****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Don't worry too much about pregnancy at your age, luvmyfam. My mother is a mother of five, me being her first at age 18 and my youngest brother (2 years old now) being her last child at age 37. She always had healthy pregnancies and healthy babies, even in her mid to late 30s. And twins wouldn't be all that bad seeing that you only have two boys right now. If you had two girls it would be perfect! Haha. :D

Haha kiki you sound like my mother in law! She was sure I was pregnant with twin girls last time! Now you know if that does happen it will be all your fault! Lol.

I do hope 31 is not too old, as I am 30 atm and still WTT #1 :winkwink: But I worry a lot as well.

My mom is sure that I'm going to have twin girls at some point. I keep telling her to stop scaring me. :p

My mom has her high school year book and in it someone signed "when you grow up and have twins dont come to my house for safety pins". Its crazy! Maybe your mom knows something deep down that you don't know yet! Lol :).

Eline, you're not to old! Its just my paranoid NICU nurse brain that worries about EVERYTHING!

Twins run in my family, and I am scared to death of having twins. Arghhh I barely could stand one when he was only 2 months old. I can just imagine what I would do with twins. Arghhhh.

Well the scary thing is, my mom has never been wrong about this kind of thing! With all five of us she knew what gender we were long before a doctor ever told her, she never got it wrong. x.x
And Eline, you're not too old. Many women these days decide to wait until they are at least 30 to start having children.

I know, the thought of 2 at once scares me too! My mom has some horror stories lol :). But when people just have that gift, a lot of times they are right! DA DA DAAAAA :rofl:!

I was talking to DH about our conversation on here and he said "yeah, that's what I was thinking...if we had twin girls it would be nice" :shock:! He can say some crazy things!

Well my MIL wanted us to have twins one girl and one boy...since I wanted a boy, and Kyle wanted a girl....but she doesn't have to deal with 2 at once...:rofl: I am the one that would have to LOL!!!

My grandma had twins (1 girl, 1 boy) at the age of 16...plus 10 kids after that...ahhh I could not imagine that. It's weird to even think of my grandma when she was 16. She absolutely hates "men" the only 2 guys she likes is my husband and my father.

Because they both bring her flowers on holidays :) they see her more than some of her kids do. My mom and her are very close, I think that's why my mom and I are very close...my mom is the best mom ever, she is always there for me, she even goes to all of my doctor's appointments with me, and she goes to all of Gavin's doctors appointments with me. ;) :)

It must be nice having your family close by. My closest family is 3 and 1/2 hours away (unless you count DF's family at 1 and 1/2 hours away).

I've been reading up on gender swaying on ingender.com because we would like to try and sway for a girl next time. It's really interesting! I just don't know if I can do it lol! I told DH that he wont be able to eat red meat for at least 6 weeks and he gives me this look and says..."we're havin a boy":rofl:! And HE's the one who had the idea in the first place!

I'm actually okay with temporary diet changes. Especially for a girl since my diet wouldn't really change all that much (I already do a lot of dairy).

I'm not really that much of a red meat eater anyway. I could have a little trouble with the "starvation" part though! They say not to eat from 7pm until 1pm the next day! For weeks!

Seriously? o.o
Why eat within that time frame, what's that supposed to do?

Put your body into "starvation" mode and lower your ph. They basically say to cut your calories by one third to one half.

Wow, that seems a bit ridiculous. I think you can still have a good chance of having a girl even without taking that step.

That doesn't seem right, to bring a baby into a body in starvation mode. Especially since you won't know immediately when you're pregnant and you might follow this diet even during the important first weeks of pregnancy.
Do you know any people with whom the diet worked?

That's exactly what I was thinking. It doesn't seem right for the baby's health to do that. I would rather risk having a boy than risk harming my baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->