****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Thanks girls. I'm starting up day care from home. I am looking forward to being home with Fletcher but also having other kids come for him to play with (and get paid for it!).

Fletcher is well, getting into everything, not walking yet but pulling up on things and pulling his way along the furniture.

:)

Are you doing family day care? I'd loooooove to run one but our place isn't appropriate and I've heard they're like super strict with paperwork and standards and stuff now.

I like being a nanny coz no one tells me what to do. :haha:

Kiki, I'm sorry you dont feel welcome :(. I hope you will come back from time to time to say hi. I will just have to check on you in the pregnancy threads :). Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

TaylorsMummy, I hope you can convince your OH to at least give you a "maybe". That would be really hard to hear that he is absolutely done when you don't feel quite complete. I would just talk with him and let him know exactly how you are feeling, and how important it is to you.:flower:

How is everyone today? I can't believe how fast time goes by... yesterday was 14 years since I lost my Dad to brain cancer. I still miss him everyday, and my 3 year old, Gabe, has his beautiful blue eyes. I have just been so emotional lately because February is always a hard month for me. And DH's Dad was just diagnosed with colon cancer :cry:. They think it has gone to his liver, but we don't know his prognosis yet. I'm praying that they are wrong about the metastasis.

Its times like this that I know for sure that I want one more baby. Family is so important to me and I want my kids to have eachother to go to for support. If I could afford it I think iwould have 8 babies lol! I am a twin and have an older brother and I can't imagine only having one other sibling.

Thanks girls for being here to talk to:flower:.

Kiki sorry you're having to leave this thread, personally I love seeing others pregnancy journey & reminds me of all the excitment that comes with it maybe thats because I already have children I don't know, can also see why some may find it difficult if it's a long wait.

Hope you have a great pregnancy!!

luvmyfam - sorry to hear you're having a difficult time at the moment, hopefully February will pass quickly for you & remember how much you have to look forward too :) . Hope your FIL gets some good news soon.

We are decorating our new home this weekend which is exciting, hopefully by next year the house will all be ready for a new baby too :).

XX

Kiki, it doesn't upset me that you were posting in here. Sorry that you feel like you have to leave us.

Luvmyfam, :hugs: I'm sorry you're not having a good time at the moment. Best wishes for your father in law.

Thanks girls. I'm starting up day care from home. I am looking forward to being home with Fletcher but also having other kids come for him to play with (and get paid for it!).

Fletcher is well, getting into everything, not walking yet but pulling up on things and pulling his way along the furniture.

:)

Are you doing family day care? I'd loooooove to run one but our place isn't appropriate and I've heard they're like super strict with paperwork and standards and stuff now.

I like being a nanny coz no one tells me what to do. :haha:

Yep, Family Day Care.

I've just been to the orientation weekend and yeah, there's a lot of policies and standards and stuff, but the scheme I'm going with are really good, really down to earth and helpful. I'll be asking lots and lots of questions I'm sure. They are fairly relaxed with letting you set things up the way you want and the paperwork side of things isn't too bad. I guess it's just the initial set up and stuff, once you've got everything going I can see it sort of just working - if you know what I mean??

Looking forward to getting going, I've got another educator in my area who is already telling people about me. :)

Hey Ladies, can I come back in here to play please?

Of course Lee :flower:!

Welcome callumsmummy :wave:! Will you be WTT # 1?

For those who would like to follow up with me on days when WTT isn't as hard, here is the link to my journal. :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-journals/1730279-keelys-baby-1-pregnancy-journal.html

I miss my girls so much. <3

I'll be keeping an eye on your blog for sure. And as far as I'm concerned: you totally can still post in this thread. I don't mind, after all, I always read the pregnancy and labour and birth forums as well :blush:

Yeah I don't mind you posting here Kiki :) if someone is mad because you post here, well TOO DANG BAD!!! They are probably just jealous. I read the labor and pregnancy journals as well <3

I appreciate the love and support guys, but it's best that I try not to post in here too often though. After all, the forum rules are in place for a reason, and I don't want to upset anyone new that might come into the thread and get offended when seeing me post in here. You're very welcome to come talk to me in the journal anytime though. I promised I wouldn't abandon my lovely ladies, and I won't. :D

I feel that its fine for "the preggo's" lol, to come and chat, but they will have to keep the pregnancy chatter in their journals. This wait isn't as easy for some:flower:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->