bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

As long as ur happy!!!

Man I haven't had a bm in almost a week!!

oh my gosh! that's a long time. you should call your doc about that. are you drinking enough water? you need some VEGGIES!!!!:haha:

Lol veggies suck!!! I been taking my fiber daily.. Im gonna up the dose tomerrow.. I haven't had one since the day me n u both had one same time..

wow...i feel like i'd really need to go after that long! :haha:

yeah...i'd definitely make sure you get things moving lol

Yea lol!!!!
Man I cleaned the camper today folded clothes that was sitting there since Sunday and I felt better but than tonight came and my tooth started hurting again all over again have any clues.

aw i'm sorry. it should ste next day or start to feel consistently better over the next day or two...

:hugs:

i forgot to wish you happy mango day! one more week and you're halfway there!

Yay I can't wait!!! This pregnancy has been horriable since I bleed a lot

i'm sure it's just your polyp. how much of it was there?

A streak like draw a line with the L that much from middle of tp to end of it mixed with a lot of cm...
And at the end of the tp it was a little spec of blood size of a dot

sounds like just spotting from your polyp. i'm sure you and bentlie are absolutely fine.

I shall hope so!! I put a liner on to watch it.. If I have to I'll go to er if it gets really bad

even though i'm sure you have nothing to worry about, that's probably a good idea. i'm sure your cervix (and the polyp along with it) go through a period of strain every now and then as your uterus stretches.

Yea maybe so... I had straining to poo r have sex bc I bleed..

All I can do is keep a eye on it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"