bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

glad you found it, hun. maybe she was just in a funny position yesterday.

good. i didn't get to the grout, but i got all the other stuff done that i wanted to do. i've decided i need to stop gaining weight so fast, so the last couple of days i've been trying to go walking. i managed to get an hour in today. maybe i'll start sleeping better too.

what have you been up to?

Yea Im gainin weight too... Way to fAst... I finally had a bm... I feel much better now..
I washed closed n cleaned camper and went and played bingo here at the camp ground it was fun...

ooh that does sound fun :)

we just finished dinner. i made mediterranean chicken tostadas. tasty!!! now i have my feet up because after a full day of cleaning/exercise/cooking, they're killing me!

After getting outta bed for a day my back killin me... Hehe

Me n lance gonna go to Walmart and make my registry I hope someone offers to threw me a baby shower :(

oh that'll be fun! i'm sure someone will want to host your shower!

i'm actually having two :blush: on of my friends from work wants to have one with all my coworkers and then one of my mom's friends is giving me one for friends/family.

Cool I'm suppose to have two as well.. Since. My family lives hours away mom is gonn threw me one which she told me and I'm praying someone on lances side offer to do it over here.. So yea I'm gonna have two as well... Hehe..

I'm plannin what ever I get double I'm gonna return and just use the cash for what I didn't get... So Yeap...

We r gonna go do our registry tomorrow so that is gonna be fun!!

i did our registry online. it made it really easy for me to make changes and do research as i went along. :)

Yea make since. But I wanna be a big kid and get to use that zapper thing hehe and lance wants to be envovled too :)

morgan's not really good at stuff like that! :haha: he doesn't really have te patience. i did our whole wedding registry too.

Wow lance loves to shop lol.. He likes to spend money more than me..

Anything special I need to put on list I know things like bouncy high chair swing bath tub rag towels Etc etc

i'll pm you a link to our registry in case you need additional ideas. i had my mom go over it for us to see if there was anything unnecessary or missing...

I'm not gonna have near that. Much on my registry bc I have crib n mattress and bedding already.. Im only gonna have bouncy swing play pen etc dtc

i'm treating our registry more like a personal shopping list that all my friends/family have access to. that's the stuff we want for baby and we'll just buy whatever hasn't been purchased.

the only think i didn't put on their was all my breastfeeding stuff- pump, storage bags, breast pads. i felt a little weird about my friends buying that stuff for me :blush:

Yea makes since.. Word of advice all my friends say the diaper genie is a waste of money they all ended up returning there's bc it's pointless... FYI

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->