bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

sorry to hear you're spotting again :hugs: i'm sure it's just from the bding. i've been to scared to even try it since our bfp....poor hubby :haha:

i had gotten up to about 190, lost some weight, got a bfp and now i'm down to about 165. i've continued to take a walk every day and eat healthy. i just want everything to go smoothly with this pregnancy. i'm afraid to eat anything bad! lol

Ooops I meant to say my CYCLE will last 40-45 days, not my PERIOD :dohh:. Gawd, wouldn't that be horrible! But yeah, still very sensitive indeed, although that only happened 2 or 3 times that I know of...normally it was 30-35 days, until I started seeing the acupuncturist, then it was 28 on the nose!

I can definitely understand how it would be irritating! Chin up girl! How are you feeling otherwise? I have almost NO symptoms now except frequent urination, very occasional mild nausea, and only slightly tender breasts, mainly in the evening.

I'm feeling okay sore boobs nausE comes and goes hungry as hell tired and moody an some what emontial and peeing all the time ughh

my cycles were always horribly irregular. after i went off the pill, i didn't have a period for 8 MONTHS!!! after a couple rounds of clomid my body seemed to remember what to do, but even then my cycles were 35-40 days.

The pill really messes you up, doesn't it? My last experience was with Seasonale (the one where you only get your period every 3 months - don't know WHY I thought that was a good idea), and it totally messed me up. I became completely depressed, fatigued, started gaining weight, had digestive problems, and literally lived in a fog. The whole 2 months I was on it feel like one sad blur. After I went off it also took me about 4 months to have a normal period again, from what I recall. Never again! *TMI alert* - we've been using the pull out method for over 2 years and have only gotten pregnant when we wanted to! I think we'll be sticking with that until we're completely done baby-making :)

yeah...i don't think we'll be going back on the pill. only natural family planning for us and if i get a little unexpected surprise at some point i'm okay with that. but NO MORE MEDS!

Me n dh been together 5 yrs and I been off the pill for 3 yrs and we have been pulling out since we started dating and never got pregnant it took a yr of ttc faithfully month after month of getting pregnant I don't want to get back on the pill after baby is born but he wants me to... I don't bc it messe me up so much

we should invent a pill for guys and see how much they like having their hormones all screwed up all the time!!!!

Hi girls, temp went down today, did an ic test anyway! what do you think? see anything?

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/photo4.jpg

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/photo1.jpg

Did a digi and frer:

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/photo7.jpg
https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/photo8.jpg
:happydance:

Yay!!! Congratulations ocean! Wonderful news! That's darker than my FRER was at 11dpo. I swear, this thread brings good luck!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

congratulations!!!!!!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee: that's so exciting.
maybe we should rename this thread "bring on baby"

i hope i get my bfp :)

i got 15 ovulation strips; and 5 pregnancy test for £2.99 x

looks like you o'd on cd 15. you should get your crosshairs tomorrow. you know we'll wait it out with ya! :hugs:

Thanks girls! Thanks for keeping me level headed while I was going loopy x

congrats Ocean!! i seen the line on the wondfo before digi and frer!!! SO happy for u !!!!

As for me im stil spotting brown with cramps here n now and im getting depressed bc i just wish i could enjoy my pregnancy....!!!

:hugs: i'm sorry these early parts have been so rough on you annie...but we're all here for you! when is your next appt?

Thank u bexx my next appt is may 7... I had a intense type cramp thy was quick is that normal? I'm making reservations for olive garden tonight for me n lance..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->