****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Hi Poppiebug :wave: it's been a while! Glad to see you on BnB! I am in the same boat as you are with weight. I would really love to get in really great shape, but I just don't have the motivation. I get really seasonally depressed. I am hoping that now that the weather is starting to get warmer here, I will be a little more motivated:dohh:!

Having a bad day. Feeling really frustrated with the uncertainty of it all, even though hopefully it's hopefully going to be sooner. Also, I've been internetting too much and generally terrifying myself about my underactive thyroid and the impact that has in pregnancy etc.

So I had a chat to DH the other day about TTC as I feel that I will benefit from having a goal to work towards. We are really uncertain about our financial situation (which hopefully will only improve over the next few months when I can finally start my business) and also I need a time frame for me to be motivated to get on top of my health and weight situation. So we chatted and decided that we'd aim for July 2014 to begin more closely looking at TTC. We may not exactly start in July, but we've given us that time frame to work towards, if things are good, we might start Aug / Sept, I feel September onwards would be best as if we conceived in Aug and all things going well, baby would be born the same month as #1, so I'd rather keep them apart just a little. I also like the thought of having another winter baby as the swaddling and rugging up worked well for our first, and we didn't have to worry about the summer heat until later on. I also want to sway for a girl so I will need time to get all those things happening with diet, tracking etc which I will probably start doing in April / May next year.

So I'm a bit excited about that and it will give me something to work towards. :)

Hi everyone! Haven't been in here too much this past week. We've been super busy since getting our puppy Carson a week and a half ago. We're also renovating our laundry room, and it's the end of the semester for me (I'm in grad school). All the chaos is definitely making time go by quickly. I picked up my wedding dress yesterday, as it had come in and fit perfectly! Less than a year until our wedding and TTC date, so I'm feeling exciting, but antsy of course!

Poppie, You sound just like me lol! We are thinking we will start TTC in Aug 2014... and will probably sway girl!

Mandaa, that is all so exciting! It will FLY by for you :).

Hi, everyone!
I haven't written anything lately - I've been busy with my little man's first birthday and other "real life activities". :) I would inster a photo from our party but I don't know how to do that. :(

I think our TTC date is back to NYE, as DF couldn't get leave approved for our NZ holiday in November, so we're taking it at the end of December. It's wise not to TTC in November as I'd be risking being pregnant and sick and tired on holiday where we have to do long drives etc.

I'm not too sad about it as I was the one who suggested moving it back, and it's no later than our original date was and it's only an extra month. Still, it's disappointing. But I'm looking forward to TTC on NYE again, as that is a more meaningful date and event (being on holiday and all) than our random November date was.

Now, just gotta get the courage to change my ticker back and make it official. :p

Having a bad day. Feeling really frustrated with the uncertainty of it all, even though hopefully it's hopefully going to be sooner. Also, I've been internetting too much and generally terrifying myself about my underactive thyroid and the impact that has in pregnancy etc.

Are you being treated with synthroid? I have been hypothyroid for years and my endocrinologist monitors me very closely. She told me when I could TTC. Between DS 1 and DS 2 my thyroid was way out of control and she gave me guidlines and said "you cant TTC until your TSH is under 2". So we waited until it was perfect. But we didn't have any problems with both pregnancies. Feel free to talk to me about it:flower:.

Are you being treated with synthroid? I have been hypothyroid for years and my endocrinologist monitors me very closely. She told me when I could TTC. Between DS 1 and DS 2 my thyroid was way out of control and she gave me guidlines and said "you cant TTC until your TSH is under 2". So we waited until it was perfect. But we didn't have any problems with both pregnancies. Feel free to talk to me about it:flower:.

Aw, thank you so much. That is really kind of you! I take thyroxine. The last time I had my levels checked I was 12 :cry: which is an improvement of my previous reading of 16! I've since had another dosage increase and will have my levels checked again in 2 weeksish. We won't try until my levels are right, seems to be too risky. Shall I send you a pm? You might not want to share all the gory details lol. Thank you xxxx :hugs:

Yeah, you can pm me- not really sure how it works on here though lol!

What has everyone been up to?

DH and I were discussing our future TTC plan the other day and goal wise we have so much to do! We have about 15 months until TTC and I'm not sure if thats enough time. It's exciting to talk about it, but it can be stressful at the same time lol :).

Hope all is well with everyone!

Me and the OH have been working out our finances and lookin at 2 bedroom houses online :D and even had a lighthearted joke about me stealing the 2nd bedroom has a baby room instead of an office for him lol. Getting there :D OH said I need to sort my job out first which is what I'm doing anyway. Its all so exciting!

What goals do you have left luvmyfam?

Well, we both would like to lose some weight, we want to get our debt completely paid off and there are several projects we would like to get done on the house prior to trying again. We'll see if all of this gets done before TTC again!

Hello...We'll (hopefully) be TTC our first next year. So excited! Glad to see we've got company!

We had a big chat on Monday and OH has said once we've done the family bathroom and made a start on the en-suites that he thinks we'll be in a good position to start trying. When we do the en-suites we'll be having the builders in to knock down a couple of walls to open out the shower areas so we'll have them knock out some built in wardrobes at the same time - one of the rooms affected will be the nursery.
I'll keep plodding on trying to get other rooms done in the meantime but progress is slow due to my health issues atm!

17 days until I stop taking the pill, squee!

I haven't been on here much this week... busy week! How is everyone? Anything new?

Hello! 11 days until I finish my BC pills :happydance:

We're SO close to being able to finally get some paint on the living room walls and we've finally decided on a sink for the bathroom, apart from that, nothing new from me - I live a very boring life at the moment! How are you? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->