bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Bexxc, that's super cute about your mom. You're so close to being out of 1st tri! And Annie, you're getting close too.

Hope you ladies have a great day and a great weekend! I finally finished up my project last night so I may be out and about and not on B&B too much, so if I'm not on I'll catch up with y'all on Monday!

congrats on finishing your project! that's so exciting! i always feel so relieved/excited (and exhausted) when a big project is finally finished and out of my hands.

Hey ladies.. I'll catch up later... We going home tomorrow and finish cleanin baby room out.. We dtd last night an I only spotted tan.. It is t brown anymore it's light tan???

annie- sounds like things are getting better with your spotting! that's great news!

Yea bex I sure hope so.. How is y'all weekend going?

weekend's going okay so far. just working on homework as usual. after tomorrow i have only 7 weeks left in my masters program. it's not ideal, but at least i'm getting close. my brother in law is coming over today to cook me birthday dinner. i requested ribs and mashed potatoes with carrot cake for dessert. yes, gluttonous, i know. but i can splurge a little, right?

Of course u can bex!!!! It's ur bday!!! Happy birthday!!!!!!

thanks :) my actual birthday is on monday. we're just celebrating tonight.

We dtd again and I haven't spotted yet... So I'm so hoping all this spotting stuff is behind us now... Fx for me..

Since we r home till tomorrow evening dh wants to go ride in the boat.. He thinks I will be okay if I go with him bc we r not going anything ruff waves d nothing and we r gonna go slow.. I asked my. Dr when I first got preg she told me if I did it before then I can still do it I askedif I can also fish she told me sure it's when I get bigger I have to start watching what I do.. So I'm really stuck in the middle about bout going in the boat r not I don't think it will hurt. Anything but I'm scared it will... What y'all think?

i think you should be okay in the boat. as long as you're not going whitewater rafting or something you'll be fine. so glad your spotting has stopped!!!!

Hello ladies!

Happy birthday Bexxc!!! :cake:
What do you have planned for your special day?? :)

How was the boat ride Annie??

aw, thanks, hope! so sweet of you to remember!!! my brother in law came over this weekend and cooked my a special birthday dinner... bbq ribs, mashed potatoes, and slaw with carrot cake for dessert. i wish there was a smiley that was unbuttoning its tight pants and looking ill!!! :haha: i'll celebrate with the rest of my family next weekend. my dad's birthday is a week later than mine and we always celebrate together.

Happy birthday bex!!!!

Boat ride was so relaxing and nice we rode for about. 30 mins then we ended up buying a house boat lmao..

Yea I'm excited we have been lookin for one for years bc we love the water and always wanna stay the night on the bayou but couldnt!! This house boat was meant to be we just so happened to ask right before he told everyone it was for sale we saw pics exchanged money and in the middle of giving the money 4 people drove up to buy it!! We never have cash on us!!! We just happened to have it yesterday!! So we r saying its meant to be!!! So now we have two boats and a house boat lol no more boats!!!

sounds like you guys are going to have a really fun summer! when will the sale be all finalized?

Wow, that sounds like you both had an awesome weekend!

Bexxc - that dinner sounds amaaaazing! Carrot cake is one of my ABSOLUTE favourite desserts. I'm allergic to walnuts so we usually have to make it at home in order to enjoy it. Glad to hear you had a good time, and I hope you have a good celebration with the rest of the fam!

Annie - that is amazing about the houseboat! That sounds incredible. I'm so jealous. Being from Vancouver I am used to being near to the ocean or lots of lakes, but now that I'm inland I'm soooo far from the sea and there aren't too many lakes nearby. I hope you enjoy it...great purchase since we're coming into the summer months.

WELL, we had an *eventful* weekend. I finished reading The Hunger Games on Friday, and begged OH to take me to the nearest city to see it (it stopped playing in our town a few weeks ago and I missed it) on Saturday. So we drove out - 2 1/2 hours. Got there and realized that there's a time change, and almost missed the movie. Saw the movie, got back in the car and discovered that the car's brakes stopped working :dohh:

Had to leave the car in a Boston Pizza parking lot, and managed to find a hotel that accepts pets (since we had our dog with us). We had no change of clothes, toothbrushes, or anything. Our cellphones were also dead since we hadn't brought chargers. Ugh! At least we could shower... Next day, we called around and found out there was only ONE mechanic in town working on a Sunday. So we had the car towed there, and waited around all day to find out what happened. By around 3pm they still hadn't looked at it, so we decided to rent a car and drive home so that we could work today. We have to leave as soon as OH gets off work to bring the rental back and pick up our car from the city (again, 2 1/2 hours away). *groan* They called us this morning and the repairs are going to cost $540 on top of the $150 we are paying for the rental car, plus the cost of gas for an extra 400 KM trip there and back! Aghh! Turns out it was a weekend of disaster. All for The Hunger Games. LOL.

But.... it was totally worth it ;) (although the book was better...) We would have had to have the car repaired at one point or another anyway.

Bexx the sale will be finalized this weekend so happy!!!

Hope/ u poor baby that is a horriable weekend and a ass load of money for a movie !!! Lol anyways I sure hope they fixed ur car and everything is fine!!

hope- i'm sorry your trip went a little sour. sounds pretty stressful...but i'm glad you guys were able to have fun anyway.

annie- so cool that things are going to be finalized so quickly!

oh so tired and still have 3 chapters to read. guess i'd better get started! waaaaah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->