Had a couple stronger waves of nausea yesterday (and feeling icky and shaky, ew!), but aside from that I'm feeling pretty normal. Tomorrow is my appointment with my new doctor, and my U/S is a week away as of today!

good luck at your appointment today! mine's at 2:00. i hope our new ob is as good as our fs made him out to be...

I haven't read Yalls post again but I'm own my way to er.. Last night me n dh had sex and now I'm bleeding bright red and passed 4 small clots .. Freaking out..
My nurse Said could very well be from sex sober gonna see

I haven't read Yalls post again but I'm own my way to er.. Last night me n dh had sex and now I'm bleeding bright red and passed 4 small clots .. Freaking out..
My nurse Said could very well be from sex sober gonna see

Good luck, hopefully baby is ok :flower:

:hugs: i'm sorry...could the clots just be...um...dh's stuff coming out mixed with blood? the cervix is very sensitive and swollen during pregnancy and it can bleed easily. and i don't think his swimmers and stuff had anywhere to go now that your cervix is blocked.

good luck at the er hun!

Annie - Oh no! I hope you are ok. Sending you lots of hugs and prayers and positive energy!! Let us know what they say. xoxox

Bexxc - Hope your appointment goes well today! If your FS recommended the OB, I'm sure he/she is fantastic! Mine's not till tomorrow, but I will keep you posted on what he says :)

Yes Annie, Bexxc is totally right. We DTD the other day (rare occurrence these days, haha) and the next day his "stuff" came back out. I had a tiny spot of brown that I'm sure was from irritating the cervix, but the "stuff" did seem kind of "off-colour". So I think the thought that it could mix with other stuff could be totally right.
:hugs:

Well these were actually clots like looked like my period.. But only lasted when I wiped 4 times and now I'm spotting brown again and I have a pad on n nothing is in it..

Thank y'all so much!!!

My Boobs don't hurt near as bad as they did yesterday are day before so that's a bad sign..

i'm going to ask my ob about the breast soreness thing today because that's been bothering me. the last three days mine have hardly been sore at all and it's been a worry for me too. hopefully everything's okay and i'll get some answers to pass along to you.

Annie - are you still going to the ER?

Bexxc - yes, let us know what your OB says! I'll ask mine tomorrow about that as well. Mine haven't been more than mildly sore since about 6 weeks. However, the mild soreness is still there (though intermittent - usually more in the evenings and during the night), so I'm taking that as a good sign!

I'm waiting to see the dr now...

Let me ask something if they do a us and see heartbeat and everything is good does that mean that tomorrow I can have a mc are if something was wrong with the baby they would have seen it today??

Mine usually hurt real bad in the morning but this morning didn't hurt at all but also slept sit bra on..

Annie - you should probably ask the doctor that question, but from my understanding it is theoretically possible to have a perfect ultrasound one day, and have a m/c the next day. It sadly happens to lots of women. HOWEVER, once you have heard the heartbeat (which you have!) the chances of this happening are very, very low. I think it's like less than 5%, maybe even closer to 3% or 1%. So, it is possible, but very unlikely.

(again tho, prob best to ask the doc).

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"