bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Girls I'm scared :( this morning when I woke up my breast really were sore and hurting but all day today they not hurting it's like I'm not even pregnant anymore??

don't worry sweetie...right around 8 1/2 or 9 weeks mine stopped hurting altogether. i think you're okay. as the placenta starts to take some of the burden of hormone production, it's natural for symptoms to decrease. as always, call your doc if you're really worried. :hugs:

Thank u soooooo much bex!!! That really made me feel better!!! So u don't have any sore boobs are anything?

nope. just tired. everything else has pretty much gone away. it's been like that for a couple weeks now. and so far everything has been okay.

Are u serious? I never thought it all disappears like this... I'm not peeing as often boobs just a tad sore nausea seems to be gone which I never really had it..

I'm tired but not so tired all I wanna do is sleep I take a nap from 2/4 that way I'm rested and I also in bed bye 10

every once in awhile my nipples start to tingle though. it's weird! lol

Hmm that is weird!!! I'm serious I just don't feel preggo haven't felt preggo since yesterday :(

i'm sure everything's okay. when is your next appt?

Monday at 3 but there not doing a ultra sound only Doppler

Was 4cm at 6w4d good? And heartbeat was 120bpm?

I can't believe ur baby looks so much like a baby already it's a shame I'm not gonna be able to see my progress

are you having a nt scan? those are usually done between 11 and 13 weeks...that isn't far off for you.

I called my dr asst and she had no idea what I was talking about?? She said they do blood work to check for that stuff!! I was like whatever!!!

um...maybe you should check with another doctor...

Yea I just called my dr again bc it's not what I want I'm not happy and im gonna ask for a nt scan and a ultra sound this is just ******** and if they won't give me one I'll switch drs

that's what i would do. i understand that it's an optional scan, but that means you should be given the option.

Well they just called me back I don't get my first ultra sound till 20 weeks and they don't do a nt scan till 19-21 weeks

um...seriously. find another doctor. nt scans are supposed to be done by 13th week.

this is from babycenter.com:

The NT scan must be done when you're between 11 and 14 weeks pregnant, because this is when the base of your baby's neck is still transparent. (The last day you can have it done is the day you turn 13 weeks and 6 days pregnant.) It's usually offered along with an evaluation for the presence or absence of nasal bone, as well as a blood test, in what's known as first-trimester combined screening.

I know I read that and I called my insurance and there not letting me switch!! Its not a big deal about me getting a nt scan bc either way I'm gonna love my child the same!! Kwim? So I'm fine with it honestly!!!! The only thing is I want to see my baby lol.. But reason why they can't give me another ultra sound before 20 weeks is bc I already had 6 vag ultra sounds so must have something to do with my insurance...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->