bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Bexxc, sounds like a good opportunity for some chick flick watching. Actually I like to watch horror movies when Jamie is out of town...he hates them! haha.

oh my gosh! i do that too! morgan is exactly the same way- big crybaby! :haha:

Lol thanks girls sorry I can't chat but I'm looking for bentlies heart beat

good luck finding it. did your doppler come with a video?

Nope but it came with instructions I can hear swooshing but nothing eles

try looking up a video on youtube. i noticed some people talking about how that really helped them.

Ugh still can't find it put ear phones on and moved very slowly wtf!!! I can hear swishing sounds like movement r blood passing threw the placenta

i'm sure everything's fine. when's your next doc's appt? maybe bring the doppler with you and have them help you. it's possible that bentlie is just moving around a lot right now. if you wait a few hours she might be napping and easier to find.

I dunno I feel like I wasted 60 dollars!!! Aghh bs lol

i was thinking about investing in one during 1st tri... i was worried it would make me more paranoid than anything so i didn't do it. i'm sure once you get the hang of it, it will be totally worth it.

Yea I think so too.. In my heart I know bentlie is great!!

I'm feeling like shit!!! I'm thinking possiable dry socket

you should call your dentist tomorrow and see if you can get that checked out. if that's what it is you should get it treated so it doesn't get worse. i'm sorry you're feeling so crummy.

Im in less pain today but pain is still there I'm gonna try to find baby's heartbeat today

good luck with the doppler. i'm doing the ol' dust, sweep, mop, n vacuum today. aw yeah! pretty house!

Awe must be nice!!!! I can't wait till I can do that

it's fabulous. if i have the energy/back for it, i might even brave getting down on my hands and knees with the grout brush and scrub the tile grout in either the kitchen or the breakfast nook....i don't think i could do both in the same day!

Oh shit I drank out a straw!!! Oh NO!!!!

I'm very constipated too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->