****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Thank you, luvmyfam! I know, I couldn't believe how dark it was! And it showed up almost immediately, like before the urine even reached the control line. And of course I will still be a part of the thread, you ladies are much too lovely to leave. :D
Which one was the first :bfp:? I'm not sure if I was here for it or not. x.x
And that might be a good idea, haha. It's kind of impossible for me to wait until 2014 now. XD

Ah, that's right! I remember.
Hehe, I'm pretty excited to get to a point in my pregnancy where I actually look pregnant. It's so weird being pregnant, but not really looking or feeling pregnant (except for the SUPER sore boobs and nipples, they're killing me D:).

There! Its so funny because you two are right next to each other on the list!

First pregnancy takes FOREVER to show! I didn't look preggo to DH until 17 weeks, strangers until 20 weeks. Second pregnancy I was in maternity pants at 8 weeks lol. Sore boobs was my first symptom with DS 1, it was really bad!

That's what I hear. I'm probably going to get really impatient by the time I reach 20 weeks. XD
I have a friend where, with her first pregnancy, she wasn't showing at all even at 6 months pregnant. I really hope I start showing sooner than that. x.x

Hello All,

Would love to join your thread! I already have two boys & waiting to add our final addition next year :) super broody at the moment & luckily my DH is too !!

Hoping for a girl but wouldn't mind if I ended up with 3 boys either.

Congrats KalonKiki on your lovely news :) H&H 9 months.

K
xx

Welcome Mummy1506 :wave:! I also have two boys! We are thinking of swaying for a girl next time! Definitely wouldn't mind 3 little boys though!

Hello & thanks for the welcome :), haven't really looked into anything yet about ways of swaying for gender I have heard about the time of conception which is true for my boys. Do you know any other methods ??? I'm not totally convinced on how true any of it is or if it really is just a 50 50 chance lol.

x

Congratulations kalonkiki that is fab news :).

I have made a ticker for WTT date even though it isn't confirmed.

Hope you all had a good weekend girls xxx

Hello & thanks for the welcome :), haven't really looked into anything yet about ways of swaying for gender I have heard about the time of conception which is true for my boys. Do you know any other methods ??? I'm not totally convinced on how true any of it is or if it really is just a 50 50 chance lol.

x

From what I have read, the timing really isn't that accurate. It's more about the ph of your cervical mucus and also ph of your DH. I've been reading alot on ingender.com and a lot of the girls there do diet, supplements, douches to change ph. Its all very interesting because the typical "boy" diet includes meat, potatoes, tomatoes (high sodium and potassium). I unknowingly swayed boy both times! The girl diet is milk, cranberry juice, diet drinks (low sodium, high calcium and magnesium).

They also talk about how lower sperm counts conceive more girls, so a lot of people swaying for girls do frequent BD'ing (everyday when TTC) and "jump and dump" by BDing in missionary position (shallow) and going to the bathroom and "dumping" right after. Sorry if TMI :blush:!

[/QUOTE]

From what I have read, the timing really isn't that accurate. It's more about the ph of your cervical mucus and also ph of your DH. I've been reading alot on ingender.com and a lot of the girls there do diet, supplements, douches to change ph. Its all very interesting because the typical "boy" diet includes meat, potatoes, tomatoes (high sodium and potassium). I unknowingly swayed boy both times! The girl diet is milk, cranberry juice, diet drinks (low sodium, high calcium and magnesium).

They also talk about how lower sperm counts conceive more girls, so a lot of people swaying for girls do frequent BD'ing (everyday when TTC) and "jump and dump" by BDing in missionary position (shallow) and going to the bathroom and "dumping" right after. Sorry if TMI :blush:![/QUOTE]

oooh really interesting as this probably explains both my boys too & maybe the timing was just coincidence??? where do you look this information up as I'd be keen to read more & get prepared in advance lol.

My OH is probably going to be pleased with the frequent BD'ing part :haha:

Don't worry not TMI best to know all the facts :thumbup:

xx

I know...DH will love it if I say we have to frequent BD lol:wacko:! Theres also a newer method called O+12 where you abstain for greater than 7 days (also lowers sperm count) and only do one attempt at 8-12 hours AFTER ovulation. They say that your ph is lower at this time. But I wouldn't be able to do this as I have PCOS and wouldn't be able to pinpoint ovulation this closely.

If you want to read up go to www.ingender.com and click on forums and blogs-->gender swaying--> FAQ--> "TTC a girl? read this" (thread)

also under forums and blogs you can click on the thread "swaying attempts and outcomes" . This is where people put what they did to sway and what the outcome was!

Maybe we can be sway partners:friends:!

I wouldn't be able to pinpoint either I also suffer from PCOS!! How strange we also both have two boys..... yes we should be sway partners & get as much info as possible lol. When are you planning TTC ? We will be starting around March 2014.
x

I know...DH will love it if I say we have to frequent BD lol:wacko:! Theres also a newer method called O+12 where you abstain for greater than 7 days (also lowers sperm count) and only do one attempt at 8-12 hours AFTER ovulation. They say that your ph is lower at this time. But I wouldn't be able to do this as I have PCOS and wouldn't be able to pinpoint ovulation this closely.

If you want to read up go to www.ingender.com and click on forums and blogs-->gender swaying--> FAQ--> "TTC a girl? read this" (thread)

also under forums and blogs you can click on the thread "swaying attempts and outcomes" . This is where people put what they did to sway and what the outcome was!

Maybe we can be sway partners:friends:!

Yay! We are going to start TTC late July-Aug 2014!

d Welcome to the thread, Mummy1506! :wave:
DF and I have a hunch that we're having a girl, but it could be because we really want a girl, haha. Of course we would be just as happy with a boy, as long as the baby is healthy that's all that matters! My diet probably swayed more towards a girl though, I drink a LOT of milk. I also think that our intercourse was more timed for a girl, if that even counts for anything.

I know it will be a while but I can't wait to find out what you are having Kiki! Are you going to find out or wait?

OMG Kalonkiki! Congratulations! :happydance: I'm so happy for you. I really hope you won't leave the thread and keep us updated!

I hope you feel a bitter better now Angiepie! Sorry I didn't respond to your post before, it hadn't shown up yet when i replied to luvmyfam's post.

Welcome Sophie & Mummy1506! :hi:

I'm definitely going to find out as soon as possible, and when I do I'll be sure to let you all know! Anyone want to take a vote on what they think I'm having? :D

Kiki, do you eat a lot of dairy? or a lot of meat and sodium?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->