bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Thanks Bexxc for listening and being there. I appreciate more than you could know :hugs:

Wow hope I'm sorry to hear that but I'm glad it was painless..

U have taught me something tonight I didn't know that's how u passed a baby I thought u just passed a blood clot and never even see it... I really had no clue the baby came out in a sac still formed.. Wow... Well at least u don't have to have a dnc now are take ur medS.. I hope u get preggo right away and please don't leave this forum!!! :)

yes...please stay here with us. i know your story has a happy ending and i want to be able to share in it.

Hope I know this is a odd question and I totally understand if u don't want to do it but will u post what the baby looked like? I'm trying to find it on google bc this is so not what I thought a mc looked like u blew my mind... I feel bad odd are out of place for asking but I totally agree if u don't!!!! :( sorry

Thanks again to both of you. Yes I would love to stay here and keep up with you guys. Our stories will just be a little bit more different now than they were before :) Who knows, maybe the doc wilk give us the OK to start trying in a couple months, and then in a few more you guys can give me advice on how to care for a newborn :)

Annie, yes I can definitely share a pic. However I will post it on my journal so that those who want to see it can choose to. Yes, it was really quite amazing to be honest. I never saw anything in either of my previous losses, but this was definitely unmistakeable when it came out. And yeah, I'm sooo glad I didnt opt for the d&c and waited to take the meds. It seriously happened in the best possible way it could have. The pain has been no worse than a heavy period. I just finally took one of my T3s... I was saving them all for when the pain got bad... Haha.

thank u hope! but i dont see it on ur journal?

Sorry Annie, haven't had a chance to put it up. I'll let you know when Ive done it.

hope you guys are well. it's been a super busy day at work... feeling so tired. i told my lunchtime walking buddy that i'm preggers today. i told her if she told anyone else i'd punch her in the mouth! :haha:

Lol bex to funny.. Everyone knows about me be pregnant so yea...

I haven't been sick today my boobs are not that sore and I stopped spotting

yay for not spotting!!!!! :happydance:
i just made a dinner so freakin yummy that i ate until i thought i might barf. homemade creamy pesto sauce over whole wheat linguini topped with tomatoes and broiled chicken....*burp* i should NOT have eaten that much!

Wow bex!!! I don't like to cook that big of meals!!! Lmao!! I cooked homemade tacos I ate 4 I'm still hungry!! Oooo lmao

i love cooking. though for the last year or so it's been more of a chore. it's hard to find the time to devote to it when i'm working full time and i'm in front of the computer all evening doing schoolwork.

Oh wow I bet it is... I usually start cooking hour r so before dh gets home from work...

I went to the rest room an there was a little bit of brown .. Ugh...

Yea I know... It's crazy!! Can't even enjoy my pregnancy.. I'm just waiting and do everyhing in my power to wait till may 7th thats my next appt and then may 16rh is my bday.. I'll be 24 so it's my last bday kidless

my birthday's coming up too! :cake: happy birthday to us! mine's on monday (the 30th). only i'm way older than you! i'll be 33!

i don't know how you've managed to wait this long without demanding an appt. with your doc. i think i would have cracked by now.

Hey ladies! Mmm, food. I'm also a pretty big foodie, though I've been such an unhealthy eater lately! Hoping to get back into a healthy food/workout routine once I start feeling better. Bexxc, that dinner sounds a-ma-zing! Oh also made a delicious dinner tonight of steaks (which we rarely eat, so it's a treat) with a garlic thyme butter, broccoli and red potatoes. Yum yum.

Annie - sorry to hear the spotting has returned! How irritating. I also think you've done a good job of not harassing your doctor...haha. It would be so easy to panic all the time but I think you are handling the spotting situation marvelously. I'm sure it will slow down in a few weeks time. I've heard of women who bled all through the first trimester and then it stopped and they went on to have no more spotting and a totally healthy pregnancy, so maybe that is what's happening in your case.

Both of you have birthdays coming up, how lovely! Too bad you all can't celebrate with a cocktail! I'll try and have one for both of you ;)

AFM, feeling OK now, though it has been a rough day. Lots of cramps/pain down there and bleeding. Not traumatic though, and I'm still glad I went the natural route rather than meds or d&c. Starting to come to terms with the fact that we may not be TTC for a while now, since I'll be going for testing. Apparently it can take from 6-12 weeks (ie. 2-3 months!) before you start getting results back. We'll have to see what my doctor suggests.

By the way, thanks to both of you for commenting on my journal :flow: Annie, I'm going to write my next update tomorrow or the day after and then put the picture up if you still want to see it. I wanted to write down the whole story of what happened but didn't want to squeeze it all into one really long post.

I started reading this book last night: https://www.amazon.com/About-What-W...4/ref=tmm_kin_title_0?ie=UTF8&m=AZC9TZ4UC9CFC
It is actually edited by the wife of one of my professors (Jessica Berger Gross). I have read some other books on miscarriage/loss before, but I think I like this one the best. For some reason it's very comforting to hear others' stories (especially when they are well written). It makes you feel like you are not alone in your experiences. Anyway, hopefully neither of you will have to check out any books like this, but I thought I'd mention it anyway for anyone else reading the thread.

Now...must go do some work. I never did submit my project on Friday (because of what happened) and have been putting it off, big time. Tomorrow is crunch day.
Night!

Yea I have been doing well not buging my doctor!! I thought since I just saw my baby heartbeat a week ago today doesn't make sense into making a big deal out of it!!

Hope I love readin ur journal ur a very good writer!! I was like ughh it's ready over :(!! Anyways can't wait to read more!!

Going to bed now!!

Oh btw yes please have a mixed drink for me (orange juice and vodka).. :) thanks lol

good luck with your project!!! i had to get two days of coursework done yesterday because we have doc's appointments today and thursday. plus thursday is open house at work and i have to be there until 7:30. ick!!! boy i'm a going to be tired!

i love steaks! but we hardly have them either. i actually made a couple on sunday myself. we had them with a little mushroom sauce and creamed spinach and roasted sweet potatoes.

have a great day ladies!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->