bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

I totally know how u feel I try so damn hard to control my appitate but I can't I'm starving!!!! Lmao..

Dh was just passing threw to go back to work n brought me McDonald's breakfast and I'm still hungry lol

oh mcdonald's sounds so good right now

Lol it was just wish I had more lol... Hehe..

Man I'm sitting here beating myself up over ciggarites it's killing me that I can't kick this horriable habbit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like a horriable parent and selfish!! It's horriable
And I called my dr and the patch isn't recommend :(

if your doc doesn't want you using the patch, what is recommended?

Call a help line!! Wtf is that gonna do I mean really all there gonna do is talk to me freak I have a addiction ya know what I mean I don't need a damn counciler kinda thing ...
I'm sorry I'm just havin a hard time

oh i understand. quitting smoking is really hard. it took me a good 4 or 5 tries over several years to actually do it.

Last time I quit I quit on the patch in high school and I started after a yr of quitin.. Been smoking since but I went from a pack a day to 4-8 a day but hell I want to stop all the way..
I thought once I got preggo it would be as simple as seeing that bfp on the test and it was over kinda thing wrong!!!!
I honestly don't understand why a patch isn't better for the baby since its just nicotine and not all the crap in a cig.. Kwim?

i don't really understand why the patch wouldn't be better. it seems like it would have less chemicals and be less harmful than smoking.

I totally agree!!! They didn't say I couldn't they said it wasn't recommended !!!

so did they say you're just supposed to stop smoking?

also, i've heard that if you can manage to quit before 14 weeks then the risk to the baby is greatly reduced. i don't know if that's something you can manage, but maybe it'll be a good goal to strive for. since you can space out quitting over a few weeks it might be easier.

They said either way stop all together r even cutting back was better for the baby... Like today I have had only 3 all day an it's almost 4

that's really good. if it helps at all, here's what i did when i quit: i allowed myself 4 smokes a day to start, but every time i wanted a one, i only smoked half of it. that way i tricked myself into feeling like i got to smoke 8 times a day. the next week i went down to 3 a day (but again, just half at a time), then 2 the next week, and 1 the week after that. after that, just stopping didn't seem so hard.

Wow bexx that helped out a lot I'm gonna start doing that and only smoke half each time and that's gonna be my goal is 14 weeks!!! I hope n pray I can do it!!!!

i know you can do it! smoking more often but not as much made it seem like i wasn't depriving myself of smoking. i'll keep sending you happy baby, healthy lung vibes!

Thank u do much!!! Ur the only one that has faith it seem dh just fusses me for it lol men

your dh should really be on board with you! frickin boys. they've actually shown that even 3rd hand smoke--that icky smell that's left behind on clothes, skin, hair, furniture, etc. once a smoker is done smoking--can be bad for the people around you too- especially kids. you should kick him in the ass lol.

nt scan in just over six hours....feeling so nervous (but excited too). i just want everything to be okay.

Bex let me know as soon as u find something out fx for you!!!!

Hope how r u?

Wow I'm a lime today!!!! Yay!! I spotted a spec on tan last night that's the first time in week r so

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->