****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Hi Rachie

Your boys are gorgeous luvmyfam.

I've started looking at the price of baby stuff, and its not actually as bad as I thought it would be. I think the most expensive item would definitely be the pram - I really, really want one of those big old fashioned Silver Cross ones.

Hi Caite!

I was having a sneaky look at baby stuff yesterday and thought I'd cleared my tracks but there was a little advert at the side of an internet window for Mamas and Papas so I've been busted by my OH :blush:

Can I join please? My OH and I have just agreed a date of May/June 2014!

I was really hoping for September of this year but we knew that was overly optimistic so if we weren't going to be ready by September then it was unlikely that we'd be ready this year which pushes us to May because I don't want to try in Feb/March/April because I don't want a Christmas/New Year baby!

I'm so excited to have a date, it's not like it really changes anything immediately but I'm thrilled!

Hi Rachie! I'm going to use your post to say - me too! We plan to try May/June 2014 as well :) not *allowed* a baby in November time as my husband has exams at work! Do you have a child already?

We have a lovely daughter who is nearly 10 months old, its been a bit of a struggle as she is intolerant to dairy and soya - and as I'm breastfeeding her still it means I have to be dairy and soya free too - 7 weeks in and I haven't really seen much of an improvement although I am now also cutting egg out as feel that is an issue too... but I still want to have another baby. Hoping by May/June 2014 Alice will be better and I wont be breast feeding her anymore. I'm so broody, I just look at her and want another one! When I'm not with her (which is not very often admittedly) I'm looking at photos and videos of her when she was younger! Just wanted to say hi! x

He didn't say anything but I could see him looking at the advert and wondering why it was there. Luckily friend sent me some photos of his baby girl yesterday so I said I was looking at the details for the pushchair they have :haha::blush:

Hi Rachel! I'm sorry to here your little girl isn't very well, she's really beautiful! I'm coeliac so you have all my sympathies, it's a nightmare having to cut things out, especially to begin with when you find your forbidden item is in things you wouldn't have thought. It will get easier I promise! There a loads of good items in the 'free from' aisles of the supermarkets these days, it's much better than it used to be :)

We don't have any children at the moment. I just can't wait to get going, I still keep wondering if we should 'just go for it' earlier in case it takes us a while to get pregnant. Fingers crossed it happens quickly for all of us :happydance::happydance:

So envious of all the lucky ladies who are trying 'our time' but this year! xxx

Welcome Geckorachel :wave:! Hopefully your LO grows out of her milk/soy intolerances. Both of my boys had it and grew out of it by 18 and 15 months. 90% of kiddos grow out of it by 2 years old.

Thanks Lee! They are my heart and soul :cloud9:.

Hey, can I join? :hi: I'm willing to bet I'm the baby!

Well.. I'll introduce myself! I'm Sasha, I'm 18, and I've been with my OH for 3 years. He's 19. We live in Cape Breton & we plan on TTC in March 2014 for #1!

We're waiting because I need to finish up school, he wants to make sure that his job is stable (he started it about 6 weeks ago) and we want to find an apartment. We've been looking for about 6 months with no luck, and everytime we find the perfect apartment by the time we find it and book a viewing, etc. it's gone! :cry:

I'm going to go to a 19-month long course for Early Childhood Education, after which I plan on working in a daycare until we save up for a house of our own and then I'll open an in-home daycare. With the course I'm taking it has debt-reduction and the government subsidizes in-home daycares. I'm actually really excited to start that, it's my dream job! I love children and couldn't imagine having a career that didn't include kids in some way! On the other hand, I'd love to be a SAHM but with the economy the way it is, especially in our area, it's not looking like that's likely to happen.

Nice to meet you lovely ladies and I'm looking forward to spending the next year here with you!

Man, you guys all sound like me with the patience right now. I'm having a veryyyy hard time looking at TTC in a practical manner.

I'm convinced that if OH didn't want to TTC by 2014 I'd find a sperm donor! :haha: jk. Maybe. Maybe not.

It's hard to focus my mind on anything else :cry:

I know the feeling! :)

Hey there.

I'm Jay. I used to be very active on this website awhile ago! :) I'm back.

I live in Sydney, Australia. I work full time and have had the most amazing supportive conversations with some awesome people on here :) I've found it rather hard to be a younger guy who is very broody. I haven't met that amazing girl who is keen to experience making a family...yet.

And yes, trust me.. I know how it feels.. it's weird to be a guy and crave a family/baby so badly haha.

Anyways, I am here to chat to if any of you need some advice, or a guy to talk to for whatever reason. :)

Nice to 'meet' you all haha.

I'm good callumsmummy, what are you up to lately?

Welcome everyone. There's new people each time I come in here now. Jexter- I'm from Sydney too, where abouts do you live? I gotta say it's very refreshing to see a broody guy in here!!

My news- nothing exciting. I've started my second job and am working 10 and 11 hour days for the next year of my life. Depressing! Even thinking of the money and future LO isn't helping. Plus I travel 80 mins to work one way and an hour back, so I have an hour at home each day now and that's just to eat dinner. And I only have Sunday off. :wacko: oh well, I suppose I shouldn't complain, really! Many people would love to have a job, house etc so I guess I'm lucky. Thought for the day haha.

hey ladies cant believe its almost April already just shows you how fast this year is going so far. Our ttc dates will be here in no time. We had to push ours back a few months but don't mind.

is anyone in their 30's on this thread would love to chat with others my age?? :flower:

Welcome BabyBabbler and jexter :wave:!

MissN8 I will be 30 in May.

hey ladies cant believe its almost April already just shows you how fast this year is going so far. Our ttc dates will be here in no time. We had to push ours back a few months but don't mind.

is anyone in their 30's on this thread would love to chat with others my age?? :flower:
I'm 30 :)

Jexter- I'm from Sydney too, where abouts do you live? I gotta say it's very refreshing to see a broody guy in here!!

Hey! I'm from the Alexandria area :) yourself?

Cool. We live in Bexley. :)

Hi fellow Aussies. I'm in Melbourne :)

I hope everyone is well. xo

I'm 30 as well.

Good luck with your second job, Angiepie. You should be very proud of yourself working so hard for yourself and your family! I'm not sure if I would have the strength to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->