Britax or Maxi Cosi?

emsiee

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Stage 1 car seats..which one would you recommend? We have a Peugeot 307 :flower:

i've had loads of problems getting a car seat to fit our p206 - only 3 that would safely fit in our car available! i got in touch with incarsafetycentre who knew straight away. Thought i'd let you know just incase you end up with the same problem, although i know your car is larger than ours. Personally i prefer the britax, but both are good makes

When my son was born my oh (now ex) had a 206 and we had a Britax Roc a tot comfort plus carseat and it fitted fine and Ds was comfy in it. It's also not too heavy which is always nice lol as some weigh a ton.

We use maxi-cosi but only because we had isofix and it is compatible with our Quinny Buzz. Maybe you could find a Peugeot forum and ask there to see what other 307 owners have used.

Stu

We have the Maxi-Cosi PrioriFix with the supporting leg. Has been brilliant so far. We tried the Britax but I prefered the depth of the seat and buckle on the Maxi-Cosi. I felt that the Britax had less bum room and was worried she'd not have very good support under her legs as she grew. But then madam did go in hers at 7 months because she's so blooming long. Not sure how it would fit in your 307 though.. xxx

I have a Maxi Cosi in my car and a Britax in Hubbys car. Both are excellent.
Head to mothercare, get them both fitted in your car, and make a decision from there. (one may not fit as nicely as the other. The britax didn't fit so nicely in my car and the maxi cosi didn't fit so nicely in hubbys car)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->