****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Ugh, I got a :bfn: but AF is still MIA. Frankly I'm pretty annoyed, I wish that either she would show up or I would get a :bfp: so that I would have my answer already. =/

Hey guys,
I had a chat with my DH today:winkwink: We started talking about goals, health and fitness, weight loss. All the things I/we need to do before we start TTC.
In the chat I said how it's great having all these goals and doing all this research but I'm still in limbo not knowing when we will TTC. (Which has been my biggest problem not knowing)
DH said that if we had a preliminary date so I could focus and to help keep my head in check that would be good (Although it could change, but he wont agree to something he thinks we wont do) So I told him I would quiet like a summer baby and he agreed and we have a TTC date!!!!!
YAY:wohoo:
It's September 2013 I know it's not quite 2014 but I do hope you girls wont shun me for it :winkwink: I'm still going to need all the help I can get to get to that point.
Just put me in a good mood for the first time in ages and wanted to share :happydance:

So exciting wtbmummy!! That will be here before you know it!

Sorry Kiki :wacko:. Hope you can get your answer soon :hugs:! How are you feeling?

Ohhh my god i am so excited :D :D...Had a discussion with the OH yesterday!!..He caught me looking at Seb's tiny baby pictures and asked me if i was getting broody again!, couldn't do anything but nod in agreement, he then proceeded to place his hands on my shoulder and say 'Give it another 2 years, maybe we'll have another'

And this coming from the man that said..No more kids..Ever!! :happydance:..So we're officially TTC in 2014..Very excited :D

luvmyfam: I feel fine. I don't feel pregnant or like I'm about to start my period. I'm just wondering what happened to my super sore boobs. I got so confused this cycle when I didn't get them because that's always the tell tale sign for me that I'm about to start my period. :hugs:

Congrats on the TTC dates and good talks with OH's, ladies! And don't worry wtbmummy, DF and I are also shooting for September to start trying (maybe even a few months sooner!). :winkwink:

Also, I made more wedding plans! I finally got most of the guest list figured out and created a wedding website (it's still under construction though). :D

That is weird Kiki, but I guess all of us are bound to have an off cycle from time to time. I usually never get sore boobs, but that was my first pregnancy sign with DS 1.

I never used to get them either until I started getting my cycles back after the depo shot. Last month they were only sore for two days and my period came early. Maybe it's stress from the holidays? :wacko:

Well I am back for good now until 2014. My parents got us our tickets for our honeymoon for Janaury of 2014. We can maybe start trying in December, depending on where my cycle is then.

I am very happy and positive. :) how is everyone's Christmas shopping/plans coming along?

Hello! I'm waiting to try until jan 2014. I would love to try now but my OH says no. I understand why, we have a 15 month old, and to be honest i'd love as much time with him as possible, but I can't get over this broody feeling at the moment! 12.5 more months to go...

Welcome sweetpea2! :wave:

Well guys, my period still hasn't showed up and I *think* my test was negative this morning, so if AF doesn't show up on or before Christmas I'm going to see a doctor. =/

Welcome sweetpea2 :wave:!

Kat, that's so exciting!

Kiki, hang in there! Hope you get an answer soon.

Only 2 (and a bit) days til we leave for our road trip. :headspin: I'm having a really hard time with WTT lately and to top it off AF is being pretty much non existant, just spotting for some reason. It's tricking me into thinking I'm pregnant but I KNOW there's no way. :nope: Just can't wait to get away and for this year to be over. :cry:

I will be so far away from civilisation on this holiday that I won't have any service to go on facebook or BnB to get depressed, though, so hopefully that will help. And I'm sure 45 degree heat and battling snakes will provide a good distraction. :) Just so over seeing everyone else move ahead while I feel like I'm going nowhere or backwards...

angiepie: Hang in there honey, your time will come soon enough and then all of those women will either be done having children or WTT for another and they'll be jealous of your bump and your new baby. :hugs:

Grr, I'm so tired of being able to clearly see the test strip outline but not being sure if it actually has any color. Stupid 88 cent Walmart tests. ):

I am so happy! My bf proposed to me on the 13th! We are going to get married in May 2013 and start trying in Feb. 2014! I can't believe this is finally happening!!!

Angie, it will be your turn before you know it...even if it seems so far away right now! We are here waiting with you!! I sometimes get down, thinking #3 won't ever happen for us...2014 is the earliest for us. We are here for support if you need us!

Joy CONGRATS!!! So exciting! Happy wedding planning :)!

Joy CONGRATS!!! So exciting! Happy wedding planning :)!

Thank you!!!
It is going to be really really simple and instead of registering I wish I could just ask for checks and say "the more you give us the sooner you get babies"!
I wouldn't do that, but it is funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->