bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

cool. thanks for the tip. i'm sort of going back and forth between that and the arm and hammer version. i've heard better reviews about that recently.

I'm not even gonna put one on my list I'm gknna use a regular trash can with a lid and just use my glad plug ins...

i know you're gonna totally roll your eyes at this, but i hate air fresheners. i'm really paranoid about chemicals- especially around babies. i make all my own cleaning supplies because i just feel like you don't know what's in that crap that you're breathing or absorbing into your skin. i know...i'm nuts :wacko:

Wow girl!!! I'm sUch a smell good freak!!!! I always have candles burning r scentsy on r glade plug ins

i just like our house to smell like nothing. lol

Lmao!! I can't stand our house to smell like nothing hehe.. I get it from my mom ..

So we r on our way to do the registry n have a date night at Logan's roadhouse even though my tooth still hurts ughh

oooh! sounds fun. morgan's working until 5 at his first job today, then coming home for a couple of hours before he heads off to his noc shift at the nursing facility, so i'm on my own tonight. my brother in law is gonna stop by in about an hour on his way back north from la, so at least i'll have a little human contact! can you tell i'm a bit bored today? i don't have anything left to clean!

Lol I wish I didn't have anything to clean!!! Ur so lucky!!!
So we have done went to 4 walmRts 20 mins apart so I can do my registry there and none of them have the thing to do it.. So now we driving back to go eat and then after we eat I called the Walmart by our house n they have it so I'm gonna eat n do that afterwards ughh I'm pooped n my tooth still hurtS!!!

have you called your dentist to ask about the pain?

No I haven't.. I just sent u a belly pic after I ate :) bc it wouldn't let me upload it on photobucket... Hope u don't mind

no...not at all. i'll go check it out now! :happydance:

such a super cute bump!!!!

my father in law couldn't keep his hands off my belly today. i'm glad he's so excited about it. he was just beaming!

My registry is done!! It's at Walmart to look up Annie Alexander

Thank ya!! Awe how sweet Lance n my mom is the only one who rubs my belly..

Thanks I think I have way to much stuff on there

that's okay- we have a lot of stuff on ours too. i just figure we'll get what we get as gifts and we can just fill in from there with what we really need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->