****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

May I join?
Skye 20 (will be 21 when ttc #2) OH and i have been together for 2 years and have a four week old little man.
Waiting till march 2014 [oh is a farm worker, so we have to plan with the season for harvest]
Lo wasn't planned, we weren't planning to have kids for a few years but lo had other ideas lol. So hot the ball rolling quicker then anticipated!

We've both agreed we'd like at least 2 kids. 3 if we extend the house :)
Hoping for a girl next time round

LOTS of dairy, not a whole lot of sodium and the type of meat I generally tend to get in my diet the most is chicken, I don't do a whole lot of red meats.

Welcome, Skye! I turned 21 back in October. DF and I were planning on waiting until at least September this year to start trying, but we just found out that we are pregnant recently, so I guess our baby also had other plans! DF and I have also agreed that we want at least two children, but no more than four. :D

Welcome Skye :wave:!

Kiki, maybe a girl then :)!

That's what we're thinking! I also think that the only day that we weren't as careful as we should have been that would have been anywhere close to my fertile period (and obviously it was!) was probably about three days before ovulation for me.

By the way, for anyone that really wants to be able to stalk my pregnancy, this is the best place to do it! Hehe:
https://www.youtube.com/user/keelypregnancyblog?feature=mhee

So cute Kiki! Hope you dont get "morning sickness" or what I call all day sickness. I had it with DS 1 and it takes over your life...ugh!

hello can i join?

my names kim. im 22. I have two beautiful children, one girl whos 5 and a boy whos 3. I will be marrying my man in july when im 23, he will be 30. I want/need another baby next year. Still working on hubby, but getting there. Im hoping to try for a girl, but will be happy with either. Have chosen names already lol.

been with my hubby 7 years x

hello can i join?

my names kim. im 22. I have two beautiful children, one girl whos 5 and a boy whos 3. I will be marrying my man in july when im 23, he will be 30. I want/need another baby next year. Still working on hubby, but getting there. Im hoping to try for a girl, but will be happy with either. Have chosen names already lol.

been with my hubby 7 years x

Welcome Taylorsmummy :wave:! What are your names?!

Welcome Kim! :waves: :flower:
I'm currently baking #1, we're also hoping for a girl, but as long as the baby is healthy, we don't mind. :)
Our baby names are River Lee for a girl and Liam Van for a boy.

Hey all,
I've been MIA a bit. Been busy trying to get my business going, which hopefully won't be too far away.

Congrats Kalonkiki!! How exciting!!! I watched your first vlog, such a great idea. I hope it all goes well for you.

Hi poppiebug! What is your business in again? What is little Fletcher up to these days?

Hubby has made is clear he really doesn't want anymore children. I don't know what to do? I really feel incomplete. I want just one more baby, I can't imagine never holding a newborn close, smelling, cuddling ect. I think my two babies would make brill older siblings. I feel I have a need to fill. I feel so hurt that he's "decided" without even talking to me about it. His reasons are real genuine reasons, and I understand what he's saying. But still, I feel hurt :(

Thanks Poppiebug! I'm super excited and can't wait for my first appointment with my OB. :D
What's your business? Is everything going well? How's Fletcher?

Kim: :hugs: I'm sorry to hear that your hubby said that he didn't want anymore children. I've seen DHs before though that said the same thing and ended up changing their minds, so give him a little time and he might come around. If you don't mind me asking, what were his reasons?

Thanks Poppiebug! I'm super excited and can't wait for my first appointment with my OB. :D
What's your business? Is everything going well? How's Fletcher?

Kim: :hugs: I'm sorry to hear that your hubby said that he didn't want anymore children. I've seen DHs before though that said the same thing and ended up changing their minds, so give him a little time and he might come around. If you don't mind me asking, what were his reasons?

His reasons are:

- he likes being able to afford to go away with kids ---- we've not gone away in years!

- he says we can't afford another ---- ok money will be tight but oh we'll.

- he says he doesn't think he could love another child that he doesn't want

- we would need a bigger car

- the kids would ave to share a room (2in a room n one single)

Personally, I think those reasons are just excuses. Having a third child is really not much more expensive than having two. Also, I grew up in a household with SIX children living there full time (I also had a step-sister that would visit, she lived with her mom the rest of the time), we all had to share rooms because we lived in a three bedroom house and we did just fine. My parents weren't rich, but we got by pretty comfortably. And how many people does your car seat? If it seats five then you can probably get away with that. If it doesn't (which would surprise me, most cars do) then you could always trade it in for a reasonably priced car that does.

Look everyone, I think it's just best for everyone if I left the thread. I ended up having a bad run in with newcomers from the 2013 thread that I was also in, and I don't want the same thing to happen here too. Besides, apparently it's against the rules for me to be in these threads now anyway because of the risk of offending long time WTTers and women who've had miscarriages, so this is the last post you'll see from me in here. Feel free to message me if you still want to talk. I'd be happy to give you a link to my journal if I make one.

Look everyone, I think it's just best for everyone if I left the thread. I ended up having a bad run in with newcomers from the 2013 thread that I was also in, and I don't want the same thing to happen here too. Besides, apparently it's against the rules for me to be in these threads now anyway because of the risk of offending long time WTTers and women who've had miscarriages, so this is the last post you'll see from me in here. Feel free to message me if you still want to talk. I'd be happy to give you a link to my journal if I make one.

Truthfully, as someone with a close to 4 year wait all up, it is very hard for me to read your stuff and that is why I've been avoiding the thread- I didn't feel like I have any safe haven to post. However I would never have a go at you about it. :wacko: Indeed, you're not supposed to post any pregnancy stuff in the WTT section and that can get you in trouble with the mods, but you can still hang out in here and talk about general stuff!

ETA: I think everyone would be happy to read your journal, coz then they have the option of seeing pregnancy stuff when they're up to it, or avoiding it on days that are hard.

Thanks girls. I'm starting up day care from home. I am looking forward to being home with Fletcher but also having other kids come for him to play with (and get paid for it!).

Fletcher is well, getting into everything, not walking yet but pulling up on things and pulling his way along the furniture.

:)

:hugs: I'm sorry that I've caused you to avoid the thread, Angiepie, I promise I didn't mean any harm.
Like I said though, for anyone that would still like to talk, you can always message me, and I'll let you know when I make a journal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->