bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

you can take tylenol...

i'm sorry you have to go back :( i wish he would just let you stay one more night!

I know I'm beggin him cryin but nope so he is packing everything and im bringing pillow n ice back...

Any ideas what to eat I'm starving

try soft foods...mashed potatoes maybe? scrambled eggs? a light soup?

Lance is going get me some jello puding bc I'm hungry I'll try chicken noodle soup when I get to camper I'm bout to take some tynole ASAP..
I'm changing my gauze when they get wet soggy and there was a lot of blood but it looks like it slowing down now...
My chin n a little bit of my face is still numb?? Is that normal?

yeah. it's normal for the local to take awhile to wear off.

make sure your soup cools off enough. you don't want to burn an already irritated area. maybe he can pick up some popsicles for you when he gets you pudding. that should be very soothing.

pudding sounds awesome! i got some more greek frozen yogurt when i went out today and bought some fresh strawberries to smush and drizzle on top :)

Yummie... Okay I have my complete feeling back now :( ... I'm hurting so bad.. Luckily we like 30 mins from camper... I'm just misserable.. Sorry

Btw I had sugar in my urine

:hugs: aw i wish you weren't in so much pain! did the tylenol help at all?

are they worried about gd with the sugar in your urine? i've read it's really not a big deal. it's normal to have it every now and then when pregnant. if it happens every time they start looking into treatments.

Yea they said it could be gd.. Is gd bad?

I just woke up I took all my Meds antibiotic prenantal fiber tynole damn lol.. And I'm eating some Campbell's chicken noodle soups I'm starving lol

gd is totally manageable. in some cases it can be controlled with diet, but if that doesn't work you'd need to go on insulin.

are you in any less pain today?

No I'm still hurting quite bad.. But I ended up eating really good chicken noodle soup Raman noodles pudding n jello.. Have to feed my baby girl :)

mmmmm....ramen noodles! love em.

i'm about to make a spinach and tomato omelet and some whole wheat toast...hungry!!!!!

mmmm...that was so stinkin good! glad i had some leftover spinach and tomato from dinner last night :)

I don't eat veggies ;) ughh called walgreens see if nurse called med in but nope so I called nurse back hope they don't get mad but hell I'm suffering over here!!!

how on earth do you avoid eating veggies? aren't you worried you're not getting enough nutrients?

Dr just called she is gonna call me in some toylne number 3

No I have never ate veggies my whole life.. I only eat
Corn n Lima beans and red beans that's it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back