bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

hmmm...that's weird. the link is working for me. lemme see if i can find them someplace else.

I have seen them ad Walmart before.. They look comfy

LOL... I'm just reading your convo from yesterday....you guys are HILARIOUS. It's good, it gives me a preview of what things are going to be like!!

So I am likely O'ing today if I haven't already...thinking we might miss this one since Jamie is out of town till 11pm :sad2:

awe I'm sorry hope.. Did u get a + opk?? If not then don't count ur self out just yet!!!

At least ur OIng I. Never O till cd 21-29

aw, hope! just stay up late and jump him as soon as he gets in the door!!!!!

I'm own my way to go get my wicker baskets two of them and I was gonna get a wicked hamper for bentlies room but I need the fabric that I'm gonna lay inside of it so I'm going get my bathroom stuff instead lol

how fun! hope you find everything you need. for me it's just another day of trying to do housework quietly. tonight is morgan's last noc shift for quite awhile- thank goodness!!! i'm ready to start spending time with him on a more normal schedule.

I got the whole collection plus 2 like green towels n 3 rags for right at 100 don't think that's bad

that's great! glad it was a successful trip!

Yea it was. Now I'm looking for stocking and christmas trees .. We never put one up because we was alwAy outta town last yr in tx and all the years before that we went to my moms

we always go cut down a fresh tree. it's been a family tradition for as long as i can remember. i don't know that we're going to do stocking or even a ton of presents for sprout this year and s/he will only be a month old. we'll wait 'til next year to go all out.

i got bored so i decided to make more cookies. today's cookies are peanut butter. i think for morgan's next shift, i'll do oatmeal/walnut/chocolate chip. or maybe some lemon bars. i forgot how much i love baking!

Awe so happy u found something that makes u happy.. No I don't think we going all out present wise I think if bentlie needs something r new clothes I'll get that but she is to young to even open her eyes lol..

Lance said he wanted to start doing that day after thanksgiving cut a tree but we shall see...

Ughh I just peed n laid down n bamm gotta. Pee again

we usually go the first weekend in december. i'm usually too busy the day after thanksgiving to do anything but clean and put my house back together. i usually host thanksgiving for 20-25 people. it takes about a week altogether to get everything done from start to finish. obviously i won't be doing that this year!

Oh wow we always travel to my moms for thanksgiving and my whole family gets together about 50 people.. Then er drive back day after thanksgiving to non mess!!!

Also for Xmas we drive to moms day before Xmas eve bc mom n all do there Xmas on Xmas eve and we drive back that night to have lances family and our Xmas bUt we r debating if we want to take a almost 4 hour trip to moms with bentlie she isnt even gonna be a month old.. I'm not sure .. I would love to wake up in our house Xmas morning and drink coffee and spend time together with bentlie and hang out.

we're going to go to Christmas at my parents' house this year because i can't be bothered to cook for both families (about 10 people-much smaller than thanksgiving) with a newborn. i'll probably start hosting Christmas the year after that. i want sprout to have holidays at home.

I agree I'm gonna talk to mom and see what she thinks about us just staying here for Xmas

Yay!!!! 20 weeks for me!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->