****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Good over here, less than 6 months to go now. Took my first prenatal today! :D

Great here too! Had my first ever BBQ in our new house, absolutely love the house. And it was the fastest move of my life, and completely stress free. Had such a laugh. We'd moved all our stuff to the new house an 1.30pm and was pretty much unpacked by 7.30pm which was brilliant, shattered the next day though lol. And new sofas arrived Saturday and we hit the shops and spent £100 on new decor accessories for the bathroom, living room and kitchen. Sorry, I'm waffling now lol. So excited though, and the second bedroom is lovely, will be perfect when we eventually have a LO! Until then, it will make a lovely office for the OH.

Hope everyone else had a lovely weekend.

Rachie, it all sounds exciting, and at least you will have enough to keep you busy during your wait!

Angie that is so close!!

Lee, that's amazing! I don't think I've ever had a stress free move, or one that went that quick!

Haha I think it helped because I was so organised and had it all packed and sorted over a couple of weeks rather than last minute stuff :)

Just popping my head in to say hi and it's now a year until we think about TTC #2. We have the year goal in mind to work on finances and health (for me anyway). We probably won't start TTC straight away but that's the time we've given ourselves to get sorted and then probably a month or so after we'd actually start. This is also for the reason that #1 and #2's birthday would be very close if we fell pregnant straight away.

Yay Poppiebug! its about the same for us too.... I think! We will probably have to see as time gets closer!

Sorry I missed it because I was at the Fireworks events all day but Happy Fourth of July to everyone from the USA!!

Something I've rapidly come to realised is that I'm shocking at remembering to take my prenatals. I've forgotten like 4 pills already. :dohh: Really gonna have to step it up when I'm PG.

Lol... its hard to remember at first! You will start to get used to it!!

Hello, I would like to introduce myself I am Eva I have two beautiful babies 5 and 23 months I've been broody for a while but didn't know how to ask OH for another but as of yesterday he asked if we could start trying next year so yea Goodluck to everyone xx

How exciting! Welcome :) I love your little ones names!

Just got home from my 4th nightshift in a row. I'm exhausted! Hoping I can wake up at a decent enough time today because after working 44 hours in 4 days I miss the boys so much! Then tomorrow night I am going to see fun. In concert!! What is everyone up to this weekend?

I had my pre conception dr and dentist appointment. Going back next week for blood test results etc. It's Sunday morning here already and we're just lazing about and then we've got to run errands for the rest of the day. I know the feeling, I work 11 hours days Mon-Wed and I am so tired after. I only have 90 minutes between getting home and going to bed and an hour of that is spent on dinner, so those three days are pretty much lost to the space time continuum every week.

Hi everyone! I wanted to introduce myself... Now that OH has finally agreed that we will have one more (1!!!...not 2!) :)
I am 24, OH is almost 28, we've been together for almost 5 years and are proud parents of Ella and Finn, our 17 month old twins.
We want to start ntnp in November 2014, I have been broody for a while now but have to finish university (april2014) first and find a part time job after that.
The twins were conceived after 10 months of ntnp. So keeping an open mind and not expecting anything to happen quickly. But the earliest we want to have a new baby would be July 2015.
Can't wait. Time is flying at the moment, fingers crossed it continues. Xx

Hey guys can i join yous?

Omggg im so broody for a little girl lol, i have 2 beautiful boys , Kayden who will be 4 in december and Riley who will be 2 in september, currently have the implant in WTT for age gap reasons also but hoping to get the implant out between jan-july 2013 and TTC #3 :D then he/she will be due 2015 which wont be so bad :)

Hi everyone! I haven't been around much... really just been lurking a lot. I've been feeling super broody lately, but am getting so excited. I've been WTT for so many years and I'm finally down to the last 8-9 months of waiting. It feels so surreal, but I'm wicked psyched.

I recently bought Taking Charge of Your Fertility and a BBT and am going to start charting tomorrow! I was recently talking to a friend, as we have pretty much the same cycles and I was telling her how I've been looking forward to my period (which NEVER happens), because I know it's one less before we TTC.

I'm thinking that we'll start the month of the wedding, depending on where my cycle ends up (my cycles have been ranging between 26-28 days). So we might start just a little before the wedding (as in like a week).

DF has been getting very involved and excited recently too... talking about names, which we've agreed on some we both love and the nursery ideas. We also bought a few cloth diapers out of pure craziness.

How's everyone else feeling? How many of you are WTT until April? Looking for some buddies!!

Welcome jamiemcbride1 and Bumblebee 117 :wave:!

Bumblebee, I am a twin myself and they told my mom after having us that if she ever got pregnant again it was a very good chance of being another set of twins or more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->