bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

That sux sneak n there n go get them lol
I wonder if orange sherbet with chocolate syrup will be good??

That all being said though, I would looooooove to have a couple of months off. Would absolutely love it. My brain/body is tired!

i'll just wait. he had a patient fall during his med pass at 6:00 and he ended up having to stay at work a couple extra hours to contact the family and do an incident report. for some reason, a completely non-ambulatory patient decided that she could make it to the restroom on her own, so instead for ringing for a cna, she tried to do it herself and, of course, didn't make it even a step before falling.

i thought it would be terribly hard to get used to such a laid back routine, but it's been great. i love to "play" housewife, so this has been fabulous. i plan healthy meals, clean and organize, bake, work out, read, take long showers that are not immediately followed by jumping in the car to go to work, and i take naps whenever i want. it's WONDERFUL.

...if you pm me your e mail address, i'll send you the cookie recipe. i already sent it to annie :)

Yea I can't wait to try them cookies they sound wonderful!!!

Lance said since I became preg I became I horriable house wife oh we'll piss on it

I'm bout to watch a movie... The girl with the dragon tattoo is it good??

Lol! Lance should be picking up the slack anyway.

I liked the girl with the dragon tattoo, but fair warning there are some intense scenes in that movie! Let me know what you think.

i haven't seen the movie. the books were excellent, though.

Well so far I have seen some crazy sick shit but it's good so far :)

Ha lance don't do anything

geez...i don't think i could date lance :haha: i would've snapped his bits off a long time ago! lol

our dinner turned out great. i made the mashed potatoes with minced raw onion and shredded colby jack. taaaaaaaaaasteeeeeeeeee! but now my feet are killing me!

It's hard. But I deal with it.. That was a really good movie I liked it..

He is doing the silent treatmeant to me lmao OH well

Cause he aggravated me while I was trying to watch a movie and i told him to stop but he wouldn't so I screamed at him!! He got made I yelled at him instead of stopping when I said stop... Men ughh

Yea I have noticed it has gotten worse since i became preggo but maybe just maybe it's my hormones??

Damn Women ur already the size of a bananna !!!! Im starting to feel very fat yesterday I couldn't get out of a round low sitting chair !!! And I notice my ta-tas r finally looking fuller what about urs? They don't hurt any more only if I press them are sleep on them

yeah...it's definitely getting tougher to move around. when i went grocery shopping yesterday i had to do some weird sumo-squat to reach things that were low down :haha: and yes, the ladies are looking quite plump these days! i gave up wearing normal bras quite some time ago.

i've also noticed it's getting pretty tough to uuuuh :blush: mow the south lawn iykwim. it's a bit hard to groom when you can't see your foofie! :rofl:

Oh yes I have horriable time mowing that area!!!!!! Lmao !!!!!

Wat kinda bra u wear sometimes I don't even put one on since I lay in bed all day .. I'll wear a sports bra around house still wear my regular bra but I'm over flowing I got some bras in closet when I was fat so I'll try them on

i'll have to look and see what they're called. my mom got them for me. they're like sports bras, but not.

here they are:

https://www.shopnbc.com/Comfortisse_trade_Perfect_Fit_Set_of_Six_Seamless_Comfort_Bras/000-043.aspx

super comfy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->