• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bristol!?

Im moving to Thornbury soon, is that near you guys?

Hello fellow Yaters!! Thornbury is close too, when are you moving moggymay. Jenna700 are you on facebook- would be good to meet some mummy friends as moved here a year ago and don't know too many people yet. PM me if you are interested.

hi, i know this is a long shot and rather cheeky but i was wondering if anyone in the Hanham/ST George area of Bristol could help me out and earn money at the same time!?

Basically we need some wallpaper because we are renting and my son has ripped the wallpaper and we are worried we are gonna get charged for total redecoration. Amazingly we have found the wallpaper on Ebay and its collection only, i have emailed the seller and awaiting a response whether she is prepared to send it!
What im asking is if anyone is prepared to get the paper and send it to me if she refuses to send it, expenses and stuff will be paid in advance
thanks for reading. please pm if you think you may be able to help

sar wish we coould only not living there yet, be another month before we get there, fingers crossed one of the other ladies can help though :)

sar wish we coould only not living there yet, be another month before we get there, fingers crossed one of the other ladies can help though :)

thanks, its so frustrating, dont know why she wont just send them! Well saying that, she might, just gotta hope! Unbelievable we found a match on Ebay as it was discontinued years ago!!

I live about 10 minutes away from St George :) Do you know whereabouts it is? I don't have a car so it would have to be nearish the train station or a bus stop.

awww thats really kind will pm u

thankyou ladies, sorted it! you are all very kind x

Hiya

Im from Nailsea, anyone going to St Mikes? Im having to go there for my MW appts which Im not crazy about as I hate that place, rly bad memories of being treated like a pariah when we were ttc. Not many other options tho as WSM is out I think as they dont have a proper birthing unit :(

Hun, I had Isla at St. Mikes and also went there for antenatal appointments. Everyone was really lovely. I was super happy with how I was treated and would happily go there again in the future.

Ivy was also born at St Michaels and I had a wonderful experience there! The staff were sooo lovely I don't have a single complaint about the hospital, where I had my antenatal appts (Montpelier Health Centre) is a different matter though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->