****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Can i join? We are WTT in feb of 2014..
A lil info on me! My name is Kayla Im 19 and my Oh is 21 we have a almost 3 month old lil boy that we love to death! we have been married also 7 months now :)

I'm getting really impatient waiting now. I'm so tempted to think about starting TTC in December as I could get a job before I finish uni in March and even if I did get pregnant first time (which I know is so unlikely) I wouldn't need to say anything/it be known at intervies. Plus, I think my student time will still count as employment as I am employed by the NHS to go to uni. I'm not sure though if I'm just being impatient and not thinking rationally.

On the other hand, I'm on placement on a consultant labour ward at the moment and therefore we are having all the high risk women come in. I've seen three nice deliveries (actually, I've seen one and delivered two:happydance: !) everything else hasn't been nice (eg forceps, emergency c/s, prem labour) - it's a bit off putting!

Welcome Kayla :wave:!

That sounds exciting caite! I remember seeing deliveries when I was in nursing school and loving it! I thougt I wanted to be an L & D nurse, but decided the babies were more for me lol.

I am feeling very sad about waiting right now. My birthday is in a couple of weeks and usually I look forward to a day that's all about me. But right now I just want to ignore the whole thing. I will be turning 32. I thought we would be trying by now but we're waiting so that I can be due after I graduate from graduate school. (I don't want to wait, my husband does) So roughly another 1.5 years before we start trying for our first. I feel old and sad and in no way wanting to celebrate being a year older. sorry for the pitty party, I just needed to vent. My husband wants kids, but he doesn't really understand what I'm going through on a daily basis with waiting. I try to not even bring it up any more, but he does know I've been in a bad mood lately. I feel like something is always going to get in the way of getting pregnant and that by the time we're "ready" I won't be able to. I don't want to wait anymore.

So sorry sugrad. Maybe you can talk him in to trying 8 months or so prior to you graduating so that you wouldn't be due until after you graduate? Is there any way you two could plan a trip this year so that you could try and look forward to that and talking about TTC. So sorry :hugs:. Hope you end up having a good birthday :flower:.

Oh sorry, just re-read and saw you will be trying so that you can be due after graduation :(.

Thanks everyone. I am fine, it's just a rough week. My husband is completely right about waiting. I'm just ready to get done with school and move on with my life. But I'm almost half way done. So, the end really is in sight :)

Hi everyone can I join?

My name is Emma I'm 22-23 in September, I have been with my boyfriend Nick for 5 years this June 12th, we don't have any children as of yet but I'm hoping we start to try for a baby next year hopefully! We are both in college (training to become a personal trainer) and I'm also learning to drive. I hope to chat and get to know all your experiences of having children, just so I can get an idea of what you all went through.

Feel free to message me and I will get back to you all as soon as I can ladies.

Hi Emma!

How is everyone doing? I went to visit a friend yesterday who's just had a baby. It's was the cutest little girl ever! :cloud9: Luckily I didn't feel sad or blue afterwards, just happy for my friend. Although I did attack the cookie jar quit a bit after that :s

Do all of you girls have an exact date yet to TTC? I just have 2014. I was thinking to wait until August to bring it up. I don't want to be too pushy.

Welcome to the official WTT until 2014 thread! Feel free to introduce yourselves! Those of us that were part of the previous thread.... you are can re-introduce yourselves if you would like.

We will be each others support through the next 16 months or more!

I think I got everyone! Let me know if you would like to be added! :flower:

Broody and Babbling till 2014!!!
Accounts2010, WTT # 2
angiepie, WTT # 1
Anglebaby_01, WTT # 2
babybaker2011, WTT # 2
babydino, TTC # 1
Beffy, WTT # 1
bloominbroody, WTT # 3
Buddysmum89, WTT # 2
Bumblebee117, WTT # 3
caite, WTT # 1
callumsmummy, WTT # 2
charlenej
Dawnlouise30, WTT # 2
Eline, WTT # 1
Emmalovesnick, WTT # 1
Emma&Freya, WTT # 2
Jaxvipe, WTT # 2
jessicasmum, WTT # 2
junemomma09, WTT # 3
KalonKiKi, WTT # 1
Kaylacrouch, WTT # 2
KitteyKat2010, WTT # 2
LadyL, WTT # 2
loeylo, WTT # 1
longing_mum
LovemyBubx, WTT # 2
luvmyfam, WTT # 3
MamaByrd, WTT # 1
Mark&Annie, WTT # 3
Miss N8
Misstrouble 19
momofone08, WTT # 3
mum_someday, WTT #1
Mummy1506, WTT # 3
mummymunch, WTT # 2
Oceania, WTT # 1
Onions, WTT # 1
Platinumvague, WTT # 2
Poppiebug, WTT # 2
RainbowDrop_x, WTT
rhdr9193..x, WTT # 2
RoryandKirby
Shareema, WTT # 3
Shineystar, WTT # 2
Shudknow, WTT # 1
skye93, WTT # 2
SophieEl, WTT # 1
Sparkle2, WTT # 2
sugrad2007, WTT # 1
Sunnylove, WTT # 1
sweetpea2, WTT # 2
Swinx, WTT # 1
tasha41, WTT # 2
TaylorsMummyx, WTT # 3
wtbmummy, WTT #1
XLeeBeeX, WTT # 1
Younglove, WTT # 1

Mind if I join you ladies?! My name is Liv, I've been with my FI for 1 year and 2 months and we plan to wed next April. We have decided to TTC for #1 pretty much right after we say 'I Do' ..well, maybe not RIGHT after hehe ..I'm so excited!! :happydance:

Welcome Quicksand :wave:!

Eline, we are thinking end of July/Aug 2014.

I broke my toe last night :(. My almost 4 yr old was sick and vomiting last night and I went to grab him to guide him to the toilet at one point and kicked his bedpost so hard I broke my toe. So painful!

On a better note, my little guy is feeling a little better today and out of the blue told me he wants one more baby and he was asking Jesus for a baby sister <3.

Hi Quicksand.

Luvmyfam, hope you're not in too much pain with your toe. And that is so sweet about your little boy.

Hi Quicksand!

Ouch about the broken toe luvmyfam, with the amount of times i've done similar things I have NO idea how i haven't broken my toes before. I mean, its painful enough when you do it without breaking them!

Hope the pain eases soon and your little guy is feeling better (DS, not your toe!), its lovely hearing that he wants a baby sister :)

Hi all, just popping in really quickly. I have been so slack not even visiting the forums much at all!

Still working on getting things done for my business and at the same time getting ready to celebrate Fletcher's 1st Birthday next month. I can't believe how fast this year has gone. It'll be 2014 before we know it and we'll be all getting ready to TTC. I'm not sure of exactly when we'll start, I was hoping beginning of the year but I think maybe we'll have to reassess the finances and perhaps try for #2 a little later on in the year.

Anyway, I hope everyone is well and going ok.

xo

Thanks everyone!

Nice to see you popping in poppibug! Hope little Fletchers birthday is fun!

Anyone getting an itch to ttc sooner?! Trying hard to remember why it's a better idea to wait - this is #1 baby's year...got to save a little money, and get used to working part time and being a mama too...AND if OH pulls his finger out maybe we will get married and baby number two will have my surname!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->