bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

how lame! i only had 2 vag. u/s and one slimybelly one.

i'm a little worried about my nt scan on friday. i'm scared they'll find something wrong. of course, like you, i'd love the baby just as much anyway, but at the same time, i certainly don't want it to have a hard, short, or, painful life. it makes my stomach flip every time i think about it. and morgan can't even be there because he has to work. at least my mom is coming with me.

I'm sure everything is fine!! I'll be praying for u!! Yea my dr is a butt but nothing I can do about it I got to follow there rules and play there takes so therefore I'm not gonna be able to see my baby till 20weeks :( but I will get to hear his little heart Monday.. My bday is may 16 day after that I'll be 12 weeks!! Yay.. 12 weeks is that 2nd tri r is 13 weeks?

:( that's too bad. but it will still be great to hear the heartbeat!!!

i think technically 2nd tri starts at 13+4 (first tri is 13 weeks, 3 days)

Wow lol I thought at 12 w I was good damn lmao

i know :) it seems like having to wait that much longer to be in 2nd tri is torture. but i think most doctors consider 12 weeks a bigger milestone because that's really where the miscarriage statistics drop drastically.

good morning! or tired morning...or whatever.

hope-- have you gotten any of your test results back yet? i'm so anxious for you to get some answers.

Morning ladies! Sorry for being a bit out of the loop.

Unfortunately it won't be a while until I get some results, since the doctor wants me to wait until day 21 of my NEXT cycle to go. I think he wants to make sure my hormones and everything is back to the norm before doing any of the testing. I'm only on CD 11 of my first cycle now, so it will be quite a while before I get any results back - probably about 2 months! I'm OK with that, as I kind of need the mental break from all this stuff!

As far as the testing on the baby goes, I'm guessing he'll just give me the results from that when I see him next. Not sure when that will be, but probably after I go for the tests.

Bexxc, I'm sure your scan's going to go great! It's always scary, but almost everyone I've seen has been cleared at the NT scan, and the vast majority of cases that I've seen where there are questions, it typically turns out that baby is 100% perfect! :)

Looking forward to more pics :)

i'm glad you're making the most out of the break you're taking.

i just want friday to get here so i can get this scan done and (maybe) relax a little bit with this pregnancy.

Hi hope that sux about the 2 month wait but at least it gives ur body time to rest and get ready ti carry it baby 9 months :)

hooray, annie! you'll be a prune tomorrow! :haha:

Lmao Yeap bex but according to my what to expect app I'm already a prune!!! Hehe!!!

I just figured out my names beaux Michael for a boy and bentley Paige for a girl? What y'all think?

aw! super cute! did i tell you ours yet?

john (johnny) raymond for a boy (after my grandfather)
and
bryn morgan for a girl

Awe no I didn't tell me that's cute!!!! What r u hoping for?

i don't really know yet. i think either would be great. i think dh really wants a girl. how bout you? hoping for one in particular?

Yes we both won't a boy sooooooooooooooooo bad!!! But if we get a girl we will be very happy as well

do you have a feeling one way or the other what you're going to have? most of the people who know keep telling me girl, but i'm kinda thinking boy right now. i'm probably totally wrong. my intuition sucks!

I have a feeling it's a boy but it might just be my wishful thinkin :)

I'm already showing... Right above my pelvic bone is hard already it's like it gets harder and harder everyday!!

Dh felt it tonight and said wow u can really feel it tonight!!!

Are you?

I can't handle this hungry feeling all day it's like I'm starving then once I eat I'm nauseated lol.. Bummer

i'm just really bloated! definitely not showing any baby yet. but i'm on the chubby side.

Me too I lost 45 lbs before I got preggo I was down to 165lbs and working my but off at the gym!!!! Running 2.5 miles A day then bikin 2.5 miles then go left weights I was on top of the world!!! I felt great I looked Awsome I wa in a size 9 again and bam got preggo and can't go to the gym bc of all my problems but I'm asking Monday if I can go bc I really wanna go back...

My lower stomach is harder its so crazy!!!!!! Even dh feels it it feels like a bump I guess lol..

I already gained all my weight back I lost :( I'm gonna he huge bc I'm always hungry

i had lost about 20 lbs before getting pregnant. at first i thought keeping it off wouldn't be so hard because my appetite was pretty small. since week 8 i've been starving all the time. i keep telling myself to control myself but then i just keep eating. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->