bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

What does Fxd mean? I have had sore bbs which is very unusual for me... i started taking prenatals about a day before o, but started feeling nausea 4 days later...weird... also have been consipated last couple days...also weird....otherwise just feels like normal pms stuff...light cramping, starving, sleepy.

fx'd = fingers crossed

sounds good so far. when do you plan on testing?

Bex on page 2 it says I can use the patch bc nicotine only is better then tar and all that..
I wanted to quit before I got preggo but it was so hard month after month and not succeeding... Thinking about cAlling pharmisit bc I want the patches now..

Welcome sugar..

fx'd = fingers crossed

sounds good so far. when do you plan on testing?

I've had 3 BFN over the last 3 days... I'll test till AF comes...which my cramps are getting more noticable... kinda dull. But again, I'm a total POAS aholic complete with "line eyes" LOL
thanks for the good wishes!

I have had so many possible oops moments that i am starting to think i am infertile... I feel like I should have been pg by now in life. :/ I keep thinking "maybe i am!?" just to get dissapointed by the witch.....

Ya know what I just realized..? I haven't taken prenatal today and I'm still nauseated... Hmmmm :dust:

Sugar I'm only 23 yrs old and we tried for a yr faithfully temping opks preseed and never got preggo finally at one yr mark I got preggo.. God will give u a baby when y'all r ready.. Everyhing happens for a reason

Morning ladies, thanks for asking about me. Not much new to report, still only a small amount of brown spotting. Yesterday my breasts were more sore than they had been in a long time - talk about cruel and unusual punishment.

Funny the conversation has turned to smoking - the project I'm working on right now (that had a deadline on Friday - which I've gotten bumped later due to my issues this week) is about determinants of smoking in pregnancy (in the Canadian Aboriginal population)! From my reading I've found that it's actually quite difficult for most women to quit smoking during pregnancy, and most find themselves unable to do so. So don't feel too bad Annie, just do what you can. I don't know much about the quitting process, but have you considered acupuncture? My dad was a smoker and it worked for him - the best part is it's totally chemical free so it's definitely safe during pregnancy. A little more $$ perhaps but I loved acupuncture. Also very calming and relaxing and can improve your overall well-being.

:hugs: good to see you, hope.

that must be really interesting to study. i love scientific studies! i know, i know. i'm a total dork.

i would imagine that it would actually be harder to quit smoking during pregnancy than before. pregnancy is a stressful time and that just doesn't help in the quitting process. i was able to quit only under the exact right circumstances. i hadn't started my master's program yet, we'd been ttc for less than a year and i hadn't gone quite gone absolutely batshit crazy over it yet, and i personally felt like i was ready. i was extremely lucky!

Thank u hope!! Sorry to hear that maybe Tuesday will bring good. News?? Fx

Yea bexx it's very hard I only smoke 4 today and it's almost 3 been up since 9.. I'm gonna call my dr tomorrow and ask if I can do the patch... I'm ready to quit just need some help.. Cu dh still smokes

is dh willing to quit with you? it's really not good for anyone in this situation for him to continue on with it.

Bexxc - Yep, that's pretty much exactly what the literature says! Usually quitting is most successful when family and friends are supportive. It's definitely interesting stuff. This is a new area of work for me and I'm really enjoying it. I have 2 years left in my PhD now, so I am considering doing my dissertation on something related. Right now I'm looking at the impact of internet use and different kinds of internet use on smoking in pregnancy. Interestingly, I've found that women who use the internet more and who use more social networking stuff are less likely to smoke. I think I'm onto something! ;)

Annie I think it's great that you want to quit. I'm sure your Doc will be able to work with you to find a good solution! I hope that you will get some support from your DH.

I also am praying for a miracle on Tuesday. I've been looking up lots of stories of women who didn't hear a heartbeat around 7 weeks and then got one later on around 8 or 9. However, the fact that my HCG was soooo low is a pretty good indication that it really is over, so I'm not getting my hopes up. :(

i'll keep right on praying for you, hope. :hugs:

Just thoughts I'd update you guys...I just went to the bathroom and there was a bunch of dark brown on the pantyliner (there was nothing about an hour ago). I hope this means that things are progressing on their own. I would be so happy to be able to pass naturally rather than to have to take the medication. The stories are so disturbing :(

Thanks so much for being there for me. I only told my mom and my BFF about this pregnancy (because of my history), so it means a lot to be able to talk to you girls about it as well. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

thanks for the update, hope. i'm so sorry you have to go through this at all. :hugs:

Bex he said he would quit but he doesn't mean it.. As long as he isn't around I don't smoke when he gets home from work I smoke.. :(

Hope- I'm sorry ur going threw this again!! We r always here for u hunnie!! I'm still not givin up hope!!

Well I have been more sick today .. It's stronger then ever before like I have a queasy feeling that isn't goin away thought I was hungry but didn't want it after I ordered it!! Light cramps like pulling and also when I wear my seat belt ouchh lol hurts my nipples.. I'm telling u I can feel my baby moving its on my left side kinda mid way up.. Feels like gas but totally different like something I never felt before?) weird...

Were in a campground and me n dh drove home to the house two hours away and cleaned out the baby room threw the entertainment center and twin bed bc we had it as a guest room but we wanted to go home n threw everyhing away so we can start getting cribs n all...

i think we're waiting until summer to clean out the nursery (ours is serving as one of our guest rooms too) and start working on it. that way i'll be off work and so will my dad (who is also a teacher). we're going to get rid of all the furniture and then they're going to paint and put up some wall decals before we get the baby furniture and stuff in there.

Wish I could paint but we got a brand new trailer so there neutral colored walls so I'm gonna leave them alone...

The spotting was kind heavy brown but now it's back to light.. I have no clue what's going on

i'm not really sure what to say about the spotting...except that it's been okay so far, so it should still be okay--- as nerve wracking as i'm sure it is. :hugs:

Hi ladies. I passed baby tonight. I hope this isn't TMI for you, and I apologize in advance if it is. But it was a rather peaceful experience.

I had some strong cramping around 7pm that lasted for about 20 minutes, then I went to the bathroom around 8pm. I sat on the toilet, looked down, and saw a clear/tan coloured sac drop into the water. I got up immediately and picked it up so it wouldn't go down the drain. Called OH in right away.

It was the most surreal thing. It looked perfect inside the sac. You could see its head, arms and legs, and even little eyes. It was sad to see it but also gives me so much more closure. OH and I both held it and took a couple pictures to save so that we'll never forget our little angel. Tomorrow I'll take baby to the hospital.

Wow. So surreal. And there was really no pain at all. Rest in peace little baby.

:hugs: i'm glad that if it had to happen, it was at least a peaceful experience for both you and dh. i hope that the physical healing to come also makes way for the emotional healing that you need. thank you so much for being willing to share your story with us. :hugs: i have so much faith that the answers you need are not far away :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->