****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Caite- why are you dreading it? Just not your thing? It so exciting that you are going to school for midwifery!

Welcome Rainbowdrop :wave:!

Hi again LeeBee, hope all is well with you!

Hi, would I be ok to join the fun over here? Looking for people in the same boat as me to share my wait with as I think the OH is sick of me talking about it now!

Hi, welcome Onions...by the name I like your name!! I <3 onions. :)

My husband is like that too, especially since I am one to go back and forth on wtt, but we have officially decided to TTC in January of 2014, and NTNP in December.

Thank you for the welcome! I kind of can't help talking about it, because as a couple we have never talked about kids, other than the mutual "we both want them" and so now knowing he is fine with talking about it (within reason) has me super excited.

To be honest its the first time in my life I have been with someone to the point of it being almost baby making time. I think my hormones just hit me hard and I told him I want a child NOW :haha:

Its just nice that he agrees with me, not sure how I will deal with the wait though.

Well I completely understand. We have a handsome 5 month old, and I would love to just start trying again, because we don't know how long it's going to take. It took us a year in a half to conceive #1. :(

Hubby told me the other day, he doesn't want one, then he tells me he does want one...so I don't know how long we are going to wait. I am not on any birth control or anything, we are just using condoms...so there may be nights where...something happens, and nothing is covered LOL.

We are on the same page that we want another baby to say the least. :) at least we are on the same page about that one. :)

Hey all, may I join your thread too?

I can't talk to DH since he wants to start trying now. I want to WTT because he has little job security and I make more than him but would prefer to work PT once LO arives since my job is stressful. I also can't talk to my best friend because she is having fertility issues so I don't think she would understand why we are waiting and I don't want to hurt her.

Our first baby (which we lost) was conceived when I had one moment of weakness and said we could start trying... I think I am doing the right thing by waiting but I am wondering how long I can continue waiting before I give in again lol. Hopefully you ladies can help me stay strong.

Happy 2013, lovely ladies! Finally!

DF gave me my engagement ring for New Years. He wanted to start the year out "officially (ring and all)" engaged and to end the year with me as his bride. <3

luvmyfam - I'm just not used to patients that are tiny. I looked after adult patients before, I don't know how I will get used to looking after tiny little patients. Midwifery is something I have wanted to do since some time during my nurse training - I was so excited when I found out I had been accepted on the course. It's just really weaird being a student again and not being the one who knows what she is doing and telling other people what needs to be done.

Kalonkiki - congratulations, I'm so excited for you

Welcome Younglove and Onions :wave:!

Cait, it would be weird being the student again. I actually love the tiny ones and at work I am a "small baby" nurse. We work mostly with babies born 26 weeks gestation and under. Its so funny though because we are always saying "we don't do big people". They are just so completely different!

Kiki, yay!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Yay Kalonkiki! Congratulations. Are you gonna give us a glimpse of your ring? (not being curious at all :blush:)

Hi onions!

Happy 2013, lovely ladies! Finally!

DF gave me my engagement ring for New Years. He wanted to start the year out "officially (ring and all)" engaged and to end the year with me as his bride. <3

That is really exciting!! Congrats :happydance:

Of course! Here it is. :)
I apologize for the poor picture quality and the fact that my hand looks all weird in the picture, but that's my ring! Haha

https://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n340/Cinnamint_Candy/0103132129_zpsc9d422a5.jpg

That's a lovely ring! I really like the blue stone. Your fiance did a great job choosing this one. :thumbup:

Actually I picked out my ring, but it had to be resized so he ended up getting to surprise me with when I actually received it. XD
I figured a sapphire was perfect because we're getting married in September. :D

Well, It's 5:00 in the morning, and I woke up at 4:30 wide awake. I guess that's what I get for being a nightshifter!

Anyway, I was trying to get to sleep and my mind is wandering. It's hard to think about having another baby right now because it feels so far away, but I can't help but try and "plan" things in my head, and I can't help but daydream.

Sometimes I feel guilty saying that I don't feel quite like our family is "complete". I have two amazing, sweet, healthy little guys:cloud9:! They are my world. But I can't help but want one more sibling for them. Family is incredibly important to me. I have a twin sister and an older brother, and I love having two siblings. We are so close. I want that for them! I want them to be close, and to be support for eachother.

Ideally I would like to get preggo in Aug 2014 and I will be 31. I keep thinking about my age, as I was 25 when I conceived DS 1. I just get nervous about how my body will do with actually getting pregnant at that age, and how it will deal with pregnancy, and having a healthy baby. I also worry because I am a fraternal twin, and your chances of having multiples only goes up with age.

Sorry for the early morning ramblings:blush:! I just can't help but think about all this stuff! I'm sure with the broodiness of this crew that I am not the only one:haha:

~Stacey

Hi everyone, I've been busy being away, visiting family and all the stuff that goes with Christmas and New Year. We are still at my parents house for another week. It's soooo hot! It does get hot where we live but it's just so much warmer and a dry heat for days on end here. I grew up here but just not used to it anymore.

I hope everyone is well and had a lovely Christmas and New Year. I promise to catch up with you all very soon.

xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->