bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

There not gonna see me bc I'm not spotting at the moment... They gonna say its Normal

i'm sure everything's fine hun. just try to stay positive. rub your belly and think positive thoughts for your lo. :flower:

Ur right bexx...

What are the chances of mc after we hear heart beat??

i read that once you hear/see a heartbeat at around 8 weeks, the risk of mc drops to 3%

Well I heard my babies heart beat at 6w4d..

I keep havin a pulling sensation between the middle an the right side.. It's real fast and sharp

i've had some super sharp pains and everything's okay so far. lots of stuff is getting shifted around down there. your ligaments are stretching too. also, i've had some cramping from gas and constipation too. :blush: we've got a lot going on in our bodies right now.

not that i'm totally confident all the time...today i hardly feel pregnant at all and that makes me a bit nervous. i'm just trying to remind myself that this has happened before and everything was fine.

Hey Annie, I'm sure it's ok hun, try not to worry. Bexx has given great advice.

It's All feeling a bit more real now! I was worried I'd have a chemical but this test looks good, what do you think?

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/fe5d82cf.jpg

Top is 11dpo and bottom is 13dpo, today x

Thanks ocean!!! Ur test look Awsome!!!!

Congrats again..

Do y'all think it's okay to lay in bed all day since dh is working there is nothing eles I could do lol

i don't see anything wrong with that if you're feeling tired. though you might feel better and less worried if you find something to do :)

Thank you!

I've been lazing about all day with DP. Feeling v tired, peeing a lot and felt quite nauseous earlier because I hadn't eaten, hope ms isn't here yet! :(

Not that I'm tired just feel like blah..

Started spotting light orange/tan ughhh I just wish I could actually enjoy this pregnancy

i'm sure it'll get easier once we're all out a first tri...just a few more weeks :)

Seems like a mountain I'm never gonna reach the top of.. Lol

i know. even after my awesome ultrasound i'm already worried again. i have an appointment with my new ob on tuesday. my fs highly recommended him and says he's really patient with first time mommies and he's very involved with his patients. i doubt i'll have another u/s, but hopefully i can spew all my anxiety all over him and ask a million questions. i just wish there were some way to check on the baby every day!

Bex I totally agree!! I want a ultra sound every day!!!!

I had a Awsome us to heart beat was strong but still lol

i know...i feel so dumb sometimes, but the u/s only stops me from feeling nervous for about a day. i keep telling myself that it's natural for mommies to worry and it won't get any easier--ever! we're in it for the long haul now! i think about how many times i'll be checking in on baby to make sure he/she is still breathing during the night or how freaked out i'll be the first time baby gets sick or when i have to go back to work lol. for-ev-er!!!! :haha:

I think you can buy a heart beatting thing that you put around your tummy and listen the heart beat x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->