****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Well.. I just started my own business, I'm selling toys and baby-stuff, so it gets hard sometimes to see something like beautiful activity mat for girls or a nice stroller.. But I will need them one day, I know, so that's what keeps me going.
Have you thought about which stroller or something else You would like for your baby? I love watching them online, and I love seeing other moms-to-be choices!! :)

Sooooo.... a slight update on my WTT situation. It is exactly 1 year until our TTC date on Friday :happydance:

We will also be going to look at puppies on Friday. We had talked about how once we bought our own house, we could get a dog. My recent obsessive broodiness has definitely pushed me to pursue getting a dog more quickly than I had anticipated and it kind of came from nowhere, so OH was not immediately on board. After two days of convincing, we will be going to look at puppies at a shelter this Friday and I'm very excited. I'm hoping it calms my obsessive desire to have a baby right now and I want to get a puppy, so it will grow with our family.

I'm pretty excited. I'm also pretty excited, because my OH recognized that Friday when we look at puppies, it will be one year from when we start TTC and he mentioned it without me mentioning it! :happydance:
Seems like You will have an amazing day today! Congrats, Mandaa! Can I ask why did You choose to get married on this date? :)

No special reason... we wanted March and my mom didn't want me to have it in March. She wanted a summer wedding for me. I decided April would be a fair enough compromise and it was a Saturday in April that wasn't a family members birthday!!

We got our puppy!! His name is Carson and he is sooo tiny!!

Attachments

• Carson.jpg
    Carson.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Carson2.jpg
    Carson2.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 3
Congrats on Your new addition to the family! He is tiny, indeed. What king of dog is that? (I'm not familiar with most dogs, my favorites are German Shepherds..)

Congrats Mandaa on your new puppy! Carson will definitely keep your days busy until you are WTT! He's so cute :).

Pukite, do you just buy baby stuff and toys cheap and sell it online?

Hey everyone i know im not on here much but i got a question? My son will be 4 months old 2moro and i am really wanting another baby so badly.. anybody have any things i can do to keep my mind off of it.. i mean my best friend is heavily pregnant with her second and it makes me want to have another one so bad... i guess i just miss having a tiny newborn baby. Evan is getting so big on me so fast it makes me sad :(

Congrats on Your new addition to the family! He is tiny, indeed. What king of dog is that? (I'm not familiar with most dogs, my favorites are German Shepherds..)

We got him from a shelter, so he's a mix and they don't know for sure what breeds he is. They are pretty sure he's part jack russell terrier, maybe part cattledog, and personally, I think he looks part chihuahua, but his brothers did not look chihuahua at all. He's 7 weeks old and not even 5 lbs. We're pretty sure he'll be under 20 pounds full grown, probably less than that honestly. My OH really wanted a big dog, like a siberian husky, but I'm just not all that comfortable with big dogs. Saying that, now that we have Carson home, I'm scared to break him because he's so tiny.

Hi, can I be added to the 2014 ttc list please. We are going to start ttc baby no. 7 :wacko: around September 2014 (after sterilisation reversal). :happydance::happydance:

Thought I would join here, hopefully going to start TTC number 1 in Feb 2014 :)

well everyone we have decided to start tryin in aug of this year!

We got him from a shelter, so he's a mix and they don't know for sure what breeds he is. They are pretty sure he's part jack russell terrier, maybe part cattledog, and personally, I think he looks part chihuahua, but his brothers did not look chihuahua at all. He's 7 weeks old and not even 5 lbs. We're pretty sure he'll be under 20 pounds full grown, probably less than that honestly. My OH really wanted a big dog, like a siberian husky, but I'm just not all that comfortable with big dogs. Saying that, now that we have Carson home, I'm scared to break him because he's so tiny.

I thought he kind of looked like a chihuahua too. I have pomeranians and my female was 0.8 lbs when I brought her home at 8 weeks old. She is now 10 years old and 7 lbs. My male is 12 lbs and 7 years old. Love little dogs! Although we got them when we lived in an appartment and now DH says that since we have the space, we will be getting a big dog someday. I just can't imagine living with a big dog. There would definitely have to be some major training involved!

Welcome Mumof5 and bumbleBee :wave:!

Congrats Kaylacrouch! Thats great news! Wow will that be close in age! If you get preggo right away, your kiddos will probably be super close! I don't think I could do it though!

Pukite, do you just buy baby stuff and toys cheap and sell it online?
Yeah, something like that. :)
Happy bithday to Your big boy - if I remember right, today is his 4th birthday. :):flower:

I can't believe my sweet Gabe is 4 today. A little emotional at the moment. He is such a blessing in our lives. Seems like just yesterday he was my 7lb 15oz newborn baby boy.

Happy birthday to Gabriel :) I bet time has flown when you think about it. It's a shame they can't stay little for just a bit longer!

Happy birthday to Gabriel :) I bet time has flown when you think about it. It's a shame they can't stay little for just a bit longer!

I know... I can't describe the feeling of seeing your child grow and see and do new things...it is amazing, but I wish I could just hit the pause button sometimes!

Aww happy birthday! Can't wait til I have a 4 year old to celebrate birthdays!

Having a bad day :( my friend found out she is pregnant and her lo is 2 months old. I desperately wanted to try about now for number 2 as i really dont want a big age gap at all but oh wasn't keen. So we compromised for next year. Tad jealous but I'll get over it, dead excited for her!!! On the plus, belle is finally out of our bed after 3 months of co sleeping and is in her cot asleep ATM :) good times. I'm enjoying every min of being a mummy. She's so special. I'm also quite excited for her to be an age she can understand she's having a baby brother or sister so that's another reason to wait. Roll on 2014!!!

Don't worry smallpeanut... it will be great for you to have this time with just Annabelle! It's great having two... but it is so nice to have that one on one!

Hey all, just popping in to say hi. I've been terribly slack keeping up with this thread.

I'm not sure what our time frame is on TTC #2, hopefully it will still be sometime next year as I don't want a huge gap between kiddies. At this stage our financial situation isn't very good (haven't been able to start work as yet - hopefully very soon though) and we had always thought we could TTC early next year but probably won't be. I would also like to get a pretty good timeline in mind as I think it would really motivate me to lose weight and get my blood pressure in better condition before we try again. The whole weight thing makes me quite depressed really. I might have a good chat about it soon with DH and hopefully we can work out some goals to aim for.

Anyway... that's us for now. I hope everyone is well.

xo

luvmyfam - Happy Belated Birthday to Gabe, I hope he had a lovely day!

Smallpeanut - I know it's hard seeing other people get pregnant but that is a SUPER small age gap that your friend is having and I can imagine that it is going to really hard work for her, plus it's not much of a break for her body. Try to take some comfort in that at least, lol.

Poppiebug - Hello, nice to see you popping in :)

We're almost definitely going to be bringing our date forward but we haven't been able to think about it cleary. I feel quite anxious because I like to plan and wanted to come off the pill quite far in advance (I had planned to either stop the pill this September or in January to TTC in May) but I expect I'll probably end up just stopping it and NTNP straight from there. Eek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->