bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Bentlie is twitching in there I feel twitches n niggles hehe :)

isn't it the most precious feeling?
there have been a couple times when sprout doesn't move much for a couple days and i really freak out a bit. :wacko:

Yes I would too I just checked blood again n tiny streak again

sounds like it's just a very small bit of blood. just try to stay calm and remember your doc said this would be normal if it happened to you from time to time.

Correct she said that but she said watch out for clots and red blood... But if I would need glasses I would have. Never saw it.. I just told LAnce I'm scare he said it wi be okay and I said what if it's. Not he said nothing we can do about it

Antibiotics could cause that just googled it lol

i don't think so...antibiotics will only take care of bacteria and polyps are not bacterial growths.

oh...i guess i was confused about the question

I meant like could antibiotics be trying to remove the polyp kinda thing!!! But what u said is Same thing google sAid!!!!! Oh well fx everything is okay

annie--- babies r us is having a sale on dr. brown's right now. thought you'd want to know. :)

looks like it's bottle accessories, pacifiers, and teethers.

Morning ladies!

So, I have to vent a little bit today. Every time I go on facebook it seems like someone new is announcing a pregnancy :( I'm finding it really hard. I first got pregnant last August and was supposed to have a May 2012 baby. Since that time in August there have been at least 10 people I know who have gotten pregnant and/or given birth. What makes me more upset is that many of these pregnancies are unplanned or unwanted. I hate to be totally judgemental but I know that some of these parents aren't going to give their kids what they need. My stepsister, for example, told me 2 weeks ago that she's pregnant again. She's 23 now, and has one other kid that she gave birth to at age 19. She lives with her boyfriend's family on a native reserve out of town, feeds her little boy Doritos for breakfast, smokes pot all the time, and thinks TV constitutes good parenting. After the first one I thought she'd at least take several years off.... but they are pregnant AGAIN!? She's not a bad person, but she's honestly extremely immature. It's just not fair. :/

Did either of you deal with this issue when you were TTC? Lots of people around you getting pregnant? It's so hard....

i have gone on that same rant so many times. i can come up with so many examples, i don't even know which one to share with you. for awhile the news was the worst. there was caylee anthony and the lady who killed her baby in the microwave. it seemed like every time i turned on the news, some lady who was lucky enough to actually be blessed with a baby was killing it. it was so upsetting. then there was my friend at work...she knew how much trouble we were having ttc and she went and got pregnant on her first cycle off the pill, then proceeded to constantly both give me advice about how she got pregnant so easily (as if i hadn't tried all that first-timer stuff already) and complain in front of me about how horrible it was to be pregnant. and then all my friends who were getting pregnant with second and third babies. i wouldn't wish it on anyone and i'm so sorry you have to suffer through it! :hugs:

My doppler came in n I can barely hear my own hear and can't here bentlie wtf

Thanks Bexxc :hugs: I think one of the reasons I love talking to you ladies so much is that we've all been through this waiting game, and we all know the fears and frustrations that go along with TTC. Thanks for sharing. It is nice to know I'm not alone!

So what are you guys doing this weekend? I'm heading out with OH (have I ever told you his name? It's Jamie) this afternoon to a celebration Pow-wow/Potlatch at a local First Nation (if you can't tell, we live in an area with a lot of Aboriginal people! OH is working as a First Nations Relations officer, which is why we're going). Tomorrow we're going to start car shopping! And Sunday Jamie is heading out of town for a short trip to Vancouver, so I'll probably try and catch up on some work. However, we are expecting SUPER high temperatures...in the 30s (celsius)...which I believe is in the high 80s for those in Fahrenheit!

i've heard it takes awhile to get the hang of the doppler and find where she's most likely to be hanging out. don't worry. it just takes some practice and experience.

Annie don't worry, they are hard to find. Look up some youtube videos on how to hear baby's heartbeat with a fetal doppler! Anyway, some dopplers are better/worse than others. So don't read into it.

sounds like a fun weekend, hope! i'm not really sure what we're doing. morgan is working during the day tomorrow and sunday and also has a noc shift sunday night, so whatever i do, it'll probably be sans hubby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->