bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

what kinda stuff are you looking for the bathroom collection to have?

Bex I need the whole set lol we have a new trailer n never did the bathroom bc Boone ever used it..

I had a dream about bentlie awe... Lol

Moving r u ttc? U don't have to quote us sweetie

oh...well in that case, if it were me, i wouldn't consider bentlie when decorating the bathroom. it's going to be a couple years before she even really has any concept of it anyway. we're just leaving all of our bathrooms as is. but if you're totally bent on it, frogs would be cute. that's what you were thinking of, right?

Yes frogs it's this one .. I seen it at Walmart

Look at this on eBay:

Kids Childs Bathroom Frog Shower Curtain or Matching Accessory Set

https://bit.ly/LBg33p

Lance wants frogs sooo bad lol

Yes I love frogs this is on eBay ...

Y isn't it letting me post!!!! Ughhhhh

i wonder why you can't post e bay links. that's weird. i guess they're worried about people selling stuff on their website.

morgan's finally on his way home from work. he was supposed to be off 3 hours ago, but one of the residents fell early this morning and he had to stick around to help out.

I ordered my bedding last night and the square on the blanket that looks white I changed it to camo it's actually minky

Wow he has been working all night? How do y'all spend time together? When ur up he is sleeping

well, thankfully i'm on vacation right now, so i can adjust my schedule a little. he usually gets home and goes to sleep until 4 or 5 and then we eat dinner and hang out together until he leaves for work at about 10. it's not ideal, but he's only got two more noc shifts this week and then he has a bit of time off from his nursing job. i think his next set of shifts are pm, so he'll be working 3-11. we don't get to eat dinner together, but at least i'm not sleeping by myself. i just tucked him in and now i have to try to entertain myself quietly until this evening. think i'll do half an hour of workout.

Wow I don't like shift work :) ughh work out makes me tired

yeah- it's tiring, but i haven't gained any more weight this week, so that's good :) i have a big enough weight loss mountain to climb after this pregnancy already. i don't want to make it any worse.

my peach held me over until lunchtime. just had a bowl of whole wheat pasta with veggie sauce! yummy! think i'll have some blueberries for dessert.

i think after my blueberries i'll make some cookies and start prepping for dinner. we're having meatloaf with mashed potatoes and corn.

That sounds wonderful!! I can't use the oven bc the oven in the camper sux!!

yay! 3 dozen cookies baked, cooled, and packaged for morgan to bring to work with him tonight :) they smell so good...it's hard not to taste!

i'm gonna do my second workout and then start dinner prep. morgan should be up in just a couple hours!

You are such a lovely wife! What kind of cookies?

Jamie is mad for muffins. I made him 3 different types last week! Fruity-bran, Morning Glory, and Banana Bran Chocolate Chip (his favourite!). I should make some for him tomorrow for when he gets home.... thanks for the inspiration! ;)

I must be a horriable wife I don't ever bake lol Ooops

i made the butter toffee cookies i intended to make last week when i found that we were out of sugar. hopefully all the nurse assistants enjoy them :) maybe tomorrow i'll make peanut butter cookies. i love baking. and it gives me something relatively quiet to do while morgan's sleeping that involves more than dozing on the couch while i watch tv.

...i can't wait til morgan wakes up. i really need a shower. i brought all my shower stuff out with me so i could shower in one of the other bathrooms, but i stupidly forgot a change of clothes. :wacko: guess i'll have to stink for another hour or so!

MMm, those sound delish! I also really enjoy baking, wish I did more of it.

Are you finding yourself with tons of time on your hands now that you're finished the MEd and off work for the summer? I imagine I would find it hard to relax after all of that intense work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->