bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

hi there moving :hi:

so i'm off to do grocery shopping in a little bit. gonna try to get a workout in, make my list, and head out. well...as soon as i finish my cheerios. what are you doing today?

Nothing as usual lol watching law n order it's bout to pour here

You guys are too cute! I like that pink camo that you posted Bexxc. Jungle theme is suuuuuuper adorable. What a fun room to grow up in!

Annie I will private msg you my email! :)

ugh! shopping was tiring today. i'm not used to doing it all by myself. morgan usually goes with me, but since he's working noc all this week, i went while he was sleeping. how are you lovely ladies doing this afternoon?

I'm pretty good, thanks Annie! I'm honestly not sure when I'll O! It seems to vary - the cycles I was doing acupuncture I ovulated on CD 14 (amazing!) but normally I seem to do it between CD 16-18. Jamie is out of town until Wednesday night (CD 15) so I am keeping my fingers crossed that it happens after he gets back so we have time to BD :) I had some EWCM today though, so it's definitely on its way. OPKs still negative tho.

Aside from that I got myself a bit freaked out today. I started reading all these academic/medical journal articles about recurrent miscarriage. There are lots of mixed thoughts on the matter, but it seems like given the fact that I am so young and have had 3 M/Cs in a row, there is probably something wrong.... that is going undetected by the blood tests. There are a few options but one thing I read a lot about today is NK (natural killer cells). I believe the way to diagnose this is by uterine biopsy...which I have obviously not had. The main treatment for this is steroids (usually Prednisone). :s I did find 2 studies that showed super positive results for women with recurrent miscarriage who use prednisone + aspirin + progesterone have really high success rates. So I am hoping that since my doc is already going to give me aspirin + progesterone, maybe he will consider using prednisone as well. I'm scared...I just don't want to go through it again.

On that note, Bexxc, I was wondering about your progesterone. What was the drug name you used? It was suppositories, right? I've heard suppositories are better since they don't go through your digestive tract.

Also - Bexxc, when did you start progesterone? Doc wants to start me when I get my BFP but I've heard it's better to start right at O.

i was using crinone 8% gel. i didn't start until i got my bfp because we were on a break from treatments. i just happened to have the meds still sitting around from our last abandoned cycle. i was saving them for our upcoming icsi cycle. on my previous medicated cycles, i was starting at 3 dpo- as soon as o was confirmed.

Hmm, thanks. I will ask the doctor about the crinone. I actually called today to see if I could see him early to get the progesterone, but apparently he's booked this week, and away next week. The earliest I could get in is July 25, which will be CD 29 for me (and likely 10-14dpo). So glad I called now - I would have been waiting until August had I waited any longer!

Since I won't be able to see him until 10-14 dpo for my prescription, I picked up some progesterone cream from the health food store. I know some people think it's kind of bunk, but I figure it can't hurt while I wait. Feeling totally :wacko: and in need of :help:. I hate that my doctor is so busy all the time. It literally takes 10-14 days to get in to see him, which is far too long when you're worried about losing a pregnancy. :(

Wow hope bless ur heart!!
I know a girl that got pg at 17 n 18 n had two mc back to back n she just delivered a healthy baby boy last week... So there is always hope..

Btw I sent u the bump pic

wow! that is a long wait. our re has always been really good about that. i can usually get an appointment within 2 or 3 days of calling. it's such a shame that yours overbooks so that s/he can't fit in emergency appointments when necessary.

Awww, your belly is sooooo flippin cute! Very cute preggo if I do say so myself. Bexxc I want some pics from you too! :)

*sigh* thanks for the success story....hopefully I won't have to deal with any more losses. ON a related note, do you remember this conversation a couple months ago??

it is a little scary to think that it took us two years to conceive and then what happens if...
but i'm trying not to look at that side of things.
i'm sure it's just as scary for you! i wish there were some test you could pee on every day to make sure everything is fine. i'd buy a wondfo-sized bag of those!

I'm sure you guys will be fine. In my personal experience/knowing people, most people who take time conceiving end up with very healthy babies. I'm not sure what the relationship is (why those who get pregnant quickly seem to M/C more often, very weird!). I am beginning to go on the theory that either way is part of the body's natural selection process - perhaps some bodies are better at picking up when an egg isn't viable better than others who grab onto any egg, only to m/c it later!

Well today when I was reading I found out that scientists have shown this theory to be TRUE! Crazy! It definitely seems to explain my case - superfertile (2 pregnancies I got pregnant within 1 month, one pregnancy I got pregnant within 2 months), but miscarries. IT gives me a bit of hope because apparently the body can correct itself. Check out the article:

https://www.pregnancyproblem.co.uk/...-of-the-mechanism-to-select-the-right-embryo/

I read the study too but it was quite a bit more technical...this is much better! Fascinating...

i didn't take one yesterday- i forgot. but it doesn't look that much different anyway. i'll take a new one on sunday @ 22 weeks. 9 days 'til my "20 week" scan!

Aww....love your bellies...wish I could rub 'em and feel baby kicks! *virtual belly rub*

sprout just gave my belly a swift boot for you just as i was reading that :haha:

I feel kicks here n there... Not often i also just found her heart beat :)

And I'm talking to the lady who is makin my bedding :) yay it's order n paid for will be ready in 3 weeks

I got to find a bathroom collection that is good enough for bentlie n lance... Is frogs girlly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->