bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Omg I think bentlie just kicked it was like a little poke right in middle above pubic bone!!!! I bet it was her

:yipee: how exciting!!! it's such a cool feeling! congratulations! where are the ultrasound pics????

Is that what the baby feels like?
I'm gonna take them when I get up I'm nursing my sick dog n tooth still

yeah :) mine just gave me a tiny poke right in the same place in response :haha: now that baby's a little bigger, it sorta feels like a goldfish thrashing around!

i posted a picture of my horrible, swollen, hideous sunburn in my journal. you should check it out. it's really gross.

Ok I'm gonna go drop in later... Between me n my dog it's horriable!!! His eye is bad :(

is this the same dog that had the bladder problem or a different one?

you're having a pretty rough time :hugs:

Yea always something over here!! No that dog wit the bladder problems was my youngest this one is my oldest he is 14 ...

You guys are so funny. I've missed y'all!!

Annie, I totally LOVE Bentlie, super super cute name! And I am so jealous of all your baby kicks. I can't wait for the day I get to feel those *sigh*

Bexxc, that is super awesome about Morgan's job! You must feel so much more relaxed now :) And that's fanatastic that you're taking the summer off. You deserve it...the job of being a mom will be more than a full time occupation! hehe :)

big :hug: to you both!!

well, unfortunately i'll have to go back to work in august, but for now, it's nice little respite from all the screaming, snotty children. my maternity leave spans 4 weeks of vacations, so i get an extra month there, so i guess that's a bonus :) i may take fmla if morgan's making enough money by then. i haven't decided.

you're going to feel your little one squirming and poking before you know it. and you'll have us here to terrorize you with birth stories, colic, and sleepless night stories! :haha:

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/097a61c9.jpg
It's a girl

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/3eb5fd73.jpg
Her body

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/67e8268a.jpg
Her head

Hi hope!! Thanks !!! Don't worry hunnie u will have ur turn just like everyone eles!!!

aw! i love the lil face pic! so cute!!!!! i can't wait til my u/s...just under 2 weeks to wait. :coffee:

Bet u excited!!! Can I ask y y'all not finding out gender

we just really want the surprise. i've just always wanted that moment where doc holds up baby and says "it's a..." it just sounds fun to me. and i just really don't plan on going overly gender-y on decorating either. i've never been a pink is for girls, blue is for boys kinda person.

someone also brought up a really good benefit that i hadn't thought of initially. when people know the gender they buy clothes. piles and piles of clothes. so many that the baby grows out of many of them before they're even worn. when people don't know the gender, they buy off your registry and you get things you actually need. i'm a very minimalist and practical person, so that's just right up my alley.

but it's mostly for the surprise of it all.

Well it makes sense but I mean I couldn't do it !!! I have to be prepared I'm a perficionaist it's crazy everything has to be perfect like now I'm ordering bentlies camo bedding so my mom can add pink accents to it :) then I'm gonna start on her name which I'm on on th wall the letters will be pink and the robbin is camo.. :)

i've actually found that it hasn't been hard to buy gender neutral nursery stuff to make everything just perfect. things i haven't bought yet, i've at least located and bookmarked. it's been pretty easy to maintain my normal level of design pickiness and live without knowing. it's tempting, but i'd rather keep it a secret.

I understand where ur Comin from I really do!! But hey to each there own I guess

yeah...i guess i'm just SUPER EXTRA traditional when it comes to that stuff too. a lot of people think it's really silly. i like it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->