****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

I can't believe for some of you it's goin to be under a year until you're TTC.

I want January to hurry up and get here so I can find out when our time will be. I'm seriously hoping the end of 2014, would love to have a baby by the time I'm
25 but I don't think that's going to happen at this rate. I'll be 24 in march next year.

Feeling real broody at the moment, even the new boss has already assumed I'll be going off to have children soon which isn't helping!!

I want January to hurry up and get here so I can find out when our time will be. I'm seriously hoping the end of 2014, would love to have a baby by the time I'm
25 but I don't think that's going to happen at this rate. I'll be 24 in march next year.

Feeling real broody at the moment, even the new boss has already assumed I'll be going off to have children soon which isn't helping!!

So is your plan to make a date in January? Do you have any other idea of a time frame in mind? It's still coming in the near future and very exciting!

So is your plan to make a date in January? Do you have any other idea of a time frame in mind? It's still coming in the near future and very exciting!

Fingers crossed yes! We'll be on holiday, and we're settled in the new house and I'll have been in the new job role for a while so we'll have worked out our finances etc, already got £250 in the baby fund so will have a lot more in there by then too. So I will be bringing it up with the OH and hopefully he'll be more open to discuss it.

It is indeedy in the near future I'm just not sure when it is yet which isn't helping lol. Even if he says he wants to wait until 2015 that will be fine because we'll have at least agreed on a year rather than no idea lol.

Hi girls, how we all doing?

I'm just taking a break from painting - would much rather be out in the sunshine!

I have an ultrasound tomorrow, feel a little anxious about what it might show. Fingers crossed it will all be okay.

Hope you're all well xxx

Fingers crossed for you lovely, let us know how you get on.
What are you painting?

Thanks LeeBee. Frustratingly, I don't think I will get to find out tomorrow, I think I have to make a follow up appointment for the results.

We've been painting skirting boards today.. We had a phone call yesterday to say our new sofa is ready for delivery and the skirting board/door frame was the last bit of painting we needed to do in the living room. Got the window seat area thingy of the conservatory painted too. Not very exciting I'm afraid!

Total fail; I just realised that I left bnb open on the laptop all afternoon and now OH is teasing me about it!

Fingers crossed yes! We'll be on holiday, and we're settled in the new house and I'll have been in the new job role for a while so we'll have worked out our finances etc, already got £250 in the baby fund so will have a lot more in there by then too. So I will be bringing it up with the OH and hopefully he'll be more open to discuss it.

It is indeedy in the near future I'm just not sure when it is yet which isn't helping lol. Even if he says he wants to wait until 2015 that will be fine because we'll have at least agreed on a year rather than no idea lol.

Yes, a date definitely makes it more real... especially as you get closer. I'm starting to feel like HOLY MOLY IN LESS THAN A YEAR I COULD BE PREGNANT!!! It's so insane. Although once you have a date its like a countdown, watching everyday go by too. I keep looking at my ticker each day to see what it says (even though I know). We'll all be in TTC and then the pregnancy sections before we know it!

Hi! I'm brand new to this site, I'm from New Zealand.

We're WTT and currently on track to start in Feb 2014... I feel pretty lonely in this waiting journey to be honest, doesn't seem to be many places for WTT people to hang out.

It'll be our first baby.

We're waiting as I'm a teacher and need to get my registration which is two years of full time teaching - by the time baby is due this will be done. I'd love to have one tomorrow but 6 months of waiting isn't sooooo bad I suppose. We've been married over 3 years.

Hi! I'm brand new to this site, I'm from New Zealand.

We're WTT and currently on track to start in Feb 2014... I feel pretty lonely in this waiting journey to be honest, doesn't seem to be many places for WTT people to hang out.

It'll be our first baby.

We're waiting as I'm a teacher and need to get my registration which is two years of full time teaching - by the time baby is due this will be done. I'd love to have one tomorrow but 6 months of waiting isn't sooooo bad I suppose. We've been married over 3 years.

I feel the same, I think this is my life line when im extra broody haha xxx

Hi girls!! Sorry I haven't been on here much lately.... just been so busy and working some overtime! Seems like everyone is doing well!

Lee, hopefully you can get a date soon so you can start to see the light at the end of the tunnel!! Its still kind of up in the air when we will be TTC too. I'm thinking maybe sep/oct 2014. But some days I think it could be more like 2015. IDK I guess we shall see!

Rachie I hope your US went ok! You made me laugh so hard with your fail comment :rofl:!!

Welcome tuesdaysbaby :wave:!

To all of the ppl that have recently joined the thread, I will add everyone to the list soon!

Yes, that date is all I need! Then I can work towards it and it would make the waiting so much easier!

I'm hoping that perhaps we'll be trying around the end of 2014/start of 2015. It all depends what the OH says, and if he wants to try for the baby to be born at particular time of the year perhaps.

We shall see, in the meantime, really gonna crack on with my saving etc and make sure that everything is going smoothly.

I started charting this week... been pretty good about taking my temperature in the mornings. I can't wait for the cycle to be over, so I can make sure that it all went as planned. My temperature has been 98.0 two days and 98.1 for the other two days. I'm impatiently waiting for it to rise, but I know it's not supposed to yet, as I'm just getting over my period.

Crazy the things I get excited over now! :dohh:

Hello everyone! Can I join you please?

We are WTT next year due to me just getting a new job (yay) and wanting to be there long enough to get a decent maternity lol

luvmyfam - I'm glad it made you laugh! My OH is still teasing me but it's nice that he asks 'whats the general consensus' on whatever it is that I may be asking on here lol.

The ultrasound was awful :( Not so much because of where they were probing around but mostly because the people were really rude and abrupt. I felt like a piece of meat that needed to be dealt with as quickly as possible and then be disposed of, I cried after I left/ran away from the clinic when it was all over. I'm to have a Drs appointment next week but I can only book an appointment online for the next week so I'll give them a call tomorrow and see if they have any telephone bookable appointments available. I'm really anxious about the results and what it may mean for us. I'm not sure if being on here is making things easier or harder in my mind :s

Welcome miss bump! Congratulations on the new job xx

:hi: can I join you lovely ladies? We're waiting until we're married to try for no' 3 but i'm sooo broody! Especially with news of the impending birth of the future king or queen of England today! and then Peter Andre's new baby. Feels like everyone is pregnant or having babies! :haha:

hi girls haven't been on in a while think our ttc date been pushed back to nov/dec 2014 although might come off pill few months earlier to get cycles back to normal. been just concentrating on saving and doing house up, enjoying this lovely weather thinking though how awful it wud be to be really pregnant in this heat would much prefer to be bigger in autumn/winter. what time of year would everyone like to give birth? time is going fairly quickly to be honest - our time will be here soon girlies :happydance:

Yes, that date is all I need! Then I can work towards it and it would make the waiting so much easier!

I'm hoping that perhaps we'll be trying around the end of 2014/start of 2015. It all depends what the OH says, and if he wants to try for the baby to be born at particular time of the year perhaps.

We shall see, in the meantime, really gonna crack on with my saving etc and make sure that everything is going smoothly.

hi Lee, hope you get your date, would you like to have a baby at a particular time of the year, I think it will be hard to do this but going to try but if I am trying for a long time then I will take anytime of year lol

Welcome miss bump and 30mummyof1 :wave:!

Hi MissN8! I would really like to have my next in the spring or summer! I had my 2nd in the winter and I felt like the baby blues were quite a bit worse because I was stuck inside and there was so many germs going around we never left the house! My first was a spring baby, and I really enjoyed being able to take him on walks and outside ect...!

I'd quite like a spring/summer baby for that reason, being able to go for a stroll to get me out the house and not worrying about everyone having colds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->