****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

What was everyone up to this weekend? Hope all is well with everyone!

i cant wait to have another baby again it seems so ages away :( my little man is nearly 20 months if it was upto me i would have another one now x

I know! I start talking about labor, pregnancy, ultrasounds and I get so excited for the future to have just one more! My littlest one Jacob is 14 months and just started walking in the last few days! I still sneak extra cuddles from both of them but they grow up so fast!

Pretty quiet weekend for me, just chilled on the sofa. Had a really odd backache all week, trying to get in the docs for this week as it's really uncomfortable, lower left side. Constant dull ache, but its getting worse now :(

Hope you can get to the doctor soon Lee and find out what's up. Maybe some heat would help the pain.

I tried that over the weekend, was laying on the sofa with my hot water bottle! I'm guessing its a UTI, is a similar backache anyways. I've taken some painkillers for the first time today and its much better, so that will do me until I can get in to the docs.

Will try again tomorrow as I couldnt get in today :(

Hopefully you can get in tomorrow, especially if you think its a UTI. I had a UTI go to my right kidney and ended up in the hospital overnight with IV antibiotics. In the meantime drink TONs of water and some cranberry juice. Feel better!

Yep, already doing that! Thank you :)

So, how was your weekend then? xxx

It was good, spending time with my 2 little guys <3! My 14 month old just started walking and he was walkin all over the place.... so cute :)! Got a nice nap yesterday lol! I've been so tired with all of this cold, crappy wheather.

Aw :) that's good, and tiring now your 14mnth old is walking too! Glad you got a nap though.

I can never nap in the day, makes me feel worse if I do that, although I can obviously see why it can be essential at times!

I work nightshift (3 12 hr shifts/week), so when I do get a daytime nap it's great! Thats when I get my best sleep unfortunately.

I had to go to the ED tonight because I was having pain on my right side. They did a CT scan that showed a large cyst on my right ovary. Hope this resolves on its own...and quick! I forgot how painful they are.

Oh no! Do they give you any medication for it or is it just a wait it out kinda thing?

They gave me some pain meds but I can't take them at work. I guess I will just have to wait through the pain.

:shock: Hoping for a speedy recovery for you! That must suck. :(

Thanks guys. It does suck:wacko:. It hurts SO bad. I'm in my stretch of 3 days at work and I don't know if I am going to make it through.

Struggling with thinking how long I have to wait at the moment :-(

I know its hard Girly123. Maybe try and focus on wedding planning? If all you need to do is vent, vent away!

And that's why I've been trying to stay out of here as much as possible. I'm sorry, I know how agonizing the wait can be. It'll be over before you know it though and you'll be in baby bliss. :hugs:
I just wanted to check up on my lovely ladies. I'm sorry about the pain, luvmyfam. I'm sure that cysts are not fun at all and I hope that you'll feel better soon!
Has anything exciting been going on? I see that you have less than a year of WTT to go, angiepie. I'm so happy for you! I'm glad that your OH agreed to move the date up and start trying this year. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->