bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

it is really great to have you guys here :) and we're all pretty close together so we're all on the same page! :hugs:

Yea that's what's the coolest part we r all weeks apart...

Should I be worried if I only have sore boobs with cramps here n there n mild waves of nausea... Fatigue isn't here yet

i think you should be okay...my boobs aren't even sore anymore. no nausea. just tired and really really moody right now. my schoolwork feels like a death march and i suddenly really don't want what i planned for dinner and now i don't know what to eat. i'm so cranky.

Hi girls, I'm having some bleeding :( It's brown spotting right now only, but this is how my last M/C started. Heading to the hospital now. Please pray for me. Will update asap. Thanks...

oh sweetie! i'm sorry. you must be terrified. just try and think about everything we've talked about. brown blood is old blood. so it's likely that you're still okay. :hugs: sending prayers, positive thoughts, and lots of hugs your way.

are you cramping at all?

Not really cramping, but I am concerned as this is exactly how the last one went. Thanks for your support. My phones dying here but ill update asap. Xx

okay...good luck, hun. i'll be thinkin of you!:flower:

Oh hope hunnie I'm sorry ur going threw this but stay calm sweetie bc I'm the one that can tell u from going threw it.. I spotted brown dark brown fan yellow red blood clots and brown again and my baby is still hangin in there.. So I'm saying just cause ur spotting doesn't mean anything wrong with the baby.. Like bex say the brown is old blood I'm still spotting brown now..

Did u have sex are anything today r yesterday that could have irrated the cervix?

Please keep us updated!!!

Good luck xoxo

Hi ladies,

So, update. Had to wait sooo long in the ER. And then they told me they couldn't do ultrasound because they don't have a trained person there to do it at night (oh the joys of living in a rural community!). The doctor did a pelvic exam though, and said that my cervix is closed, which is a good thing (but that the spotting was coming from the cervix). He put in an emergency requisition for me to get an ultrasound ASAP tomorrow as well as bloodwork to see where my hcg levels are at. So, hopefully they will call me early in the morning to get me in for a scan. *sigh*

At this point I'm honestly not very hopeful...have to set my expectations low. But I really appreciate both of your kind words - it means a lot to me.

Will update you in the morning xx

Oh and Annie, no sex since last weekend so that's not the problem (and he said the blood was from the cervix not outside of it). :(

Wow hope I'm praying for you.. Can u believe no one did a pelvic exam on me with everything I'm going threw??!

So can u tell me what it means it's coming from the cervix? I thought that's where it always comes from and it's normal bc it is full of blood ??

thinking of you today, hope. hoping you get your scan and all is well. how are you feeling?

Hi girls,

Thanks for your notes.

I'm feeling fine today...normal I guess. No new spotting to report of at the moment, just a bit of light brown when I wipe. Hospital called and has a spot for me at 9:30, so in about 45 minutes. Great of them to squeeze me in. I'll keep you all updated.

Annie - bleeding in pregnancy is usually caused from either bumping/irritating the cervix (ie during sex, so bleeding outside the cervix) or bleeding from inside the cervix (which has the potential to be more serious). Yes, the uterus definitely has lots of blood in it so it's possible that it's just "cleaning itself out" (or so I've read). It can go either way until they do an ultrasound and see a heartbeat. But if there's no heartbeat and/or baby stopped developing, it means I will miscarry.

Wow hope!! I'm so hoping there is a heart beat sweetie!! Please let me know asap!!!

Good luck hunnie!!!

Bad news :(

Baby is in there, looked just like a little tiny baby. But only measuring 7w2d +/- 5 days (so up to 8 weeks), and no heartbeat. They did bloodwork but I have to wait till my next doc appointment to find out the results. The next step is just to wait to miscarry (god, what a horrible experience) and then to go and start doing some tests to see what's happening.

Ugh. Can't believe I'm going through this for the third time in 6 months. It's just so so unfair. :(

Omg hope I'm so sorry... Ur in my prayers!!!

Maybe it's just to early to hear the hb??

Thanks Annie...

She said there's a small chance she may have just missed the heartbeat, but she said it's unlikely. I called my doc and am waiting to hear back about whether or not he needs to see me before our next appt (scheduled for next Thursday). I have my original ultrasound on Tuesday, so depending on what happens I may still go to that one as well to see if anything has changed.

Also, I got my BFP about 10 days after O so it's unlikely that my dates are wrong :(

Didnt u say u heard baby hb ??

I hope the dr wants to see u ASAP to do another ultra sound!!!

I'm so scared I'm gonna mc!!

I'm so sorry

No she couldn't find the heartbeat. She showed me the U/S and pointed out where we should see it beating, but there was nothing, no beating and no movement.

Don't be scared Annie. You have a really great chance of having a M/C and no history of loss. At this point I'm pretty sure there is something going on with me, maybe low progesterone or a blood clotting disorder. So don't be afraid xx

Wow r they gonna run test on u to see what's wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->